[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But how??? I keep seeing shit like this. About manning up, get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: trad-con.jpg (102KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
trad-con.jpg
102KB, 960x720px
But how??? I keep seeing shit like this. About manning up, get married, have a family.

But how? I am 29 and never been on a date. And I am still pressured to settle down. But I can't even get a girl to date me. Why are these traditionalist propaganda things forgetting the how part?
>>
It's just fucking with your head so you become a mindless gear grinding in the huge machine that is society. Making people fear being a loser so they go out of their way to work and consume in order to be a "Real Man" or whatever the fuck.
>>
You're supposed to become a beta-bux provider for a single-mother and her children.
This is what feminism and jews want you to do.
>>
>>35593292
>man up and have a family
>get married

Don't tell me you're falling for the consumerism meme fucking faggot, you need to watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgAwdixodjw
>>
>>35593355

What about the Alt Right/ Traditional Conservative crowd?
>>
Funny how you never hear what a "real woman" is.
>>
>>35593292
Guess I'm not a man then shame. You want to call.me a pussy boy, go ahead I couldn't care less. I do drugs and play video games, eat my shit bitch.
>>
>>35593292
you realize this picture is a meme made only to trigger the childfree right?
>>
Being a "real man" is overrated, but is the alternative any better? Do we live on the fringes because we are individualists, or do we call ourselves individualists because we are too afraid to leave our comfort zone of social ostracization?

Is Neitzche showing me how to live as an ubermensch, or am I using him to justify living a life that I'm ultimately dissatisfied with and that, deep down, I know I could escape whenever I chose to.

Food for thought.
>>
Our femociety would have us believe that the total sum of what it is to be a man is no more than what you can do for, and in the interests of, women.

>Pic is just a meme.
It stems from a larger belief in Western society, that this is the truth.
>>
>>35593292
maybe breeding as a species is not a bad idea after all.
>>
File: 1489756393001.jpg (463KB, 876x876px) Image search: [Google]
1489756393001.jpg
463KB, 876x876px
I want a daughter... I want to troll her and love her.
>>
>>35594150
This sounds like projection more than anything else, honestly. I'm not blaming you; it's easy to get locked into a harmful reality tunnel when you're suffering. There's more to relationships than servitude, but you won't be able to see that unless you unchain yourself from mastery by your pain and insecurities.
>>
File: 1489444673600.jpg (43KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
1489444673600.jpg
43KB, 641x491px
>get married, have a family, get a big house with a mortgage and a big suv

literally government propaganda to make you a taxable asset to the system

they'll also tell you to eat mcdonalds and smoke cigarettes so you can die before you can collect too much social security after you retire
>>
File: But goy. . ..jpg (6KB, 149x163px) Image search: [Google]
But goy. . ..jpg
6KB, 149x163px
>>35594284
But goy. Muh Manhood!
>>
>>35593624
You find a qt virgin with a BDSM fetish.
>>
>>35593292
How it really works is you settle with a harpy who is only interested in lining her pockets, she gets preggo and is a moody bitch for 9 months, then a resource consuming black hole comes out. You work a job you hate to support them, hoping it gets better, then your harpy gets tired of you and starts cheating on you. She dumps you for Tyrone and takes the kid, suing you for child support. You work for the next 17 years, giving a large portion of the money you make to her while she fucks various Chad's and Tyrone's. Some time later, when you're an old fuck, your child stops by to dump you in a retirement home, on your dime. You then live out the last few years surrounded by other people who have lived the same experiences, all of them cynical and miserable.
>>
>>35593292
Life is supposed to be enjoyed . If you think you'll feel happy with a wife and kids go ahead and do that . If you are happy doing what you enjoy you can do that too .

Real man do what the enjoy
>>
>>35594443
Yes, because generalizing half of the population as "harpys" stands to make your life more palatable. Are you a robot because it makes you happy, or are you a robot because you're afraid that it doesn't?
>>
It's just feminazi hags who realized that they aren't married by 30 and their market value is plummeting, so they're brow-beating single men into getting married because it's "What a REAL man does!"
No actual man ever describes what a "real man" does or what "manning up" is. It's an intuitive understand to know what being a real man is, you cannot define it concretely.
Anybody who does is probably a woman trying to manipulate you.

