[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can people naturally sense if you're a closet femboy/sissy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

Can people naturally sense if you're a closet femboy/sissy? Is there a point in hiding it or can they see I'm weak?
>>
>>35597623
Sometimes I feel like some people can tell I don't know though
>>
>>35597623
Is you actually have the body for it and don't look like a monster, then it'd probably be a guess more than anything.
>>
>>35597730
What i mean is, can they see it in your personaliity without you realizing?
>>
>>35597623
>>35597753
They can sense that you're cute. Cutie. They probably want to fuck you.
>>
>>35597623
>tfw short skinny and effeminate but straight
>only get hit on by fags
>women think you're a fucking faggot anyways and always think of you as their gay friend
>fucking hate gays now
>>
>>35597753
Unless you spend your time talking about HRT and Bad Dragon dildos, I wouldn't think so.
>>
>>35597780
even girls tho?
>>
>>35597796
Girls especially can tell
>>
>>35597865
can you explain how? thats what I've always feared
>>
>>35597865
Do you think any girls want sissy boys that they can bully and force into crossdressing?

A-asking for a friend.
>>
>>35597887
Girls are really good at reading personalities. If you act a certain way they can tell. For example I'm a closet homo and I don't act stereo typically gay but I've had so many girls ask me if I was gay. Even one online that I never actually talked to just typed to.
>>
>>35597623
In social situations:
Girls can tell because you probably speak to them as a friend instead of treating them like meat.
Guys in general probably pay you no mind because they're focused on girls.
Gay guys can definitely tell when they hit on you and you stammer and blush.
At work/school:
no one can tell unless you're a flaming faggot
>>
>>35598058
>Girls are really good at reading personalities.
Don't give them too much credit desu, it's simply super obvious when a guy is a homo when they're used to every guy grovelling over them wanting to get in their pants and here comes mr fairy boy, not interested in the slightest.
>>
>>35598153
You know maybe you're right. I never really thought of it like that. I have never shown interest in any of them regardless of me not being flamboyant so they probably did realize I'm not like other guys.
>>
>>35597783

>Not grabbing their tits, which they would let you do as they think you're fat
>not wondering out loud if the only reason you're gay is you've never had (good) sex with a woman

Seriously, just go for it.
>>
>>35598195
Do you plan on coming out? Do you care?
>>
>>35598213
I'm afraid of coming out and I don't even like being gay. At this point I've accepted I'll probably just die a virgin.
>>
>>35597623
it's really obvious because your girls will dress you up like anzu
>>
>>35598284
it's okay anon, maybe you'll meet a nice guy someday. Just don't become a stereotypical aids whore gay and you can still live a happy life
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.