[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're so lonely, why don't you just stop rejecting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 164
Thread images: 25

File: fOt8mnL.png (859KB, 1146x1605px) Image search: [Google]
fOt8mnL.png
859KB, 1146x1605px
If you're so lonely, why don't you just stop rejecting every woman that approaches you?
>>
>implying a girl has ever approached me
>>
>>35596233
They do, you're just oblivious to all of their signals.
>>
>>35596233
This

Oreganniooii
>>
Women don't approach
The most I have ever seen is a woman saying hi and handing the conversation over to the guy to carry and entertain her

They are incapable of putting themselves out there and making the first real move because of their fragile little egos
>>
>>35596214
>women approaching men
Do you have any idea how retardedly rare that is? Women are approached constantly throughout their entire lives. It doesn't even occur to them that they can approach men. They just let men pursue them and take their pick.
>>
>>35596214
Constantly contactfagging on r9k, gif and soc. 3 or so girls add me. One ghosts me, the other has a boyfriend looking for friends, the third I talk to for a day or 2 before getting ghosted.

Yeah I'm sure I'm the one rejecting women. I'd take the first one to show interest in me and keep her forever.
>>
>>35596250
It's not approaching if they have to send secret signals to get their point across
>>
File: aac1.png (292KB, 612x365px) Image search: [Google]
aac1.png
292KB, 612x365px
>>35596214

>Woman
>approach
>woman
>Approach

get dis wack ass shit outta here
>>
>>35596250
thats a good kek robot. If any girl ever approached me I would hop on that opportunity right away
>>
>>35596281
But it is. Body language, context, they make for obvious indications.

You're just entitled and want women to directly throw themselves at your feet and offer their cherished virginity to you.
>>
>>35596214
If I had never rejected any woman in my whole life, I would have signed three petitions for shit I oppose and have a rescue dog that has medical problems and shots on the carpet
>>
>>35596214
>asks you a question
>you're supposed to know that she's flirting and is interested in you

Why wouldn't she just say that she finds him attractive and wants to go somewhere with him? How are you supposed to know a girl likes you or is flirting with you?
>>
>>35596314
It's not approaching if they have to give secret signals to get it across
They're putting nothing on the line and forcing the guy to not only have to read and understand their dumb language, but also make the actual first move and face rejection because women are apparently too fragile to put themselves out there ever
>>
>man penetrates the women's body with his nose

CIS SCUM
>>
>>35596214
I don't get it, was he supposed to lie?
>>
>>35596366
Look at her posture in the second panel. Do you see how she's leaning into him? That's clue #1.

Then notice how she immediately opens up the conversation with an apology, and all around there's strong indication of her anxiousness. That's clue #2.

She asks him of his opinion. Why would one solicit the opinion of someone they don't think highly of? Clue #3.

Put all of these together and things become crystal clear.
>>
>>35596214
I'm the guy women would rather stand in the aisle than sit beside on a bus. None of the are going to even look at me never mind talk.
>>
>>35596447
Nonsense. I've never noticed a truly ugly anon in all of the selfie threads I've seen. I'm sure you're at least above average, but just think lowly of yourself. Women can sense low self-esteem, and it can be quite offputting.
>>
>>35596446
This is why people bitch about the friendzone lmao

You people read way too much into shit and then try to rape some girl when you think she's into you
>>
>>35596446

Okay, say I answered her question with good places to eat. Now what? How am I supposed to know there's more to it than that?
>>
>>35596214
>why don't you just stop rejecting every woman that approaches you?
She wasnt attractive to me, not like in model-tier but in common sense.
>>
>>35596233
>>35596250
Unless you are the absolute ugliest thing on the face of the earth, there will be a few women who like the look of you. This doesn't mean they'll fall hopelessly in love with you, just that they're interested enough to see if they'll like you.

