[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nobody cares about me, nobody bothers about me, nobody will read

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 15

File: images.jpg (5KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 200x193px
Nobody cares about me, nobody bothers about me, nobody will read this either.

Yesterday was my birthday, I didn't get anything, I talked to nobody, I sat in my room alone, and nobody said anything.

Tell me, what is it, that's preserving any sanity I have left?

Nothing, absolutely nothing, I have nothing and nobody left.

I am already insane, I have already cracked, and there is no going back.

I hate everything. I hate everyone, I hate myself.

I've tried to take my own life, multiple times, and in response I was locked up like a prisoner not for my own safety, but for the safety of others, I was painted like I was a monster for just being depressed.

Regrettably, I'm very quickly becoming that monster that for so long I was treated as, and it hurts. people have hurt me, used me, bullied me, patronized me, belittled me and betrayed me.

I've been offered no help, medicine has failed me, in many respects made several parts of my life worse.

people have all but abandoned me, before I was alone with hope that when I tried I could be a better person, now I'm broken, I have no hope, I'm filled with nothing but a whirlwind of perpetual hate and suffering, and the levels of hate flowing through me none of you can even comprehend.

One day you'll see me in a light you don't want to see me in, one day i will justifiably be painted as the monster you like to paint me as, one day I will be gone forever, and on that day I can't imagine how much worse my reality will have eventually become.

I won't say it again; I want to die.
And if there is no way out of this emptiness, depression, regret, sadness and madness, this insanity, this whirlwind of self-destruction, hate and suffering... I don't know what else to do.
>>
>>35597989
Everyone of you here has the opportunity to live a good life. but so far it hasn't happened yet. why? why is that? it's because you're trapped, right? isn't that why?
Sure, that might be how you feel. Stuck in a box you can't get out of. Well, who made the box? You all think you want to be free. Everything would be great if only you didn't have this shit, that you gotta take care of. This crap you gotta worry about. Well, i got news for you. You love your prison. You love the prison you made for yourself. If somebody came along and broke the lock, right now, you wouldn't know what the hell to do with yourself. You wouldn't have a clue.

>So what do i do?
You grow the fuck up. You start reading books and you start working out. You want to go to school to get money so you can get a qt wife? Fuck that shit brah. You need to do that for your own sake.
Start by reading a book called "Fuck feelings." You got friends, you just can't meet them in person.
>>
>>35598036
>just go to school brah, #phuckfeelings
Ok and where am I gonna get the money for that if I can't even get a job at walmart? You want me to take out student loans? Retard.
>>
>>35598036
>You want to go to school to get money so you can get a qt wife?

No.
>>
>>35597989
Where do you live? How will you kill yourself if you failed before?
>>
in before and after
>JUST BE BETTER AT LIFE
>DO IT
Sorry, you already know the way off this ride and it will never become more palatable.
Just distract yourself with spooks e.g. God, hedonism, duty; whatever makes you forget about the existential angst.
You're going to be tired of even your own bullshit quickly.
>>
>>35598067
>You want me to take out student loans?
Shit comments like these really activate my almonds. There are more than just colleges.
Pick up a trade, make a killing by doing physical labour that generation selfie refuses to do. If you care about money then suck dick or whatever. I know you know how to please the old men "i-its a little bitter but 5-star gourmet cuisine because it's yours, dad."

Do shit because you want to, not because people expect you to. You're a bitch, raised by a bitch in a generation of bitches. So suck it up fagtron, we're making life great again.

>>35598080
Good for you fucko, now find a plastic bag so you can go outside and play spaceman.
>>
>>35598202
>dude just spend money that you don't have (or that isn't yours) on a trade lmao
>dude quasi-homosexual wannabe-alpha "tough love" platitudes lmao
typical nu-anon.
>>
>>35597989
Give me a throwaway email, friend
Oregano
>>
>>35598202
>Do shit because you want to, not because people expect you to.
>suck it up fagtron, we're making life great again.
also in addition to being half a fag, you contradict yourself in your hurry to sound "alpha" and "successful".

