[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why exactly should i want to be in a relationship with a girl.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1488415516530s.jpg (2KB, 124x80px) Image search: [Google]
1488415516530s.jpg
2KB, 124x80px
why exactly should i want to be in a relationship with a girl. from what i have heard it sounds pretty bad
>women have low sex drives and only want sex 1/10 of the time you do so you are going to end up jerking 90% of the time
>eventually they will stop having sex at all
>they get your money and shit
>from my experience they don't actually make good friends of companions
i suppose the only up side could be starting a family but it doesn't seem worth it
>>
You can cuddle with it and do fun things together

Then you will want to be alone because you're a robot and will likely begin to resent her because everything you do you do together

Or idk man, never had one. Today, in about an hour, there is a big possibility I will be very close to having one, closer than I've ever been
Feels spooky. I dont know how to feel
>>
>>35596138
see that is the thing you say fun things but they don't seem to like fun things
>>
>>35596489
What do you think are fun things that you also think are not fun things to gfs?
>>
>>35596519
literature, art, philosophy, tabletop, movies. anything really thoughtful or creative
>>
>>35595745
It will teach you that the grass is not greener on the other side, and you will finally be at peace with your robotics.
>>
>>35596519
>What do you think are fun things that you also think are not fun things to gfs?
Working on cars, working on/cleaning guns, watching documentaries about old shit, visiting old churches, going to art museums, carpentry

all of these things are pretty much woman-repellant for me (esp. since I'm not Chad)
>>
>>35595745
Duh dude all your points are correct, most people would do fine without a gf it's just societal pressures that makes people want to get into relationships. Stay smart don't fall for the vaginal jew.
>>
Female sex drives actually increase as they age.
>>
>>35597145
This. You're at peak wisdom right now, OP. Families are a meme. Love is a spook.
>>
>>35597056
This is a quality post. 9,7/10. Seal of approval.
>>
>>35595745
I'm pretty sure women having low sex drives is a meme.
>>
>>35597921
they have high sex drives but only for chad
>>
>>35595745
>sex drive meme

every gf I've ever had has constantly hounded me to fuck, even when I didn't want to
>>
>>35597433
i know ben franklin wrote a book about it but i thought it was bullshit
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.