[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does someone become a hitman/assassin/drug lord? How do you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3450.jpg (140KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3450.jpg
140KB, 1200x600px
How does someone become a hitman/assassin/drug lord? How do you get your foot into the door, so to speak?

inb4 edgy, genuinely curious
>>
first you start killing people
>>
>>35597175
real hitmen are niggers with hi-points, they shoot the person and get rid of the handgun. My guess is that "assassin" is rarely a profession, it's more like a task that comes with being in the drug business.
>>
>>35597175
I think it's the kind of life you're born into
You probably can't just get into a life of crime like that
>>
>>35597264
Crime life is easy to get into.
>want to sell drugs
>buy drugs
>sell for profit
>>
>>35597264
I was thinking that too, it's a pity I was born in Milwaukee and not Chicago.
>>
On The Sopranos they often contracted hits out to black gang bangers, then killed the gang banger afterwards to cover up the evidence. I'd suggest heading to South Central and joining the first gang you see.
>>
1. Make friends with stoners.
2. Get the number for your stoner's dealer.
3. Whenever you pick up from said dealer, offer to smoke him out.
4. Make friends with the dealer. If the one you found isn't interested in getting buddy-buddy, repeat steps 1-3 until you find one that is.
5. Get the dealer's wholesale hookup. Weed is typically the least profitable of the illegal drugs, so anyone who is pushing it wholesale (10+ ounces sold out to dealers) is doing it to diversify IE it isn't their main source of illegal income.

Once you have the wholesale hookup, start dabbling in things like coke, heroin, acid and large quantities of scrip pills. That's when you're in the right climate to start doing stupid shit like being the trigger pulling bitch for a druglord.
>>
>>35597175
Hitmen are just low level thugs. They take the most risks and get the least profit. Even if you get a top notch job it's not worth it. Seling drugs beyond the street level requires the trust of people who only trust family and close friends. You'll never get it from them. Really crime is a world of nepotism where stupid people who got lucky rule everything
>>
>>35597335
This is close to what happens. Most Hitmen are niggers who get paid like $1000 to do it
>>
>>35597338
Going to have to start your way at the bottom of the totem pole and work your way like >>35597338 this guy said. Sooner or later you'll find a guy who make you his "errand" boy and he'll probably give you shit on the side.
>>
Everything said here is true.

Truly smart guys like you and I are better suited for rip-off work. Ripping off drugs from dipshits spics and niggers and selling them off to other dipshit spics and niggers.
>>
>>35597545
Can you elaborate more on this rip-off work? Any stories in particular?
>>
>>35597175
are you just trying to be a regular hitman who sloppily kills no-name targets or are you trying to be like Leon the Professional?
>>
>>35597545
That's how people end up dead. You'll also end up robbed too. Plus they aren't going to trust a white guy who just waltzes in to their neighborhood.
>>
>>35597612
Sell shitty weed for $20 a gram to frat dudes
>>
>>35597612
You rob drug dealers of their drugs and money.

>>35597676
Everyone trusts the guy with the gun.
>>
>>35597729
Or you can just sell drugs to high schoolers at a jacked up price. Most of them don't know shit about average cost, except for the daily smokers/users
>>
>>35597729
You can't just walk up to big time dealers and Rob them. You will be shot before that happens. Also you won't have any gang to back you up either. What you're doing only works if you don't get caught
>>
>>35597668
>trying to be like Leon the Professional?

dedicated hitmen aren't really a thing, are they?
>>
>>35597729
Do Not DO NOT do not fucking do this, it will not work out for you. This is the stupidest shitty idea you can get in your retarded heads.
>>
You could be a Dexter and kill random people for your own personal interest. As for money you can maintain a part-time job as cover and take money from your victims.

Self-Employed serial killers are a lot less likely to get caught.
>>
>>35597802
Not anymore
You either hire thugs from the inner city or you get mercenaries
>>
>>35597729
drug dealers have back ups and shit.if you get away they will find you
>>
>>35597802
They are, but very uncommon. There are a few examples of hitmen that were more similar to the Hollywood stereotype (white guy using a rifle)
>>
>>35597848
Most serial killers don't have jobs. Really psychopaths in General have a hard time finding employment because of drug habits and impulse control
>>
>>35597175
This thread seems like a bad idea
>>
>>35597777
Quads of thruth
>>
>>35597891
Those are mostly sociopaths who can't control their feelings. Psychopaths tend to be intelligent and good manipulators so they mostly have well paying jobs. (Top psycho jobs are ceo, lawyer and surgeon) But correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>35597998
Tbqh I never understood the distinction between psychopaths and sociopaths.
>>
>>35598040
psychopathy affects individuals inner world while sociopathy affects only his behavior.
>>
>>35598040
psychopathy- psychotic, magical thinking,hallucinations
sociopath- you believe you are above the law and no rules apply to you. think you can get away with shit. low empathy, manipulative.

they sometimes overlap.
>>
> hitman/assassin/

Go to the Dark web there are people looking for them.

>Drug dealer
buy drugs
sell for profit

>Drug lord

Be the person supplying the drugs.