I'm not gonna "suck it up" because you expect me to, or suck old dudes off like you did to put yourself through trade school, just because you expect me to :^)
>>
>>35598231
>>35598251
Why are you clinging to your shitty life? it's like you're trying to be miserable. I'm not saying you need to be leonardo dicapricock or whatever. You fucks just need to realize that you suck and people do not give a shit about you. You want to achieve something?
Do it for yourself.
>>
>>35598233
[email protected]

What for?
>>
>>35598311

So we can spam you dick pics
>>
>>35598311
I feel exactly like you, thought we could talk
>>
>>35598301
I'm not, though? I'm just being pragmatic and telling you how your "dude brah just #ridethetiger lmao" advice works in the real world.

I'd love to go to trade school and learn a trade; Ok so I spent $20k on 3 years of trade school and now what? How do I get an apprenticeship? What do I do in the meanwhile, when now I'll have gone for 7 years unemployed instead of 4 years, and the creditors come calling asking about paying my student loans?

I'm genuinely interested how your "brah just #fuckfeelings and #ridethetiger brah" advice is going to work that out
>>
>>35598036
>You grow the fuck up. You start reading books and you start working out. You want to go to school to get money so you can get a qt wife? Fuck that shit brah. You need to do that for your own sake.

Normals are really this shallow, huh? You read all of that and this is what you got out of it? People like you are a part of the problem.

You can't seem to wrap your head around what it feels like to be depressed and just spout stupid memes like "do it for yourself" and "just be happy".

I don't want friends, I don't want a girlfriend, I don't want a lot of money or to be big and strong, I just want to be happy.

I want normals to fuck off and stop painting me as something I'm not. I want them to stop telling me that all I need is a steady supply of pussy and a well paying job to be happy.
>>
>>35598346

What would make you happy??

orignoo-san
>>
>>35597989
As a person who has been there I just can tell you two things.
First: You never fucking GIVE UP. It's the most important thing you must do. Two years ago I was in a similar state and I didn't give up, because you see... out there, behind all that fucking garbage called world there is always shiny, even when you can't see. You just gotta keep surviving until you see it.
And second: Death is never a choice. Are you sure you want to cross that Veil? Surely not, that's your pain talking for you.

Now did you see some did actually read this? Even in the anonymity of the Internet there are people who actually stop and care(for a second, a minute, a day...) for this post and eventually for you, even when I don't know you I cared enough because I saw as it truly was.
Happy belated birthday... And hope you get better! Cheer up.
>>
>>35598340

Not that guy, but it's not impossible to get a job. Considering your negativity and probable lack of skills, you may have to sink to something a little degrading like factory or janitorial work or something. Life for the average person is a struggle though. You either fight or you give up and die. Either literally or through negligence and apathy like you're doing. Making excuses is just part of the process of giving up. You'll sit in this thread making excuses for your lack of determination and whine about how 'I can't do this because I don't have X, and I can't get X because I don't have Y'. If you're going to do that your whole life you may as well just end your life, for real.
>>
>>35598340
>>35598346
I'm gonna level with you fucks. I was diagnosed as bipolar type 1, 5ish years ago. I graduated in BSc EBA. I was miserable until i realized that i shouldn't give a shit. It might sound like "dude, brah" talk to you, but it does work.
I decided i wasn't going to live my life in a shitty office. I got an apprenticeship as a mason and i'm not making 57k$ a year. It's not a lot but it's more than i need. I'm way happier now than i used to be.
>>
File: 1485831470191.gif (982KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1485831470191.gif
982KB, 500x333px
>>35598410
If I knew that maybe things would be a lot easier. Maybe it's a chemical imbalance or genetics? Who knows. I like to think maybe getting prescribed some anti-depressants might help, but I don't think that they would do much.