They are almost definitely approaching you if you go out in public at all.
>>
>>35596446
1 Could just be the artists shit ddrawing ability.
2 anxiousness doesn't = love
3 She asked for his opinion because she's new and he's the first person she's come across. Anyone who has lived there for more than a day can is higher than her. The dog shitting in the street is higher than her.
>>
>>35596485
>I've never noticed a truly ugly anon in all of the selfie threads I've seen

You're assuming that those photos are a representative sample. I don't even own a camera.
>>
>>35596521
No anon
I have lived in a large city for 20+ years and have never been approached ever

Women do not approach men, they'd rather whine about the quality of men that ask them out than make the first move
>Inb4 saying hi is the first move
>>
>>35596348
What the fuck are you babbling about?
>>
>>35596506
Nah, the appropriate way to follow up would be to ask her out formally. There, she may turn you down, and at that point you should be responsible enough to accept her rejection without turning into a manchild.

>>35596508
She's new to the city. Perhaps you could offer to walk her to your nearest suggestion. Or if you're feeling bold enough, and it's lunch time, you both spend lunch together and get to know one another.

Of course, there's always the likelihood that she'll be fine with your suggestions and leave it at that. You should respect her decision to do so.
>>
>>35596558
>Women do not approach men, they'd rather whine about the quality of men that ask them out than make the first move

You would have had to talk to a woman to know that. We're going by a very lose standard of "approaching" because women don't usually ask men out, women approach you by trying to start conversations to see what you're like.
>>
>>35596250

>signals

Well then maybe instead of incomprehensible "signals" they should actually, I don't know, say something.

>"She brushed her hair over her ear at the five minute twenty-one second mark of your conversation!"
>"She was totally into you and you missed it!"

How are you even supposed to keep track of that stuff? There's a reason humans developed spoken/written language, it's because it actually fucking works.
>>
>>35596521
>ugly as sin but have a good personality
>only women who care for that kind of shit are 30+ and married
>one was affectionate and 20 years older, we had a lot in common and had to make some space because it got too intense
>was told by my boss who was 7 years older and married that she had been fantasizing about me and it got her in trouble with her husband
I JUST WANT A DECENT WOMAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>35596625
>How are you even supposed to keep track of that stuff?
Because normal people actually get that without tracking. Just like you know how to masturbate or shit without anyone telling you how.
>>
>>35596485
>I'm sure you're at least above average
Not everyone can be above average, dumbass. Honestly the people who post their faces on r9k are all about 4/10s. Think about where that leaves the guys who are too ugly to even post their face.
>>
File: 158.png (279KB, 680x504px) Image search: [Google]
158.png
279KB, 680x504px
>>35596614
>women approach you
You can stop there, that hasn't happened. Ever. Stupid thick normies.
>>
>>35596614
I said inb4 saying hi
Approaching and making the first move involve putting yourself out there and facing criticism and rejection
I have faced a shitload of rejection
I have sent out hundreds of messages to women and asked out dozens in person and faced the rejection again and again

But for some reason women think they're above it and just go up and say hi and hand off the conversation to the guy
>Hi please entertain me while I harshly judge you, this is me being nice and approaching
>>
>>35596214
Jokes on you faggot I work nights, live somewhere where the median age is 45 and don't go outside so I completely avoid all women.

I haven't seen a woman face to face in years.
>>
File: carnegie.jpg (74KB, 395x599px) Image search: [Google]
carnegie.jpg
74KB, 395x599px
>>35596625
>Believing that all there is to communication is words.

Body language, tone, etc are as much a part of human communication as word choice. Anyone thinking otherwise is autistic.
>>
>>35596250
I'm only in contact with like 4 women, all of which are in relationships, how do I meet more?
>>
>>35596672
>You can stop there, that hasn't happened
If you're attractive or interesting enough they approach you first out of fear of missing you.
>>
>>35596684
Please stop spamming this meme book
>>
>>35596604
The point is you niggers and PUA fags read way too much into everything
>>
>>35596604
>Asking someone out because they wanted to know where the cafe was.