Like most things in life being a professional is about who you know.
>>
>>35598205
Those are scams or honeypots
>>
>>35597175
I think a lot of hitman are just scumbags willing to kill people for money, I imagine they don't often last very long unless they're tied to some sort of gang (like the one guy who murdered countless people for the Italian mafia).
Drug lord probably depends on the location and context. I imagine in improvished areas drug lords are constantly rising and falling, grabbing oportunity is probably the main thing.
>>35598040
There isn't, and both terms are clinically irrelevant.
>>
>>35598250
It's your job to weed out the scammer and honeypot only works if you are shit at your job. The trick is to never say certain words.
>>
File: 1398787933810.jpg (106KB, 580x600px) Image search: [Google]
1398787933810.jpg
106KB, 580x600px
The anons are right. It's invariably a poor low tier black or occasionally white/south asian male gang member from a deprived background who gets paid by the albanians/turks/other OCGs/OCNs a surprisingly petty sum (you're talking 10,000 pounds and under).

Generally at the level above that when you're talking real organised crime families as opposed to your straight OCN it'll be an enforcer type figure who gets made to do it - but obviously that's a tiny fraction of the work they do.

Nowhere is it sustainable as a specific career.

Outside of the work done by security services and intelligence agencies around the world who I would imagine just have ex-military on staff, but let's be serious, I doubt anyone here has a clue about that shit.

t. Detective
>>
>>35597998
As far as I know these mean the same thing. Also, I don't think sociopaths are more intelligent. Their problems are more related with empathy and impulse control. For example, people in prison tend to have this disturb more often than the regular folk. It's just that If a sociopath happens to be smart he will have a bigger chance to succeed where his characteristics are useful, like in relationships and being a CEO. I could bem wrong though
>>
>>35597998
Psychopaths tend to have lower IQ scores. Even so called successful psychopaths who never get caught are dumber than average
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4141436/Study-finds-psychopaths-average-intelligence.html
>>
>>35598306
You're a detective and you're on /r9k/?
>>
>>35598128
you just said psychopathy and psychotic are the same thing, which is completely wrong. The two are not related
>>
>>35598352
It's the ideal job for cyborgs sempai.
>>
>>35597175
I've met 30+ dealers. Like 2 got rich from it. Most were not black so it goes beyond race. Even then one got caught on tax evasion. In General crime does not pay. Its basically a primitive form of gambling
>>
>>35598455
>crimes doesn't pay

It pays better than a Mcjob

t. drug dealer.
>>
>>35598483
Sometimes it doesn't have to pay.
I sell drugs so I can smoke for free.
Basically I buy an oz of weed and sell enough to break even, then smoke the rest. Works pretty well.
>>
File: (You) 5.png (194KB, 448x468px) Image search: [Google]
(You) 5.png
194KB, 448x468px
>>35598483
Good luck with your career black hole, inability to invest your assets, and doing stretches in prison/getting fucked up by gang members.
>>
>>35598483
Most drug dealers live with their mom. If they make it to old age they beg for change like homeless people. I have a job that let's me work from anywhere. I also don't have to worry about being robbed and I can make six figures without a degree
>>
>>35597264
>>35597729
I kind of want you to do this stupid shit just so you can get killed
>>
>>35598451
Did you go to college for it? Bachelors degree? Who employs you?
>>
>>35598603
>I also don't have to worry about being robbed

You are being robbed everyday. All you have to do if have your money launder and you can put it in a bank account.
>>
>>35598659
Got a degree but it's not strictly necessary, though I'd say 98% of Detectives do. Applied to work for the Met Police, did two years in uniform (which like a fair percentage of detectives I often hated), and then applied to be a trainee detective having build up a body of evidence.

Benefit is being a New Scotland Yard Detective has a lot of prestige in the detective world.
>>
>>35598683
You don't have people breaking into your house every day. You don't worry about being shot every day. Quit being an edgy 15 year old. Its not cute
>>
>>35598833
>You don't have people breaking into your house every day. You don't worry about being shot every day.

Your right I don't nor did I claim I did. Being a drug dealer is like any other job DESU. As long as you can pay for protection or have the right rep. people don't rob you.
>>
>>35598824
Very interesting anon. What's a typical day like? I assume the movies and television shows are nothing like the reality of it.
>>
>>35598893
It isn't like any other job. Most drug dealers have very short careers that end when they're like 21-25. People who go longer are failures in life who beg for change. They become q burden on their family. I've met enough dealers that I can say that.
>>
>>35599026
I know career criminal who are in their 60's. One of my suppliers started selling drugs in his youth and doesn't have a criminal record. We can argue our personal experience all day long yours doesn't top mine and mine doesn't top yours.

You want a life saving and money in the bank. Have your money laundered.

You want security there are plenty of tough people who need extra cash. Some of those might be police.

Don't want to get caught vett your customers.

Always play your suppliers and give them gifts.
>>
>>35599218
A street level drug dealer is way different than a middle man that acts as the in between for big shot wholesalers and street dealers. Pretty sure you and the other anon are talking about different things.
>>
>>35599315
You have to start somewhere man.
>>
>>35598824
can I be a private dick and set up a detective agency if I own a trench coat and matching fedora?
>>
First you start a legitimate business of some kind, become sucessful, then slowly start moving into underground shit. Tread over a couple guys,assert dominance and make a name for yourself. I'm not going to tell you how. It is your job to make a name for yourself and they less competition I have, the better..
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.