The main point I was making was how the fuck are you going to do anything for yourself when you don't even want to be alive? Why would I want to do anything when I don't even want to exist anymore? This is the hump that I'm struggling to get over.
>>
>>35598496
>friend gets an apprenticeship just because his mom banged a guy who happens to own/run a machine shop
>I have to go to school for 3-4 years and get $30k in debt while working at a factory/as a janitor; am not even guaranteed to land an apprenticeship when I finish

>>haha brah just quit complaining and suck it up c'mon just stop acknowledging how shitty your situtation is because you're just making excuses, that's totally not being pragmatic at all
>>
File: pepethefrog.jpg (24KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
pepethefrog.jpg
24KB, 975x600px
>>35597989
How about you make some money, you dumb fuck? Problems are nonexistant with money. Atleast for us robots. You can fuck hooker atleast once a week and invite your "friends" to your parties. Yeah it's not the best life but it's the best we robots can get.
Or just doing drugs/alcohol. Atleast you'll have fun for your last years.
You can also get heavily into books/manga/anime. They are suprisingly good escapism.
I know this sounds like bad advice but atleast it's real. Not some bullshit "bee yourself".
>>
File: 1480957631980.jpg (41KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1480957631980.jpg
41KB, 409x409px
>>35598528
>dude brah just get an apprenticeship
>just walk into the shop with a straight posture and give the master craftsman there a good 'ol firm handshake
>>
>>35598561
You just keep resisting instead of trying to find a way out. Your life is shitty, why not try? This cringe is so strong it's like a line of coke.

Send emails around, no one goes in there with a resume in hand or whatever. You'd be surprised how many trade jobs there are out there.
>>
>>35598540

But you're just proving my point anon. I'm not the 'dudebro' guy btw.

You're comparing your situation to someone else and whining about how they have it easier than you. Yes, some people get things handed to them in life. Some people are born into royalty or riches. What's your point? Anyone with any sense understands the world is injust. The question is, will you whine about it while your potential slowly fades, or will you actually start trying to life your life. Stop comparing yourself to other people, they don't matter.
>>
>>35597989

Empty yourself and contemplate your place the world.
>>
>>35598549
>How about you make some money, you dumb fuck?

I live alone, I bought a switch a few weeks ago, I have money, I have spare money atm. I usually blow it on Twitch streamers.

>Problems are nonexistant with money.

Money literally can't buy love, happiness, rebuild bridges, turn back time or do anything positive apart from buy you edgy shit to stave off the emotions.

>Atleast for us robots. You can fuck hooker atleast once a week and invite your "friends" to your parties.

I have no friends, not even facebook friends, why would I want to fuck a hooker, why would I want to pay a hooker, to a hooker I'm walking cash.

>Or just doing drugs/alcohol. Atleast you'll have fun for your last years.

Alcohol is a normie drug and as for edgy drugs since all my friends abandoned me I don't have a guy.

>You can also get heavily into books/manga/anime. They are suprisingly good escapism.

I hate anime, I saw the /pol/ recommended book list and wanted to try, but I didn't. Video games were my escapism and my drug and now I have no joy at all in it.

>I know this sounds like bad advice but atleast it's real. Not some bullshit "bee yourself".

thanks for trying dude but it's pretty generic shitty advice.
>>
>>35598612
Cheers for you. Thats what I tried to tell a bit ago but got sentimental because Ik whats this situation.
>>
File: 1478111876120.jpg (149KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1478111876120.jpg
149KB, 1500x1500px
>>35598612
You speak as if I haven't "tried to find a way out" of my shitty life multiple/several times.

Every subsequent time I fail it reminds me of how much of a shitty "cringey" failure I really am, and makes me wonder why I keep trying if I keep failing.

>>35598646
Because I'm wondering why the fuck I should go ~$30k into debt to get certified/trained in a trade...THAT I'M NOT EVEN GUARANTEED TO GET EMPLOYED IN

That's worse than a lateral move IMO; as it is right now I'm paying off $8k loan debt from the first time I attempted to go to college.
>>
>>35598664
>I have money, I have spare money atm
You're good then. I don't give a fuck about the other stuff.
>can't buy love, happiness, rebuild bridges, turn back time
Implying you have that shit now.
Dude, honestly if you have fucking money to blow on twitch streamers, you have enough for everything non-kitsch.
Also
>alcohol is a norrmie drug
Being a hipster is normie also...
>>
>>35598690
>makes me wonder why I keep trying if I keep failing.
Because you're already at the bottom, fagtron. If you feel truly shitty then even a prison with proper structure in your life would be an upgrade. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, work harder.

>>35598690
>~$30k
If you spend 30k on an education that can earn you money while taking it then you're as dumb as you sound.