One time I had somebody trying to convince me to line dance, but I just wanted to eat chips. She kept saying "COME ON! MAN UP! DO IT!" and I just responded with "I am manning up by not listening to you"
Shut her up pretty good
>>
>>35594482

>Life is supposed to be enjoyed.

Says who? This life so far has been nothing but misery. I can't wait until it ends.
>>
>>35593292
Twice this week by different people I've been warned of how miserable bachelorhood is. They can sense it.
>>
>>35593292
NO
HE'S GETTING PIZZA GREASE ON THE CONTROLLER
>>
>>35594531
>Yes, because generalizing half of the population as "harpys"
When did I call all women harpies?
>>
>>35594586
Then what . Why not enjoy something while you can . You don't have to be liked by anyone , you don't have to pretend to be happy so people like you.

The only person who matters is you , you should make every moment worth it
>>
>>35593684
because it's sexist, anon
>>
>>35594284
I'd like to get married, buy a modest home and have kids, sounds pretty comfy. With a prenuptial of course.
>>
>>35594246
Not the prophet you're replying to, but

it's not "projection" when that's literally what news, movies, tv shows, and our generation's women are literally regurgitating that that's what they "want"/"need" in a man.
>>
>>35594586
Unless you have some sort of crippling physical deformity, there's no one that you can blame for that but yourself anon. You choose to live a miserable life by not doing anything to change it.
>>
>>35594672
>With a prenuptial of course
it wouldn't fucking matter if shit hits the fan and she leaves you, and the judges throw it away like nothing
>>
>>35594680
you can't change everything, you don't know him.
>>
>>35594680
Some people can't enjoy anything.

Wanting to know how I know you're a bluepilled retard?

You're searching for blame.

Everything is a product of circumstances.
>>
>>35594674
Women aren't a different species. They have the same essential desires as men, and have similar pitfalls. If you don't identify with the "corporate message" of masculinity spouted by the mainstream media, why do you expect women will? Of course some of them will, but not as many as I feel like you'd like to believe.

Women aren't what the media want you to believe that they are. They're just everyday people like you or me, searching for meaning and contentment. By believing that women demand the type of man as described by OP, you're ironically continuing the mainstream brainwashing that you decry.

I only say this because I was once in your shoes in (what feels like) a past life. One day I decided to stop believing in the BS justifications that I made to myself for being a social hermit, and things started to get a lot better at that point. The mainstream message of masculinity is absolutely bullshit, I agree, but don't let that convince you of the BS that we choose to believe in to rid ourselves from the responsibility we hold to our own happiness.
>>
>>35594766
I agree with you, everything is a product of circumstances. What you're missing, however, is that it's our responsibility to make the best of those circumstances. There's nothing else we can do when it comes right down to it.
>>
>>35594867
>They have the same essential desires as men
History says otherwise.
>>
>>35594941
You're own personal history or world history?
>>
File: inprob.jpg (141KB, 631x824px) Image search: [Google]
inprob.jpg
141KB, 631x824px
>>35593292
When people tell you to "man up" it's just a way of personalizing what is a general trend toward decline that is outside of your control. It's like scapegoating. Most people are not lazy or especially stupid, but they are inclined to go with the flow, and the flow is toward decline right now.
>>
File: 1489551713481.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489551713481.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>35593684
sure we do
>real women have curves
>>
File: 1429731021351-1.png (319KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1429731021351-1.png
319KB, 803x688px
>>35594891
>responsibility

that's the biggest spook i ever seen
>>
>>35595177
>implying that Stirner would ally himself with NEETs spending their days complaining on a Maori boomerang website

That responsibility isn't to society, my friend, it's to yourself. The mainstream bullshit and the /r9k/ bullshit are just that: bullshit. Think for yourself and seize the day.
>>
>>35593292
>Why are these traditionalist propaganda things forgetting the how part?

Of course. Those ideas were created years ago back when society did a much better job of implementing the "classic" model: the 20 year old virgin girl marries the 22 year old virgin guy and they pump out 2.5 kids and never get divorced. You know, back in the era when people raised their eyebrows when "That Girl" aired on TV because it featured a -- gasp -- *single* woman!