I can just imagine how annoying you are.
>>
File: 1430579288379.png (119KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
1430579288379.png
119KB, 900x450px
>>35596699
>attractive or (((interesting)))
Where's that image where personality is 1:1 correlated with looks when people have never spoken to you
>>
>>35596723
Contrarily, I believe you folk don't read enough into a lot of things. Maybe that's why you lot are alone?

>>35596686
Meetups! Speed dating! Are you really asking this question right now?
>>
>>35596678
Yeah that's what it is, women have a much lower standard of "approaching," but they actually do it all the time.
>>
File: DaleCarnegie-portrait.jpg (114KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
DaleCarnegie-portrait.jpg
114KB, 1280x1280px
>>35596719
Dale speaks the human condition. I'm surprised he isn't worshipped on this board, to be honest.
>>
>>35596757
>Where's that image where personality is 1:1 correlated with looks when people have never spoken to you
And people never talk each other or take notice of your body language. If you're talking about Tinder, then yes - attractiveness in priority because it's sex app.
>>
>>35596779
I'm surprised he isn't either, seeing how normie-infested this board has become
>>
>>35596746
How the hell would someone find an innocent offer 'annoying', especially considering the help you just offered? At worst, you get a gentle 'no' and everyone moves on with their day (except you, you'll spend the following night creating yet another women hate thread or something).
>>
I look like a cross between Christian Weston Chandler and Jerry "tips fedora guy" Messing. I can't make eye contact with girls or think of anything to say to them. The only women to talk to me are little old ladies trying to be polite, coworkers who need me to reach something for them, and my femanon friends who live thousands of miles away.
>>
>>35596856
Nah, I'd stay up all night asking myself how I could have been so stupid as to think I had a chance and calling myself a dumbass for putting her on the spot like that.
>>
If you've ever been approached by a woman, you're not a robot.
>>
>>35596856
What part of I'm looking for somewhere to eat, screams go out with me?

It'd be like offering to take someone shopping because they wanted to know where the locksmith is.
>>
>>35596214
Because im ugly and only ugly women approach me t b h
>>
>>35596969
This, any guy who would try to use this as an excuse to set up a date would come off as desperate.
>>
the one and only reason why im single & virgin is due to i'm afraid. I don't know what i'm afraid of, but it could be that i'm afraid of leting someone get to close or that im afraid of change..
>>
>>35596972
>tfw not even iglynwomen approach you because you're fat
>>
>>35596972
How do you get ugly women to approach you? A-asking for a friend.
>>
>>35596214
what fucking sick normie bait bullshit is this? what fucking robot gets approached?
>>
File: 34253452.jpg (15KB, 355x236px) Image search: [Google]
34253452.jpg
15KB, 355x236px
>>35596969
The part where she's asking you to begin with. Why ask some stranger on the street when you can conveniently consult Google Maps, Yelp, etc and find a place to eat that way? There must be an ulterior motive!

It's like if someone asks you an easily Google-able question. You don't scoff and turn them away, you realize that perhaps they simply want to start a conversation with you.

Like holy fuck, it really is glaringly obvious why you lot are alone.
>>
>>35596684
so if thats correct how do i ask her to be my girlfriend but only in body language
>>
>>35596314
>JUST START PICKING UP ON SOCIAL CUES AFTER DECADES OF BULLYING AND OSTRACIZATION, BRO!
>>
>>35597028
Be yourself and be confident

Looks are all that matters but its what makes you noticeable
>>
> reposting front page reddit
why do you guys even do this?
>>
>>35596401
I do wonder: do men like to be approached? Is that too creep for you? What do you exactly feel?
>>
>>35597058
Dude not everyone has fucking internet all the time people do still ask for directions. I wasn't asked by the middle aged woman where the fucking swimming pool was because she felt like taking my cock in the alleyway later. SHE WANTED TO KNOW THE LOCATION OF THE SWIMMING POOL NOT HOOK UP WITH RANDOM PEOPLE. It is glaringly obvious how autistic you are.
>>
File: women in a nutshell.jpg (144KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
women in a nutshell.jpg
144KB, 800x800px
>>35596561
long story short he instaorbits every grill who speaks in his direction but doesn't get rewarded with maiden china for his efforts

shit lot, >>35596348, they don't like me either
>>
>>35597095
because it makes excellent bait, obviously
>>
>>35597058
>Why ask some stranger on the street when you can conveniently consult Google Maps, Yelp, etc and find a place to eat that way?
Not everyone has their phone on them all the time.
Or maybe their phone die? Or maybe you as a local might know better than an app any tool can shitpost on.

