[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw if I was white, i'd have a gf >tfw if I was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 123
Thread images: 18

File: 1476475125393.png (711KB, 1200x850px)
1476475125393.png
711KB, 1200x850px
>tfw if I was white, i'd have a gf
>tfw if I was white, i'd have a job
>tfw if I was white, i'd be in shape
>tfw if I was white, I wouldn't be poor

You literally objectively cannot prove me wrong unless you're an anti-white libshit
>>
Aren't all the cumskins on this board exactly like you? Shit I feel like if I WAS white I'd be like you because I'd have a generic American personality and ubringing.
>>
>>35592967
Being white won't get you any of those things.
In America, the police won't harass you as much if you're white and the chances are you'll be born into a wealthier more stable family. But that's it.

The main determiner of your life is how well your parent raise you.
>>
>>35593017
Yeah but I'm not white (not black) so I can't.

Whites (esp. the ones on this board) are quick to remind us all about how they're the most sexually/romantically desirable race, the most desired for skilled work/most employed, the healthiest/fittest, and the wealthiest/least poor race

if I was white, I would have all those advantages just by being white.

>>35593035
If I was born to white parents, I'd have all of those things.
>>
>>35593044
>If I was born to white parents, I'd have all of those things.

Fuck off. Try being born in Ozarks or Appalachia where white kids go to school in rags. Try being raised in a trailer park. Try being a kid in Siberia with a heroin addicted mother. Try being a homeless white man.

That fact that you have access to the internet shows that you are better off than millions of white people.
>>
>tfw if I was white, my thread would get more posts
>>
>>35592967

same here my dude

whiteys on this board are fucking pathetic. If i were white i'd have it all.
>>
>>35593132
>dude the exception to the rule disproves the rule lmao
Implying that all whites are "born in the Ozarks or Appalachia", or Siberia, is like implying that not all of us shitskins are subhuman inferior bestial failures.

Appalachian/Ozark/Siberian whites make up like 0.1% of all the whites on planet Earth. Moreover, those whites born "in the mountains"/"in the tundra" still have the inherent propensity to become successful + intelligent + well-off + happy in life because they have those white genetics (after all, intelligence + behavior is all genetics).

A person is more likely to "go to school in rags", be "raised in a trailer park (equivalent)", be homeless in general, or be born to a "heroin addicted mother" if they're NOT WHITE.

How hard is it for you to get this through your skull? You're inherently less likely to go through those situations (or just be able to pull yourself out of them through your White Genetic Bootstraps)...by merit of being born white.

You can't have it both ways, Master Race. You can't claim to be superior to everyone and yet claim that you still have it bad (when you possess the tools and skillsets to stop that "bad life").
>>
>>35592967
>if I WERE white,...
>>
>>35593269
See?

If I were white, I wouldn't make typos, because I'd have those 100% 10/10 hyperborean aryan demi-god genes.

>dude but what about muh poor appalachian trailer park heroin addict whites
Nurture > nature,
not an argument.

Whites who are born to heroin addicted mothers in poor appalachian trailer parks still possess those 280iq aryan genetics. They're just not pulling those bootstraps hard enough.
>>
>tfw if I was white, I'd have inherent musical prowess
>>
>tfw if OP was white, his thread wouldn't be on page 4
>>
File: factsj.png (9KB, 420x116px)
factsj.png
9KB, 420x116px
>>35592967
White guys in 2017 are basically asian guys. Same shitty steriotypes and both seem as bets fucks unless they are 6'2 extroverted with the face of a greek statue. Only black guys are chads in 2017
>>
File: 1473575160779.jpg (404KB, 2000x1829px) Image search: [Google]
1473575160779.jpg
404KB, 2000x1829px
>>35593555
I'm not black. Also if you bothered to read past the first line of memetext, you'd know I desire more than just a gf
>>
>>35592967
Youre a pathetic piece of shit stop making excuses.
>>
>>35593572
Well im white and came from poverty. I experience none of the glorious white priviledges starbucks marxists said i would have
>>
>>35593213
Most heroin addicts in America are white, dipshit.

Theres succeasful nonwhites andunsuccessful whites. All your race changes is the odds, it doesnt make a sure thing.
>>
>id have a gf
No you wouldnt. White guys are undesired here in america we are like round eyed asians. Sure you could spend thousands of dollars to go to a third world country and get a prostitute but thats alot for just getting sex.
>>
>>35592967
I'm White and enjoy none of those things you mentioned. Your parents wealth has a lot more to do with those things than your skin colour.
>>
I came here for the anime. OP's message is of no concern.
>>
>>35593602
making references to scientific facts (discovered by WHITE scientists, no less) isn't "making excuses". Sorry, just being pragmatic (another white behaviour/trait).

>>35593603
Except nothing in any of my posts said "priviledges"? I'm talking about the inherent genetic/physiological/intellectual abilities you're born with, by merit of being white.

You're more able to "pull up your bootstraps" and lift yourself up out of poverty with that BWC (big white cranium). You're probably not even poor anymore considering you said you "came from" poverty; which proves me right.

>>35593641
So then you admit that a white addict is more likely to clean up/be successful and "functioning" than a nonwhite addict?

Also, whites only make up a majority of heroin addicts because they were/are the only ones getting prescribed pain pills. source:
http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/248266

>oh geez maybe we better only prescribe these opiates to whites, since those filthy blacks and browns would just abuse 'em
>>oh geez, why are all these whites heroin addicts?
>>
>tfw if i was white i would get (you)s
>>
File: 1487991976195.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1487991976195.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>35592967
>>tfw if I was white, i'd have a gf
Nope
>>tfw if I was white, i'd have a job
Nope
>>tfw if I was white, i'd be in shape
Nope
>>tfw if I was white, I wouldn't be poor
Nope

If this is bait, it's utterly horrendous. But assuming you unironically believe this, those aren't the reasons for your problems. Maybe if you didn't mope around all day about not being white, and actually get shit done, you'd solve your problems.
>>
>>35593678
>White guys are undesired here in america
Wrong.

