[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey bots, guess I'm gonna start a failed-join-the-normies-attempt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 8e8.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
8KB, 509x619px
Hey bots, guess I'm gonna start a failed-join-the-normies-attempt thread since I'm on the bus rught now, going back home

>four of us, all friends since elementary
>we think about getting drunk, staying out and about all night like normies do
>we don't
>plans fall apart and we all go our separate ways in angry half silence
>i get indirectly called boring multiple times
>extremely sad because these guys are basically the only people I can truly rely on
>both sad and angry, gonna go back home, play some shitty games with social aspects by myself like usual
>not even in the mood to rub one out, just gonna go in my bed and cry like the fucking failure i am

>inb4 can't greentext

Share stories so we can hug each other through the screens of our devices by sharing our pain

>also kinda drunk right now so that's a plus
>>
>no replies

Wow fucking thank you

Fucking robot solidarity, 5/7 would tell a sad tale and get fucking ignored again without a problem
>>
>>35597394
my nigger you only waited 12 minutes
(you)s take time
>>
yeah anon I know the feel, I get called boring all the time. I basically only have one friend I can talk to and he even thinks i'm boring. I'm so fucked for life
>>
>>35597477
Mate i've also been called boring all my life..

Idk though, the one thing that truly horrifies me is being excluded and i was basically just a shadow the entire evening.. It fucking hurts

Debating on whether to go sleep or wait for my mood to brighten so i can whack it
>>
>>35597609
Yeah that really terrifies me as well. On nights when im with a group of people and I just seem to be left out of the conversation or people just wont talk to me. I usually try to chime in or bring up a new topic, but I have been told that i'm annoying after doing that. So either i'm a boring piece of shit or i'm an annoying piece of shit.
just fucking kill me already
>>
>>35597663
Agreed.. A quick death is better than a lifetime of loneliness
>>
>>35597157
the fact that you can be called boring and be drinking at the same time. yikes.
>>
>>35597157
>Have one close friend from school group
>Left the group a while back
>Recently rejoined, trying to fit in with new chad guys
>I'm boring as fuck
>Even getting high ended with the guy looking after me
>Just a fucking embarrassment
How the fuck do I become cool for fucks sake
>>
>>35597477
Dubs of truth
My best friend calls me boring all the time
>>
>>35597477
I don't even interact with people enough to be called boring, and I go to a university with 5000 people
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.