>It's like if someone asks you an easily Google-able question. You don't scoff and turn them away, you realize that perhaps they simply want to start a conversation with you.
No I don't scoff and turn away, I answer their question, confirm that they understand and then the conversation ends because there is nothing else to it.
>>
>>35597062
Stop being a fucking retard. Communication is a conglomerate of communication methods.
>>
>>35597058
I work at a grocery store. When a female customer steps away from her boyfriend to ask me where the margarine is, she's really asking me out?
>>
>>35596521
You do realise Women are all stupid holes only go for Chad
>>
>>35597102
>Not realizing the difference between asking for directions and being asked for your opinion.

Are you being real right now?
>>
>>35596214
Not everybody dislikes loneliness
>>
>>35597168
The only time a stranger has asked my opinion in public is when an old guy asked if the ribs our store had on sale were any good.

Did he want to fuck, or did he want to know if the ribs were good?
>>
>>35596758
im 23 years old KHHV of course I'm asking this question right now also both of those sound like memes

>just make a tinder bro

and I dont even know what speed dating is

keep in mind anon I have """spoken""" to the same 4 women for 5 years now
>>
File: helperdevilish.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
helperdevilish.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>35597062
when you use body language only wymyn often call it rape, it's similar but different to flirting using words.
>>
>>35597193
Nice delusion. Humans are social creatures. Nobody truly likes long-term isolation.
>>
>>35597058
If I misinterpret her secret signals I might end up accused of being a rapist. No way man, that's too risky, my life can end up destroyed on a whim and I don't want that to happen. I want to be safe and sure in my interactions with people.
>>
>>35597227
He never said he liked it, just that he doesn't dislike it.
he could be apathetic towards it.
>>
File: 2+2=4.jpg (54KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
2+2=4.jpg
54KB, 480x360px
>>35597208
it can be more than one thing
(((ribs)))
>>
>>35597227
You're just too needy.
>>
File: nomorelarping.jpg (67KB, 680x473px) Image search: [Google]
nomorelarping.jpg
67KB, 680x473px
>>35597227
that's not how I think therefore it's wrong
>>
File: 34253452.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
34253452.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>35597248
>Only 2% of rape accusations are false.
>Accusations only potentially arise after actual intercourse has occurred.
>Literally believes that asking a woman out will result in him being accused of statutory rape.
>>
File: ktecsj.png (921KB, 574x571px) Image search: [Google]
ktecsj.png
921KB, 574x571px
>every woman that approaches you
>every woman
>that approaches you
>woman
>approach
>you
>>
>>35597351
You mean 2% are true, women are shallow retards who cannot admit defeat so they follow through and many men go to jail with no evidence of them committing a crime. Stupid cunts(all women) only ever admit they're wrong maybe two percent of the time
>>
Because i'm ashamed of my life.

I don't go out. At all. I'm scared of people.
My parents are abusive manipulative retards.
I don't own a car. I don't have a job.

