[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when you realize death is god >exist everywhere in unnmanifest

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 1489731595346.jpg (113KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489731595346.jpg
113KB, 500x500px
>when you realize death is god
>exist everywhere in unnmanifest form and some places in manifest form
>eternal
>a constant
>people simultaneously fear yet are intrigued, fascinated with death. Almost venerable in a way i.e worship
Literally everything else in life comes with uncertainty except death. You dont have to wonder or fear the unknown, because death is gurateed. Death is trancedental from all understanding of it(which isnt much to begin with) death exist outside the boundaries of spatio temporal perception because there is none to perceive the finit reality of life. In death you are freed from the binds of antagonistic material world phenomenon. You are in union with God and are free! Praise death, for without it life has no definition and no motivating force whatsoever. Stop vilifying death, it may be ugly and painful but thats because most fundamental Truths are. I think
>>
>inb4 kill yourself
Im working on it, bear with me people
>>
>>35593763
>exist everywhere in unnmanifest form
I really like this expression, wording
>>
Who did you read, Nick Land or Heidegger?
>>
>>35594018
This is just shit thats been bottled up in my pysche for years and i finally want to express it now. Im tired of the charades and antics, pretending that the pink elephant isnt obviously twerking in the center of a crowded chicago intersection when ut fucking cleary is. ITS THE TRUTH, WAKEY WAKEY. ITS HERE AND LITERALLY RIGHT NOW. This is the closest thing to God you know! And you know it because its objectively verifiable! No faith required! No horseshit, no games of deception. Its clear and simple a Higher Power exist, its death. Eternal, non spatial, outside the bounds of perception Death!
>>
>>35594187
It's pretty obvious stuff really.
>>
>>35594222
Yeah i know i get bored and want to talk about it. No one else does tho..
>>
*deep and philosophical bump*
>>
>>35594565
Alright, let's talk.
What are your thoughts on the idea that life, in the conceptual sense, exists only to die and that every action taken only serves the purpose of coming closer to that moment of death?
>>
>>35594187
>>35594746
Death is really just an illusion though - all of our matter is not destroyed in death, it's merely redistributed to the Earth and animals around us. The only thing that "dies" is your consciousness, and even that we know oh-so-little about
>>
File: _82598391_war-getty-624.jpg (61KB, 624x370px) Image search: [Google]
_82598391_war-getty-624.jpg
61KB, 624x370px
>>35594746
I would think the opposite
>self preservation instincts
You are hardwired to live as long as possible in the face of death. I think the long struggle of life makes the relief of death even more intense
>>
File: 10704.jpg (26KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
10704.jpg
26KB, 512x288px
>>35594808
Consciousness in itself isnt quantifiable. For all intents and purposes it doesn't exist in itself. Consciousness is just a reflection of reality unfolding reflected upon itself infinitely, like a hall of mirrors. What happens when the body dies, i would guess that awarness ceases. But non experience/non existence is such a paradoxical thing that im not totally sure nor will i ever be. No one knows, and this just speaks to the profound mystery of death. The suprise will probably be like something we'd have never conceived of (we being used loosely)
>>
>>35594018
never heard of Nick Land but just checked him out, the concept of theory fiction sounds really intriguing. how does it differ from say, fictional books of ideas, like thomas mann's works or huxley's point counter point?

gonna read some of his works now, thanks senpai.
>>
File: 1385350917404.png (228KB, 342x354px) Image search: [Google]
1385350917404.png
228KB, 342x354px
>>35595066
>Consciousness is just a reflection of reality unfolding reflected upon itself infinitely, like a hall of mirrors.
Beautifully said.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.