[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be white >black girl I know likes me >keeps following

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1451029495002.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451029495002.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>be white
>black girl I know likes me
>keeps following me around and bothering me all the time
>finally had it and tell her I would never date a black girl in a million years
>she doesn't even get mad at me, she's just sad and looks like shes about to cry
>she says she's sorry for bothering me and leaves
>feel bad because I expected her to chimp out on me but she didn't
>realize that maybe she's actually kind of nice
>feel like a dickhead
How do I fix this?
>>
>>35598679
Don't you have a right to a preference. However do not call yourself a robot
>>
Buy her a bucket of KFC and a Beyonce CD.
>>
you are a dickhead man. you couldve rejected her without bringing race into the question, she probably hates herself for being black because that wasnt good enough for you. that aint right man.
>>
>>35598679
you could start by apologizing.
just tell her you didn't know how to react at some girl following you around
>>
You done fooked up lad
>>
>>35598679
We don't know the full details of your situation, do we won't really be able to tell, but depending on how accepting she was, you might have fucked it
>>
>>35598679
thats racist mate, you told her that you won't date her because she is a nigger
>>
>>35598679

fuck her. She probably rejected black guys for the same reason.
>>
that was awfully mean man, you shouldn't have done that
>>
>>35598733
This is the only reasonable answer, OP. Apologize to her you miserable shithead. At least somebody took an interest in you, you rude, autistic bully.
>>
>>35598679

Had a similiar situation happen. Several years later I'm okay with dark skinned girls. Poor girl though, makes me sad.
>>
>>35598791
correcto answer on this thread
>>
Yeah like really, what's wrong with you? When people don't prefer a certain race, you normally just say your not my type. Not scream I would never date a black girl like a sperg.

If it really eats at you, just apologize to her about how you said it/being rude. You don't need to to date her, doubt she would date you after what you did.
>>
>>35598731
>>35598733
>>35598741
>>35598760
APOLOGISTS
>>
>>35598679
Fix? Nah, you fucked up, just don't do it again going forward.

For future reference simply say you don't have feelings for whoever. Let them know in a polite but firm way you're not interested.
>>
File: th (32).jpg (14KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
th (32).jpg
14KB, 300x297px
Nah fuck that OP. I've went after a lot of black girls and they rejected me sayong "I dont date niggas" yet they could never pull Chad. Just move on. She has prpbable done the same was desperate to get bleached. If anything this is simply a wake up call.

She's not going to kill herself. she'l get over it eventually but no her place. If you accepted her out of pity then it would have just boosted her ego and possibly made her a bitch to her own race. I've seen this shit happen way too much and laugh hysterically when it turns out the white boy just wanted to use them up for that ass rather than starting a wholesome relationahip. THEN they come crawling back to us.
>>
Get some flowers and apologize and say you didn't mean it and you were just frustrated. Then fuck her in the back of the jungle.
>>
>>35598679
Don't listen to them, Anon.
You did it well.
>>
>>35598679
Bebe stop false flagging
>>
>>35598679
Apologise, or the regret might eat away at you.

I constantly remember all the times I acted like a dick whether I meant to or not.
>>
Must've hurt, but I can't imagine being a race traitor. What drives a person to want someone of another race?
>>
To make it seem like you're not a racist or sperg you could say something like, "Sorry for what happened but, I would date black people, not just you. You're not my type, black anon." Turing down some one for their race and not for their individual personality is kind of shallow.
>>
>>35598679
She is WAY too good for you. Do not continue contact with this superior human being.
>>
So you're saying you're underage? Mobs!!!
>>
>be black grill
>some people in your dorm drag you to a cinema trip
>after the movie they want to get food but you decide to go back to campus
>board the train home with the group ticket you used to travel to the cinema
>ticket inspector tells you it's against the rules to use a group ticket without your group
>he goes into "aggressive" mode because he thinks you might chimp out and get confrontational
>calmly tell him you're sorry and that you didn't realise you were doing anything wrong
>he tones down becauae you didn't give him the reaction he was expecting
>"w-well I'll let you off this but don't do this again"
moments like these are objectively my favourite thing about being a quiet sheeboon
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.