The only good quality about me is that i literally look like a chad.
Which is probably why so many girls irl even want to constantly talk to me and make up dumb excuses to be near me.
A couple of them even straight up told me they want to be with me.
If i made a tinder profile i'd probably get tons of matches.
But any girl would just get disappointed and laugh at my pathethic excuse for a life.
It also doesn't help that i literally feel like i'm going to faint every time i talk to a human being.
>>
>>35597351
Where are you getting this 2% figure?
What is the 2% out of? 20,000? 400,000?
>>
>>35597436
Shut up cuck I know a woman that is raped and I asked her to marry me because of it
>>
>>35597436

they don't want to understand the implications of that math, that men would be orders and orders of magnitude more likely to be locked in a box based on a false accusation than ever rape someone.

feminism has made people believe this doesn't matter. your life is forfeit to the state in advance.
>>
I'm lonely because I'm a shitty person who would be an awful partner.
>>
>>35597101
It's a great feeling, especially since I'm too much of a wuss to ask out girls myself.
>>
>>35597227
Who is nobody and why he?[spoiler/] enjoys isolation
>>
>>35597674
im a newfag
Unoriginal comment
>>
>>35597101
Men handle it better since it's seen as a new thing and not another annoyance like hitting on a woman
>>
>>35597101
I feel holes like you should be forced into breeding camps and executed by 35
>>
File: 1458301030019.jpg (54KB, 634x591px) Image search: [Google]
1458301030019.jpg
54KB, 634x591px
>stop rejecting every woman that approaches you
How can I reject people who don't exist?
>>
>>35596214

I mean never in this exact context but I've been approached by 2~3 girls and have only ever rejected them, I mean I really only want to be with my oneitis. And she'said sure as shit not going to approach me.
>>
In my opinions yall be sum ugly ass nigga if I never been approached by a ho
>>
>>35597101
It depends on what kind of grill aproaches
>inb4 normie for not being so desperate
>>
>>35596314
Saying, "hey I'm into you." isn't fucking hard, so why don't they just do that. It's perfectly fine to instigate this women you'll be thanked and respected for it.
>>
File: 1489781076730.png (934KB, 1146x1605px) Image search: [Google]
1489781076730.png
934KB, 1146x1605px
>>35596214
fixed the comic for you
>>
>>35598293
Wrong
The cunt wasn't a big enough bich
>>
>>35597101

Yes it's great, though I don't think many would know what to do about it. It's not a role that we get to play often and it's nice not to have to make the firstoverall for one.
>>
>>35598293
Lol faggot kys lol
>>
l look like a cross between Christian Weston Chandler and Jerry "tips fedora guy" Messing. I can't make eye contact with girls or think of anything to say to them. The only women to talk to me are little old ladies trying to be polite, coworkers who need me to reach something for them, and my femanon friends who live thousands of miles away.
>>
I Iook like a cross between Christian Weston Chandler and Jerry "tips fedora guy" Messing. I can't make eye contact with girls or think of anything to say to them. The only women to talk to me are little old ladies trying to be polite, coworkers who need me to reach something for them, and my femanon friends who live thousands of miles away.
>>
I Iook Iike a cross between Christian Weston Chandler and Jerry "tips fedora guy" Messing. I can't make eye contact with girls or think of anything to say to them. The only women to talk to me are little old ladies trying to be polite, coworkers who need me to reach something for them, and my femanon friends who live thousands of miles away.
>>
Because im autistic and wouldn't know what to do after a "hi how are you?"
>>
>>35596446
>crystal clear

maybe the stress of interpreting all this shit and keeping track of it is plain not worth it, maybe I don't want to play some stupid headgames with drama bitches, maybe I consider anyone who has to send 'signals' to be not worth my time
>>
>>35597664
>>35597872
>>35597975
>>35598217
>>35598642
T-Thank you anons, because I'll go into a party this Saturday, and I really want to woman-up for the night. No, not, whore-like, just casual, so I can see if there's any dragged by force robot like me so we can talk together. Wish me luck!
>>
>>35596366

To be fair, I would not be comfortable with that situation

A pretty girl just randomly appearing and show interest on you or saying you are handsome?

There are not enough harem animes to make me beliebe this shit actually happen in real life, specially to a robot.

