[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a rticle-4149734/Global-ep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4149734/Global-epidemic-blindness-screen-time-blinding-kids-adults.html
>'Global epidemic of blindness' on the horizon, experts warn: Hours spent staring at screens 'will rob millions of their sight decades early'
>The high energy light emitted from digital screens is causing irreversible damage to our eyes by deteriorating the retinas.
>Damage to the retinas - the light-sensitive layer at the back of the eye - is the biggest cause of central blindness.
>the study showed exposure to LED light from tablet screens favors the expression of genes that promote cell death and the enzymes involved in causing cell death

ready to go blind, robots?
>>
>>35596091
>tfw eyesight has already gone to shit
>doctor said too much time in front of computer screens has caused a slight curvature to my eye
>need glasses now
>>
>>35596091
I've got flux on all my display devices, including my phone.

>dailymail

This is an ad for screen filters, which flux does for free.
>>
I'm not going to have any fucking kids at this point so why should I give a shit?

Let all the normies' litle crotchfruit go blind.
>>
>>35596091
Good thing we have laser eye surgery now, eh?
>>
>>35596091
Hasn't this already been proved to be false?

>sat in front of monitor all day 5 days a week
>only person in family with good eye sight
feels good man
>>
>>35597813
Not everybody has got that kind of money Mr. Zuckerberg
>>
>>35597884
Trump said he was gonna give everyone healthcare so that doesn't matter bucko
>>
>>35596091
Why didn't tvs make us go blind? Also trusting daily mail
>>
>>35597932
Assuming you're at least older than 20, you didn't grow with a digital TV, you grew up with a fat CRT TV and computer monitor.

Also even people who sat in front of the TV for 16 hours a day did so from the distance of their couch. They didn't have the face right up on it like a computer or phone or tablet.
>>
>>35596091
if this is true im fucked??!??! omg??
>>
>>35598012
So you're saying crt is better for the eyes?
>>
>>35596091
had to start wearing glasses at age 9 and now i cant even see clearly a foot in front of me without visual aids. Everything is just a horrid blur.

Get fucking flux, guys. Seriously. You'll sleep better and save your fucking eyes from getting shittier.
>>
>>35597807
you'll go blind too
old people now already have shit vision imagine how bad yours will be after 40 years of staring at a monitor
>>
>>35598085
the light from digital screens is harder on the retinas
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.