>>35598664
>Money literally can't buy love, happiness,
You're right, it can't. But you know what? It's way more pleasant to be a sad cunt that gets to fuck a hooker or whatever than to sit in your moms basement.
>>
>>35598690
Answer me, OP. Is the following statement correct?
>You can't win, if you take no chances.
>>
File: 1469818861376.jpg (74KB, 720x511px) Image search: [Google]
1469818861376.jpg
74KB, 720x511px
if you're going to kys you might as well offer yourself to a religion. learning to become selfless and being a part of something larger is probably the only way out of this.
>>
File: 1486355477161.jpg (138KB, 1024x792px) Image search: [Google]
1486355477161.jpg
138KB, 1024x792px
>>35598690
>I knowww, I know I've let you doowwwn

>I've been a fool to myseeeelff

>I thought that I could live for no one elsseeee

>But now, through all the hurt and paainn

>It's time for me to respect

>The ones you love mean more than anything

>So with sadness in my heart, feel the best thing I could do is end it all and leave foreeeverrr

>What's done is done it feels so bad

>What once was happy now is sad

>I'll never love again

>My world is ending
>>
>>35598784
You talk like a Credit and a Career would guarantee a job... Seriously...
>>
>>35598829
Do an apprenticeship as a carpenter or a mason. The anticipated US trade growth from 2012 to 2022 is 28% The mean annual wage is $56k.
You're grabbing straws. Worst case scenario, you've gotten paid while doing an pprenticeship. I get that it's not for everyone, but if you're as low as you claim, everything should be considered.

also, cocks.
>>
>>35597989
Live your life , chase your dreams , you already said you have money , sitting alone in a room is no way to live your life that you get .

You can do anything that you want , you can be happy if you want to , you just have to try
>>
>>35598895
Go try an apprenticeship on Europe. Quasi impossible is an understatement. Mean annual wage on EU is ridicolously low compares to the US but we have free Health and "Education"(last one actually is a big, big lie... I'm still paying my IT courses).
And the most important thing, we Europeans are more familiar but hey, Im still fucking alone! but with a porpouse in life. Its something.
>>
>>35598784
>>35598895
So how the fuck does this work? How do I "earn money while taking the education" for an education I have to spend $30k in tuition on?
>>
>>35597989
Happy birthday you miserable faggot
>>
>>35598958
I'm a mason in Denmark. I earn 400k kroner a year. You're right, i'm alone but at this point i realized that i don't give a shit. Have you ever had a gf? It might be nice at first but after a week or two you realize that people are shit and you'd rather be alone.

>>35598977
http://www.thesimpledollar.com/apprenticeship-programs/
This is a start i guess. Not sure how it works in the US, but the second result on google should do.
>>
>>35599028
Had two, one before the my breakdown and one after it. I still don't get the point past some sex... Maybe it's because I didn't truly feel a thing for them? Maybe there's a special one out there, Idk.
Anyway still better than giving up hope for sure.
>>
itt: everyone tries to tell OP how life really is while he deflects every single argument because he is retarded

Autism is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>35598470
>Surely not, that's your pain talking for you.
>implying that I am not my pain.
>>
>>35599115
itt:
stupid faggots that don't understand depression try to tell me I'm just over-reacting.

kys nigger.
>>
>>35599028
>Not sure how it works in the US
I want an apprenticeship in the US, preferably carpentry/woodworking. I wouldn't mind paying for an education but how do I get involved in this "just get an apprenticeship without any certification/skills and get paid to learn brah" jewery

rrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35599172
The link i provided should give you a hint
>http://www.thesimpledollar.com/apprenticeship-programs/
You could always try your governments website as well.
>https://www.dol.gov/featured/apprenticeship
But then again, i don't live there and i know shit about the country unlike you.
>>
>>35599137
Pain is... well, it is but makes everyone think drastic answers when it's emotional pain.
>>
>>35599145
depression is literally the cause of overthinking which is exactly what autism is. this way you let emotions take over you, and ta-da, meme illness! youre a weak person.
and considering you told me to kill myself youre just an edgy teenager going through a rough phase so please leave this board, you dont belong here.