It would be more easy to think that the girl is a fucking psycho who wants to kill you

Or just a roastie helping Chads gang with the classic ITS JUST A PRANK BRO!!
>>
>>35596446

>girl laughs at all my jokes
>touches me on shoulder and arm
>hangs out at lunch
>asks me lots of questions
>plays with hair
>ask her out
>sorry I think we should be friends

Women are impossible to read because a lot of them just flirt for fun and the thrill of it. They don't want anything from it though.
>>
>>35599275
Let's make this easier: How can a woman tell that a male is beta then?
>>
>>35596214
>next woman to approach you
>implying there was a first
>>
>>35599387
One sure way is to observe the walking style. If they're doing the virgin walk, then they're a virgin.
>>
>>35599520
Fine that's a great start... how's that walk?
>tfw you haven't go to any social even in two years
>>
>>35598862
>>35598869
>>35598885
Shut the fuck up

Originilo
>>
>>35596214
>see this post
>"WOAH GIRLS INSTANTLY LIKE YOU IF THEY ASK YOU FOR DIRECTIONS?! I MUST TRY IT!"
>Walk out side
>see qt girl looking confused on a map
>walk in her direction
>"Excuse me? Yeah I need to go to main St. Do you know what bus is my best bet?"
>Take the 4 bus , m'lady. And I love to go out with you!"
>What the fuck? No, stay off you creep.
>b-b-but, but I was told you liked me!
>I don't even know you, fuck off!
>Runs away
>I stay inside my room in shame and hope she don't call the cops on me

Thanks , OP
>>
File: Starbucks i'm CIA.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Starbucks i'm CIA.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>35596214
I'm waiting for a guy...
>>
>>35596214
Loneliness is better than polluting my genepool with subhumans
>>
>>35600976
Nice contrived example.

Also, you don't put spaces before commas.
>>
>>35596214
>implying women are near me
I live in rural Canada all the women in a mile radius are related to me and fat hobgoblins.
>>
>>35596663
THis is stupid my cousins taught me to jerk it.
Way to blanket statment. retard.
>>
>>35597108
How come women dont know how to stick a finger to someone.
Also what is a pocket pussy or lube.
Women are useless.
>>
>>35597127
>It's like if someone asks you an easily Google-able question. You don't scoff and turn them away, you realize that perhaps they simply want to start a conversation with you.
>No I don't scoff and turn away, I answer their question, confirm that they understand and then the conversation ends because there is nothing else to it.
My uncle would get pissy if I asked him questions about what he did at school then told me to google it.
All I got was Native are poor didnt do nuffing.
>>
>>35597351
Women lie about rape.
Must be nice being 12 and thinking women are nice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRlTF65Dows
any cuck wanting a black gf is an idiot like you.
Women get abortion but you think lying and getting a weirdo arrest is unimaginable.
>>
>>35598788
Wonder full dubs horrible argument.
>>
>>35602298
>>35602255
>>35602225
>>35602193
>>35602160
>>35601902
These are me and I kill threads I reply to.
>>
R9k seems to think "approaching" someone is like the beginning of porn. Its just having a decent conversation with someone. Girls try to talk to me evety once in a while and i react like the guy in ops comic, i think its pretty accurate
>>
>>35602255
Must be nice being 12 and thinking women are nice.

But this is reversing how ones view of women evolves
>>
Why do you see women as such a different type of human, in the first place? I can tell you that I was a lonely, very shy girl, who was very self conscious in my teenage years a couple of years ago and felt very insecure. It isn't any different for men or women ,in my opinion. You just need to show even a segment of your self to make a connection to someone and work on it from there on. I don't believe there are "normal" or "abnormal" people. We just need to find the courage to get in contact with the right kind.
>>
>>35596261
They do, it's rare as fuck if you're not chad, but they do.
I have two chad friends and they are approached by girls fairly often.
>but that only happens if you're chad
nope, when i was in highschool, at least 4 girls approached me and i have never been a chad, i'm a 4~5/10 KV (6/10 in a really good day).
The thing is, that if they don't feel that you're interested in them, they back off immediately (unless they are extremely proud). Having said that, at least 60% of girls are vague as fuck and think that men can read their minds and magically understand what they meant with their actions.
>>
>>35602441
>Shy girl
>Sigh I only got fucked by three Chad's this week :((((

Fuck off dumb whore hole you can't be lonely you know nothing of our struggles of you want anything in life open your legs and people give you anything you want even if you're a 1/10
>>
Because trying to ascertain whether she's interested or is "naturally flirty" has become more and more complicated in the recent years. Far too many times have I pursued a woman just to be told I'm "not their type" or they're "just not interested" or were "being friendly"

Some women out there are just purely incapable of not exuding a sexual presence, and I obviously am drawn to that kind of woman.

