[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me ONE good reason not to convert to Islam. >get to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: smug shahid frog.png (220KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smug shahid frog.png
220KB, 499x499px
Give me ONE good reason not to convert to Islam.

>get to shit on women
>get to shit on faggots
>get to talk shit right to a libcucks face and they'll prostrate right in front of you and spread their ass cheeks as an apology
>can't be made to shave my beard by an employer
>can get a qt brown gf and fucking murder her if I even see her in the presence of another man
>>
>>35599304
^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>Goes to Israel
>>Gets beheaded
>>
>>35599401
>go to a white country
>have libcucks literally throwing pussy and money at you

Yeah, I think I'll go with the white countries over a bunch of fucking jews.
>>
>>35599618
yeah but you can just convert to an extremist asian christian sect and get all of the above, plus be allowed in israel and able to get a security clearance
>>
You forgot this

>have to blow myself up
>>
>>35599304
i'm a libcuck and when mudslimes try talking shit at me, i rip them a new one.

filthy fucking pigs.
>>
>>35599304
>If you wife disrespects you you can yell at her, refuse to sleep with her, and if all else fails you can beat her (Source: Chapter 4: Women, of the Koran)
Feels good man.
>>
>>35599670
>plus be allowed in israel and able to get a security clearance
You seem to be under the impression that going to kikestan is really high on everyones list of priorities.
>>
>>35599748
>when mudslimes try talking shit at me, i rip them a new one.
Living in a fantasy world is not healthy anon.
>>
Because I don't want to have to conform to a zealous hivemind, lest I be murdered for not doing so. And I don't want to pray by rubbing my face in the dirt five times a day.
>>
>>35599891
No, I have no fear of kebabs if they're willing to pull that shit. The funniest part is most other libcucks agree with me afterwards, they're just scared that SJWs will come after them for agreeing
>>
File: CWCofuXXAAEOkLd.png (50KB, 587x327px) Image search: [Google]
CWCofuXXAAEOkLd.png
50KB, 587x327px
>>35599304
this gay Jewish universe itself is a prison constructed by the shitskin demiurge (a BengaIi nigger amongst gods)
>>
>>35599304
Converting to any religion because of these reasons is wrong and you will not fit in.

There is no need to convert. Unlike Judaism, you just say a prayer to Moon Jesus and you're in.

So, instead of converting to Islam, just say you're a muslim and reap the benefits.

It's basically like going to a Church for food and pretending to be Christian.
>>
>>35599304
Islam is supreme, as muslim you are defended by leftists and respected by sluts, chads and - the most important - brothers in faith. Islam is the REAL alternative for the degenerated west.
>>
>>35599918
>I have no fear of kebabs if they're willing to pull that shit
>if
That's precisely what I meant, everyone is real though "if" something hypothetically were to happen. Reality tends to btfo those kinds of people real hard.
>>
>>35600027
They do pull that shit though. Just today a kebab told me not to call ISIS "muslim extremists" because it makes other muslims look bad.

I shut that shit down right away. it's dangerous to allow mudslimes, jews and christians to propagandize.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.