Autism is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>35598036
first post normie post
>>
>>35597989
I know you most likely will not read this but....
please dont give up.
better yourself.
Not for me
Not for your family
for you.
dont give a fuck what people think about you
>>
>>35599172
>wants to cut wood for a living
>too stupid to google "carpenter apprenticeship"

hmmm..
>>
>>35599356
>bringing up age
you're the underage here bro, I'm 22.

>autism
haha i said it again. xd. I don't have autism dumbo.

>please leave this board
no.

>autism
haha i said it again xd lel
>>
File: 1474851593291.png (279KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
1474851593291.png
279KB, 500x433px
>>35599413
I just did, I guess this thread was the kick in the butt I needed
>>
>>35599453
If you dont have autism then youre not a robot and dont belong here. Then why come here and vent about problems that you can solve? Youre clearly a normalfag that likely has meme depression(retarded).

I dont really understand what youre trying to achieve with this thread anyway. What do you want? Your original post is just a wall of whining. At first it might seem that you want help, but looking at your posts you clearly dont want any, then what is it? Confirmation that life is shit? People telling you to just end your life? What is the point? Tell me, because I dont see it.
>>
>>35599453
KILL YOURSELF YOU fucking annoying piece of shit.!!
>>
>>35599465
It's not for everyone. But this could be a way out of neetdom and entry into life.
>>
>>35599672
Well I'm looking at this page that aggregates apprenticeships in the USA and now I'm wondering if carpentry is really for me.

There's a couple apprentice "training centers" near my side of town, too. I'm just doubtful if they'll even take me.
>>
>>35599612
>>35599586

why the hate, don't you think I already have enough hate.

and there's no point, I just made this thread because I'm sad and I hoped someone could relate, and they have.

just because you don't understand what I'm going through doesn't mean I'm not going through it.

you guys being dicks isn't constructive anyway, I don't know why I'm even replying.
>>
>>35599687
It's like with girls anon. You shouldn't decide that a girl won't fuck you, let her figure that out for herself. If you genuinely are willing to give it a try, go for it.
>>
>>35599705
Why the hate?
Are you seriously asking this question?
I have little to no sympathy for people that make long whiny and edgy posts about how their life is shit and they want to die. Honestly Im getting fed up with these kind of threads to the point where I will reply telling the OP how retarded does their post look and insult OP as well as you can already see.

Would the fact that someone has it just as bad as you help you out somehow? Dont think so.
Youre given a single life and you just want to throw that chance away all because you somehow cant deal with yourself. I mean I am a boring and lazy shit that has no friends and will probably not achieve anything remarkable in his life but do I tell internet strangers how crap my life is at the moment? No, because I can change it for the better.. if I try.

So stop whining and do something with your life please. Then eave never come back to this board tyvm
>>
>>35597989
So kill yourself faggot
and I don't mean "take a few sleeping pills and a tiny amount of alchohol"
I don't mean "parking the car in the garage when you know someone will be walking in"
I don't mean "hanging yourself with an incredibly frayed rope"
Jump off a building or drive into an oncoming semi, you insipid attention whore
>>
>>35597989
Happy late birthday, anon. We're here for you in our own autistic way. <3
>>
>>35599687
I think your subconscious is trying to find excuses to not change your ways anon, to not get out there.
>>
First and foremost, Happy Birthday!
I'm sorry it sucked, and that your life is so hard. What helps me is to try to live for myself, and for nothing else, and to immerse myself in my hobbies. It's a struggle to find the motivation when you're depressed though. My birthday is in a week but my Mom and Brother are probably going to come visit me, so at least I have them. When you have no one left, all you can try to do is to find a way to live for yourself
>>
>>35599687
I never thought I'd get a job either but here I am working part-time at a grocery store. It's seriously pulled me out of depression; I feel like I can actually contribute something to society, even if it's just something small. The forced socialization has also helped immensely with my crippling anxiety. I never imagined such a thing was even possible.
>>
>>35597989
>nobody will read this either.
true lol