Hence, I just stopped trying. I'm running out of energy for getting rejected by a girl who was "just being nice", the only time I'll know when a woman is into me is when I'm in her, and even then the signals can still be mixed.
>>
>>35602488
That's because all holes (Women) are retarded AS FUCK and don't see the appeal in nice guy's like me
>>
>>35596214
>nobody ever talks to me at all
i can't remember the last time someone has acknowledged me in any way in public
if somebody did i wouldn't reject them
>>
>>35596250
Lies. One time a girl seemed interestred in at least talking to me, turns out shr had no interest in me and just wanted an orbiter.
>>
>>35596250
How does one learn to notice what one has never noticed?
>>
File: 1410230903571.png (465KB, 680x762px) Image search: [Google]
1410230903571.png
465KB, 680x762px
>>35596233
>>35596250

>tfw only one girl has ever approached me
>tfw we had an amazing relationship
>tfw I had to move away
>tfw drifted apart
>tfw she eventually got with someone else, got married, and had a bunch of kids
>tfw I have yet to find anyone else
>>
>>35596214
More like
>Girl approaches you
>Ok
>Girl gets repulsed after she finds out how you act
>>
>>35596214
I want to cum in their holes, not talk to them.
Even if a girl 'approached' me it wouldn't be worth dealing with her retarded woman talk.

Women are so fucking annoying and insipid that having to spend any amount of time talking to them is always going to offset the pleasure you'd get from fucking them.
>>
I-I'll be sure to try that. Thanks, anon senpire
>>
File: 540.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
540.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>Women approaching me
That's never happened and never will.
>>
>>35596250
I know this is ebin bait, but how fucking dumb do you think we are?
>>
Found out a girl I vaguely know asked my friend if I was single today, and all I feel is spaghetti. I hate being approached and I hate approaching women. I just want to bask in my loneliness
>>
>>35602488
If a 4/10 got approached by 4 girls in high school, I wonder if i must be a 3/10 or less to get aproached by none. I'm not aesthetic at all, but i dont think my face is disfigured or anything.
>>
File: 1489715357477.png (204KB, 399x398px) Image search: [Google]
1489715357477.png
204KB, 399x398px
>>35596214
You fucking say that shit but i asked a girl out, she said yes, yet i constantly think of how im not worthy of her time or how she said yes out of fucking pity and i dont know what to do to change my mind about this. What the fuck makes me worthy of her time when i dont even think im worthy of her time. Literal waste of fucking space and energy.
>>
>>35604602
i think it had to do with the fact that i looked "normal" (as in not like an autist), 2 of those girls were sluts who most likely thought that i was a normalfag/chad.
The first one approached almost everyone, but i think that she got hooked with me because i was the only one who (indirectly)rejected her, and by doing it i think i hurted her pride.
The second one was a wanna-be-stacy who most likely thought that i was some kind of alpha among the nerds.

As for the other 2 girls, it goes way beyond my understanding why they approached me, but after talking to a few friends (and a girl), i think it has to do with the image that girls have in their heads. It seems that for girls, looks are in fact not that important (this doesn't mean that looks doesn't matter), what it's most important is how they "perceive" you, which is a summatory of: looks, "attitude", and "personality/confidence".
What i mean with "attitude" is how they think you are, it doesn't matter if you are motherfucking shinji ikari, if they think that you're cool and relaxed, they will stick with that image of you. Same goes with "personality/confidence", it's not about how you are, but how they think you are, if they think that you're confident, they will create a whole story in their minds to validate that image
>He doesn't talk to girls at all... it must be because he's drowning in pussy, so he's bored of them
>He's really quiet and i've never seen him doing anything... it must be because he's tired after partying so hard.

