[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather have a cripplingly painful physical condition,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 87316252875136.png (12KB, 597x510px) Image search: [Google]
87316252875136.png
12KB, 597x510px
Would you rather have a cripplingly painful physical condition, or a cripplingly painful mental illness?
>>
Define cripplingly painful mental illness
>>
>>35598002
Why the mental illness?
>>
>>35598288
>>35598002
Shit I misread "define" as "definitely". OK for the sake of scenario "cripplingly painful mental illness" is really bad schizophrenia.
>>
>>35597937
Mental. Less painful to go out in public.
>>
I used to have crippling painful schizophrenia. I would be talking out loud whatever the demons in my head wanted me to say and looking at letters saying stuff in the language they created i.e. looking at at the side mirrors of the car "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" to "ha hey appear" then looking up and back at the mirror "loser!" which is basically looking at the words within the words. Also speed limits that say "speed limit" would make me say out loud "pig loser eye eye". Where the letter "p" means pig, the letter "e" means loser than the two "I"'s just mean eye eye. I wouldn't be able to control my hand movements either like Parkinson's where I'd be making the letter s and an alligator sign and my eyes shaking around like atilla the hun uncontrollably. Also I was having an extreme never ending headache for 2 years until I slowly got better after figuring out tricks to make myself feel better while lying down which is impossible to do in public so pretty much anytime I'm not in home in bed I'm incapable of functioning
>>
>>35597937
Physical, absolutely. I can handle physical pain, I already do, it's mental pain and misery that I can no longer handle.
>>
File: 1484292453870.png (344KB, 3607x4043px) Image search: [Google]
1484292453870.png
344KB, 3607x4043px
>>35598721
Interesting. Makes me think how lucky I am that things could be worse. Glad to hear things got better, man.
>>
why not both OP? hahaha fucking kill me
>>
>>35598836
leddit-tier post friendo
>>
Can I have a free trail for the mental one?
I already know how the physical one feels.
>>
>>35597937
Physical condition, certain mental illnesses make you lose your mind in major ways or feel incapable of emotion, willpower or anything.At least with the physical condition my family being there for me would actually do something to help my mood.
>>
>>35597937
Physical. Less stigma, neetbux, and painkillers galore. No one would blame you for it, and everyone would feel sorry for you (but not in a pitiful sort of way.) you'd get credit for doing simple tasks and family members wouldn't hate you as much as they would if you had a mental illness
>>
>>35597937
Physical.
Ever since I started working out a few years ago I basically lost respect for my body as anything but a meat puppet I get to do what I want with.
But me, my thoughts, they're sacred. I can't let them be hurt.
>>
>>35601765
Pretty much. If you have a physical deformity only a giant asshole would be mean to you to your face. Being in constant pain would suck pretty hard tho
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.