[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at the gym doing my workouts >move to different station

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>be at the gym doing my workouts
>move to different station
>look at my self in the mirror in front of me
>realize how fucking short I am
>realize how fucking stupid I look because I been lifting and now I'm short and big
>tfw tired of being a manlet
>tfw tired of being a dicklet
>tfw tired of being ugly

What's the point of trying robos?
I feel so defeated. Doesn't help the guy and girl next to me looked like fucking giants.

I just want to sleep in my bed until I die.
>>
Don't compare yourself to others.

I'm short. I wish I were taller but it's not going to happen.

I've banged bitches taller than me because I knew how to play on their insecurities.

5'7"
>>
File: IMG_5720.jpg (1MB, 1036x1948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5720.jpg
1MB, 1036x1948px
>>35597555
Don't give up brah. Don't lift for others, lift for yourself. Lift because there's nothing else you can control quite like your own body. It's a temple brah treat it well. Lifting in comparison to others is a vain pursuit. Dont give in, lift hard and heavy brah, you're gonna make it.
>>
>>35597555
How short OP?
t. 5'9 king manlet
>>
>>35597637
>I've banged bitches taller than me because I knew how to play on their insecurities.
5'10" but would love to know how
>>
>>35597555
I'm sure that more than a few of us know what this is like but you go to a gym without issues. I'm sure just another normalreddit who's actually good looking but pretends that he's not on r9k.
>>
>>35599162
5'9 is literally average.
try being 5'6 or lower.
>>
>>35597637
explain them sir
>>
>>35597555
I know your exact feel, OP. When I went to the free college gym I was towered over by mega Chads all the time.

I just kept going for myself. It feels good to feel good. It won't help feeling like shit in an ugly body. Fuck all the normies and lankies, OP, just do the best you can do.

Also switch to rock gym. Much less pressure, no mirrors, improves flexibility and strength plus is more fun.
>>
File: 1489611541949.jpg (35KB, 508x472px) Image search: [Google]
1489611541949.jpg
35KB, 508x472px
>>35599162
I really hate how people who are 5'9 think they are short.
Try being 5'5. I'm shorter than, or the same height as most of the females around me.
>>
i hate being a dicklet (3.5in) i could look like a greek god but if even if i lost weight (6' 310lbs) i'd probably gain a whole inch. if i had an average dick my confidence would skyrocket.
>>
>>35599991
Youre probably around 6 inches if you drop to like 150, which is a little above average
>>
>>35600095
if you think i can gain 2.5 fucking inches i'm starting weight loss right now
>>
>>35597555

Cope is hope.

Recognizing your own shortcomings is better than the an ugly normie thinking "everyone is beautiful, just b yourself" You still need to find some way to make your life bearable or even enjoyable. I think lack of genetic prowess gives people a feeling of loss and worthlessness, but you need to find value in yourself. Being a self aware or having a "soul" is an amazing thing but your years on this planet are numbered, try enjoy them.

I used to be distraught about my ugly face and how it made people treat me like shit but after I had a brain cancer scare(turned out to be a cyst) I planned out my life to have the most enjoyment out of the remaining time. It gave me a sense of how trivial everything is, strangely it was one of the happiest times of my life so I try to remember the lessons it taught me.

So OP, just get brain cancer.
>>
File: 1484957187675.jpg (139KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1484957187675.jpg
139KB, 600x404px
>>35597555
The truth is nobody is every going to respect you because you're short and if you get HUGE you'll still always be small.
Learn how to live with yourself ansd try to make the best outcome of it, besides if you had biological children they'd just come here in the future complaining about being manlets because of their father.

It's ok robot nothing lasts for ever and someday this manlet pain of yours will come to an end
>>
File: IMG_2933.jpg (18KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2933.jpg
18KB, 267x181px
>at a commercial gym
>feel like a god
>strongest tallest most muscular person there by far
>go home
>all alone on a Friday night again
>>
>>35600489
this

Forget everyone else and fuck what they think. Even if they fucking say anything about it shouldn't matter cause these fuckers wouldn't give a single shit about any aspect of your life so their thoughts/criticisms about you don't mean shit.

Just do whatever the fuck you want and fuck whatever anyone else says.
>>
>>35600489
Daily reminder that today's manlets are the Chads in the next life and vice-versa and all we do is keep switching in the ether from one side to the other.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.