So the image that girls have of you are 50% looks, 25% "attitude" and 25% "personality/confidence".
>>
>>35596663
I literally used wikhow to find out how to masturbate.

All the kids were talking about it for a few years and I had no idea what the fuck it was.
>>
I honestly don't understand why anyone would want to be in a relationship.
There's no reward for the effort you put in, I don't care about sex and emotional support is the biggest meme out there
>>
>>35597006
lol okay existential faggot. you're afraid that your penis is too small to pleasure her
>>
>>35596250
if their signals can be missed they arent good signals are they. nothing is more clear then 'hey, go out on a date with me' but noooo they cant just say that
>>
File: Capture.png (209KB, 562x415px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
209KB, 562x415px
>mfw op doesn't understand that it doesn't work that way
Of the four years I was in high school not a single girl ever sought to talk to me
When they did, it was due to a teacher grouping us, or extremely casual passing conversation.
I had not one female I'd have called my friend in high school besides this one lesbian, but clearly that's a different thing entirely.
Women don't seek robots.
>>
>>35596654
I feel you on this. I'm 'old' for 4chan, 32! Women my age still dont give a shit about me even though I do well for myself, almost 100k / yr

Old chicks at bars though? (45+) Fuck me man, they all love to tell me how much of a catch I am. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

In the last 5 years the only 2 women i've slept with for free were at least 15 years old than me.
>>
>>35596214
Most women don't approach me. Also how the fuck am I supposed to know she's interested? If I say something she will think I'm a rapist. I think it's the girls responsibility to say things now because if the guy says something he might get charged with a crime.
>>
File: 1489694427244.png (213KB, 368x371px) Image search: [Google]
1489694427244.png
213KB, 368x371px
>>35596250
>don't ever get approached by women, that is, I haven't actually had a woman initiate a conversation with me outside of strictly professional contexts
>dude you're just oblivious to their signals
>>
>>35596663
Not gonna lie I used to masturbate (and still do occasionally) by just humping my bed. I didn't even know what I was doing was masturbating. First time I fapped with my hands I was 18 years old.
>>
File: the hell.jpg (527KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the hell.jpg
527KB, 2000x1000px
>>35596699
What a waste of double dubs.

>if you're attractive or interesting enough

Where the fuck do you think you are? Why did posting this cross your mind? You're in a den of autist and you manage to be the person with the least situational awareness
>>
>>35601158
Perhaps a big one?
>>
>>35596214
i'm objectively a 9/10, i've been hired as a model, etc., and i go out to shows and to bars alone constantly in the hopes that a girl will approach me. moral of the story is: girls don't approach you, even if you're fucking chad. i've been approached only a few times by attractive women, and i get out a lot. women don't approach guys, they don't have to. so many oblivious, un-self-aware guys are entertaining them constantly and approaching them, that they rarely have time to realize that they're lonely or should be looking around for people they are attracted to.

fuck this gay earth niggers, being born was a mistake. i'm always one short of the big time i guess, being """attractive""" and severely autistic.
>>
>implying women have approached me
>implying that if they ever did I would be able to read their retarded social games
I am too autistic to read a normal conversation, let alone shit like this.
>>
File: dvq8uUH.jpg (103KB, 906x813px) Image search: [Google]
dvq8uUH.jpg
103KB, 906x813px
>>35596214
maybe the problem isn't I reject every woman that approaches me, but rather every woman I approach rejects me
>>
File: displeasedscoot.gif (1MB, 541x675px) Image search: [Google]
displeasedscoot.gif
1MB, 541x675px
>>35596250
So we still have to take the initiative, this voids the action of being hit on by a qt.

They are not approaching us they are scoping us out(for their own ego boost), big difference.
Thread posts: 164
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.