Oreginao
>>
Do I have to pay for apprenticeship classes? There's a local "apprenticeship training center" near me that's part of the Associated General Contractors of America, but their website sucks so it gives no info for people who want to become apprentices, just for contractors who want to take on apprentices
>>
File: an-hero.png (499KB, 661x549px) Image search: [Google]
an-hero.png
499KB, 661x549px
Who gives a shit. Endure your suffering like the rest of us or fuck off.
>>
>>35598496
Did get a factory job, lost it because a women was offended I did my job a different way.
Jobless and stuck in canada.
>>
>>35597989
are you still on antidepressants? maybe lsd would help you.
>>
File: 1477360353216.jpg (78KB, 744x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1477360353216.jpg
78KB, 744x1053px
>>35597989
You'll always have your fellow robot's at r9k if it makes you feel any better.
>>
>>35598895
Now try doing all of that in the boonie or in the hood all of which I lived in.
>Drive to work?
No car, YOLO.
>>
>>35598921
Fuck off you faggots keep saying this shit and its all bullshit.
>>
>>35599356
Im 20 and been to prison kill your self faggot.
I got called that alot.
>>
>>35599995
Shooting your self is better and less chance of being a veggie.
I tried killing my self you either get put in a metal ward or all your family stop talking to you.
Calling me an attention whore fuck you fagot nigger.
Its not the suicide I have a problem with its surviving and not dies quickly.
>>
>>35600428
How so? By sitting in your room you are changing literally nothing about the trajectory of your life.

If you're working on a hobby or something you're at least striving for something.
>>
>>35600320
AND MOST OF YOU ARE ASSHOLES/
>>
>>35600529
Now what if I lived in rurual canada where the nearest grocery store is like a 5 miniute drive.
ITs like you need a car to go anywhere where jobs are around me.
You niggers think you have all the answers its easy to get a food bank when you live in a city.
Rural canada and mountain villigaes?
Good luck nigger.
It sucks living in canada everything important is hours of driving away so walking DURING THE WINTER is a no go.
Wanna tell me about how I just need to shake hands smile and kiss babys to get a job?
Easier said then done nigger.
I USED TO WORK AND HAVE A SOICAL LIFE AND LOST IT ALL FUCK JUST LET ME DIE ALREADY I LOST SO MANY FRIENDS FOR A 20 YEAR OLD>
>>
File: IMG_0434.jpg (91KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0434.jpg
91KB, 650x500px
>>35598036

Beeeee urself brah LMAO
>>
>>35600228
>>35600228
>>35600228

someone pls respondaroo
>>
>>35600669
Youre probably going to have to.
>>
File: 1483645188248.jpg (46KB, 541x554px) Image search: [Google]
1483645188248.jpg
46KB, 541x554px
>>35600811
>Youre probably going to have to.
this is fucking bullshit
>>
>>35600478
>been to prison
im sure youre a nice person, keep it up!
Noone gives a fuck about how you feel if youve been in prison, faggot. Not that it matters anyway, prison doesnt make your meme disease any less fake.

>>35600516
so youre telling me you do not seek attention? Then what am i seeing in your original post?
>>
>>35600856
I don't know how old you are but the Job Corps has free training and can prepare you for a lot of decent jobs if you want to be a tradie
>>
>>35600909
I'm turning 25 this year so apparently that disqualifies me for Job Corps.

Suicide is pretty much my only option if I get rejected from enlisting in the Navy
>>
sometimes the only option is startin a new life elsewhere
>>
File: 1461972884291.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461972884291.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>35601068
>sometimes the only option is startin a new life elsewhere
how the FUCK am I gonna do that with no $, if the military rejects me
>>
>>35601094
did the military reject you?
>>
File: 1469100695788.jpg (38KB, 583x494px) Image search: [Google]
1469100695788.jpg
38KB, 583x494px
>>35597989
Stop being a whiny little bitch or just kill yourself faggot.
>hurr durr i heate meh leif
>evyroan hatez me
Fuck off.
>>
>>35601177
No but the military is my last option, so if they do I'm just gonna have to hold out until my mom dies
>>
>>35601177
>"if"
>"did X thing happen already? hurr durr"

reading comprehension not found.
>>
>>35597989
Try to be a good man for a week, make some good deeds. For me it really helps to live when you know your actions helps other people
>>
>>35598036
>le obligatory tough love post
heard it all before
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.