Then we got sexual liberation. And then feminism. And then ever more increasing acceptance of premarital sex, divorce, etc. And now we have Tinder, which has basically turned promiscuity into an addictive video game where you swipe the screen to win.

All of those social changes produced the system we have now: 80% of the women chasing 20% of the men -- and the remaining 80% of men get left out. The guys who wrote that traditionalist propaganda could never have dreamed that society would change so much so fast.

> And I am still pressured to settle down.

And I'll bet you're getting that pressure from people who don't have the foggiest clue about the extreme social changes that have occurred over the past few decades.

> About manning up, get married, have a family.

I got married because I wanted to show my wife that I was committed to our relationship for the rest of our lives. But we didn't have any children. In this era, you need two incomes to make it -- I didn't think it was responsible for us to have children on just one income. Again, that's a reflection of the changing times. In the 1960s, strong union wages allowed a man to support a non-employed wife with children. Now, the new model is the gig economy where you drive part-time for Uber, get no pension, and are responsible for your own medical insurance. The corporations won, and as a result, it's often not economically feasible for ordinary people to have children anymore.
>>
>>35595262
what if my idea of seizing the day IS lying around lethargically and not taking "responsibility"?
>>
>>35595139
I bet that this landwhale got laid but because I'm a fat guy, no girl would even try to mess with me
>>
>>35594867
>Women aren't a different species. They have the same essential desires as men, and have similar pitfalls.
Wrong.

Everytime I take your just-world-fallacy "just stop being a social hermit brah" advice, I learn that women are EXACTLY like "the media wants me to believe".

Also I find it amusing how you're sitting here saying "women are just like men brah", yet it's socially acceptable for women to believe this meme "from the media about how men are supposed to be"

yet men have to treat each woman as an individual special princess snowflake because "brah women are people too, the media just want you to think they all act a certain way"
>>
File: 1439975389060.jpg (19KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1439975389060.jpg
19KB, 258x245px
>>35593292
>his moral duties
>kids taking care of their old parents

TOP KEK

COME ON NOW, IT'S 2017
>>
File: 1466553726883.jpg (24KB, 459x464px) Image search: [Google]
1466553726883.jpg
24KB, 459x464px
>>35595098
>that image
>that post
I'm barely intelligent/literate enough to understand them and the implications of what's outlined in them.
>>
File: 1481316715363.gif (2MB, 308x232px) Image search: [Google]
1481316715363.gif
2MB, 308x232px
>>35593292
bahaha omg

I've seen the twitter that makes these images, this person is a total fucking crackpot

they made several deviantart accounts too

they hide every reply that challenges them

it's kind of funny seeing one here

I wouldn't put much stock into this shit OP
>>
The people who push this "real men raise kids and prep bulls" crap are not traditionalists. Most of them are anti-traditions
>>
>>35593760
Very good point as much as I enjoy his work I feel he was scared of women and rather than face his fear he became petty about them but as he said just because I have the keys to your handcuffs does not mean I have the keys to my own . See I am a bit of a robot but I have studied social interaction and fear it much less
>>
>>35595139
So, to recap:

>Real man
>stop living free, bunch of obligations and responsibilities

>real woman
>don't watch your diet and let yourself become a disgusting landwhale

Gee, sure seems balanced.
>>
>>35593292
That isn't for you. Their talking about all the manchildren Chads with parental money who never had to grow up because of their cushy life style.
>>
>>35593292
There is nothing traditionalist about getting family-cucked and providing for JUST ONE bitch and her shitlets for the rest of your days (or until she divorces you and takes all your achievements in this life).

The truly traditional thing is to impregnate as many women as you can and vanquish your enemies. That's what TRUE traditional men like Attila, the Khans, the great Roman emperors, and even Trump today, have done.

In fact, settling down is a tool created by the elite to kill your masculine soul. Something to make you subject to an inferior woman so you don't rebel against their established cuck world order.

Don't fall for the lie, you stupid goy.
>>
>>35593292
>moral duties to his family and society

what a load of normie bullshit
>>
>>35595592
>In this era, you need two incomes to make it
Just stopping by to say that this is categorically false. If you can make $30k a year, you can support yourself, a wife who doesn't work, and a child. You won't live surrounded by decadence, but you will not suffer.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.