[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an entp-A. Am I Chad or not in terms of personality?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (634KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
634KB, 1024x1022px
I'm an entp-A. Am I Chad or not in terms of personality?

Also what do you guys think is the most robot,Normie, and sjw personality?
>>
>robot
INTP

>normie
ESTP for Chad, ESFP for Stacy

>SJW
ENFP
>>
>>35596673
No, ENTP is just the annoying contrarian comp lit major in the real world.
>>
From most extrovert to most introvert
ESFP
ESFJ
ESTP
ENFJ
ESTJ
ENTJ
ENFP
ENTP
ISFP
ISFJ
INFJ
ISTP
INTP
INFP
ISTJ
INTJ
>>
This personality shit is of very little use.

Poor predictive power, a lot of people who are strong fits in any given category can vary vastly in how they actually behave.
>>
File: mbti.png (442KB, 351x1033px) Image search: [Google]
mbti.png
442KB, 351x1033px
>>35596673
I'm not satisfied with the amound of (you)'s my oc has gotten me, so i will keep spamming it in mbti threads.

As for your question:
>Robot
intp is the quintesential robot type. We have neither the confidence of intj's nor the emotional awareness of infp's and infj's, but we have more than enough autism

>normie
practically every sensor (except for maybe infp's)
Most normie y would say estj though.

>sjw
isfj and esfj
got that nice extraverted feeling (aka being retarded sheepies think only about the group) without the intelligence (intuition) to critically evaluate ideas
>>
>>35596878
(except for maybe istp)*

shit

>>35596874
mbti isn't about typing personalities, but about different ways people process information
>>
>>35596807
OP here
What's the biggest difference between mine and the sjw fags.
>>
>>35596937
ENTP is the stereotypical class clown.

They like being smartasses and playing pranks.
>>
>>35596673
>xNxx
>chad

No
>>
>>35596870
>infp lower than intp
>istj lower than the introverted intuitives other than intj

hmmm...
>>
>>35597031
All the ENxxs are potential Chads, especially ENTJ.
>>
>>35597146
>ENTJ
>Chad
No.
>>
>>35596878

This rediculous chart actually makes sense if you think about it.

ESFP have all the same functions as INTJ, but they are extroverted. Most ESFP never develop themselves but when an ESFP is fully developed they are unstoppable, that is why there are so many ESFP billionaires.
>>
>>35597146
>All the ENxxs are potential Chads
Every type can be Chad. Still, ESTP is THE Chad type
>>
>>35597438
>but they are extroverted
So? Do you think that's better than being introverted?
>>
>>35598045
Just look at us
>>
>>35596673
I'm an ESTP guy. I have a qt girlfriend but I'm a poorfag. It's depressing.
>>
>>35597819
>infp chad

nope
>>
File: mbti9.png (10KB, 843x235px) Image search: [Google]
mbti9.png
10KB, 843x235px
>>35598117
'Yeah. 50.7% of population is losers just like us.
>>
>>35597438
So if I turn myself inside out, I'll be unstoppable?
>INTJ

>>35598045
depends how you define better
extraversion is obviously better if you want sex, money, or power
>>
>>35598147
scroll down
http://www.celebritytypes.com/infp.php
>>
>>35598147
Why not? Do you guys still think all INTJs, INTPs and INFPs are failures with no social skills?
>>
estj is the quintessential normie type.
There are some estp every once in a while here, but NEVER have i seen an estj.
>>
File: 4324325.jpg (124KB, 582x543px) Image search: [Google]
4324325.jpg
124KB, 582x543px
>>35598182
>extraversion is obviously better if you want sex, money, or power
Sex and friends. I think so. Money and power, no, not sure where did you get that
>>
>>35598298
Depends how you define normie.

ESTJs are followers, they're the most afraid of anything "different" or "weird". They're too hard working and responsible to be Chad, but too emotionally cold and assertive to be beta.

ESTPs are bigger risk-takers.

>>35598546
In the real world good jobs are all about connections, and power is about being able to get people to listen to you and fear you.
>>
i got istj can someone give me a quickrundown on this please
>>
>>35598645
>In the real world good jobs are all about connections, and power is about being able to get people to listen to you and fear you.
Correct but what makes you think introverts can't do these things? I don't think you understand what introversion means. Introverts can be talkative and outgoing (yes) just like extroverts can be shy and awkward.
>>
>>35598807
>introverts can be talkative and outgoing (yes) just like extroverts can be shy and awkward
well duh
but it usually goes the other way
>>
>>35598799
wageslave: the type
drone with no opinions or thought of their own
>>
>>35598807
>Introverts can be talkative and outgoing (yes) just like extroverts can be shy and awkward
Yes. MBTI type just shows whenever you prefer to work internally or externally. You can be robot with extrovert type.
>>
>>35597027
Actually that fits me kind of well. I do like making jokes and make some smartass comments but I typically do it at appropriate times or with teachers I know will be cool. My teachers during conferences never say anything about me interrupting and that I actually add a lot of insightful things into discussions.

I think I'm probably thinking about this way to much.
>>
File: 4bc.jpg (11KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
4bc.jpg
11KB, 300x225px
>>35598799

Pic related is your type summed up into one image
>>
>Tfw INFP but extremely good at public speaking.

I think it's because I take everything to heart and close myself off on the weekends to recharge, but otherwise im fairly outgoing.
>>
>>35596673
I got INTP.
What kind of social anxiety do I have anons?
>>
>>35596807
ENFPs have Fi

Fe is the SJW/racist groupthink function
>>
I got ENFP, fucking inspirer over here
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.