>>35593683
If I was born white, my parents would be more wealthy. Also it doesn't matter because I'd still have those white aryan hyperborean demi-god genetics so I could still pull myself up by the bootstraps like Steve Bannon or that one guy who founded McDonald's.

>>35593718
>tfw only getting a pauper's pittance of (You)s relative to how many posts I've had to make ITT

>>35593745
"Nope" is not an argument.

I win.
>>
>>35593678
>White guys are undesired here in america
You must not live in America, then, you fucking cancer.

All you have to do is look at the stats. Your very powerful white brain should be able to read statistics.
>>
White girls love Hispanic men.
>>
>>35592967
I'm white and I'm poor, gfless, and not in shape.
>>
>>35593678
Why do white people like to pretend like they are a hated and oppressed minority in the US?
>>
>>35593768
Gay white men love hispanic men.
>>
File: 1477897461212.jpg (24KB, 459x464px)
1477897461212.jpg
24KB, 459x464px
>>35593768
>White girls love Hispanic men.
1.) white girls are awful
2.) I dont just want a gf, I also want to have a job and live my own life like whites do

>>35593783
Ok but all you have to do is work out and study, then bing bang boom

you get yourself instantly /fit/ and you have instantly harnessable intelligence; both of those things that employers and potential gfs seek out
>>
>>35593754
>muh online dating "studies" that dont control for any factors and are full of bots
Lmao walk down the street go to a club we are doing just as bad as asian guys in this cucked shithole
>>
>>35593752
>If I was born white, my parents would be more wealthy
My family consists of a crackwhore mother and a deadbeat heroin addict father and a teen mother sister. Being white didnt help me.
>>
>>35593752
Actually in this case it is. Nope Nope Nope Nope NOPE. You're objectively wrong in this case whether you like it or not. Being white won't fix any of those problems. Get off your self loathing lazy ass and fix them your self.

You lose, now go fix your problems anon.
>>
>>35593784
Because we are. You can talk shit about white people all day but if a white person says something back they lose their job and antifa burns their house down. A black dude can be a millionaire businessman that drives a million dollar car and still be """"opressed""" while apparently a white blue collar worker that makes 20k a year is an evil priviledged opressor according to CNN. When white people march for hate against a race its called "nazis and the klan" while when black people do it its just "peaceful protestors or "black lives matter"
>>
>>35593880
Ok but you're white. You've probably got those superior white genetics deep down inside that you're just neglecting.

>>35593882
Except all of my problems can be traced back to my not being white.

I win again.

>>35593890
>dude facts are precluded by memes and the status quo lmao
sad
>>
>>35592967
Only people that arent white actually want to be white its the worst race to be there is 0 in group loyalty. Just warning you senpai.
>>
>>35593989
>dude 0 in group loyalty lmao
>>meanwhile, there's "good old boy networks" where a white guy can get a job with Raytheon starting at $200k/hr just to work a lathe
>>all because "well I knew his daddeh...plus at least he ain't no shitskin"
>>
>>35593701
Good God, I've NEVER seen anybody more triggered.

White's aren't genetically empowered superhumans, we tend to be more innovative and attractive, that's it. Asians are smarter than us, Blacks tend to be more athletic than us.

We're just people man, relax.
You have a severe inferiority complex.
>>
>>35593817
>Ok but all you have to do is work out and study, then bing bang boom
So whats stopping you from working out and studying on your own time?

Being /fit/ doesn't stop the manchild interest or existential dread, intelligence isn't that impressive let alone useful if it can't be applied or isn't practical to everyone else.

I can't tell you what girls want, but for employers its usually just showing you have the desire to work and you can communicate basic things with them. Seem approachable and totally not some anon who browses a Mongolian glass painting forum all day.
>>
>>35594025
>dude being pragmatic means you're triggered lmao
>dude being pragmatic means you've got an inferiority complex
Non sequiturs. Not an argument.

>>35594067
>So whats stopping you from working out and studying on your own time?
I'm not white, so what's the point? Lipstick on a pig.

I don't have the gene for willpower, and even if I did work out + study, I wouldn't reach the atlantean heights of self-improvement that an average white guy would if he did the same.

>white guy who works out 3x a week: becomes Chad Hemsworth
>nonblack nonwhite guy who works out 3x a week: becomes 8/10ths of the way there to being "human"
>>
>>35593768
As a Southern Yurofag it's weird to hear the word "hispanic" used to refer exclusively to squat beaner chicanos who think they're aztecs.

Aren't most of the desirable men in Latin and South America European-looking?
>>
File: 1476344931980.jpg (894KB, 904x5268px) Image search: [Google]
1476344931980.jpg
894KB, 904x5268px
>>35594209
>As a Southern Yurofag it's weird to hear the word "hispanic" used to refer exclusively to squat beaner chicanos who think they're aztecs.
Oh boy its you again
>>
>>35594235
I'm serious.

The Mexican national identity is even more made up than the FYROMian one.
>>
File: 1485718707761.jpg (25KB, 640x482px) Image search: [Google]
1485718707761.jpg
25KB, 640x482px
>>35593978
Don't need to be white to have a gf, any race can get a gf
>tfw if I was white, i'd have a job
Don't need to be white to have a job, any race can get a job
This is by far the most stupidest complaint and one of the main reasons I'm convinced you're a colossal faggot troll, but let's assume you're being unironic. There's fat and skinny people in all races
>tfw if I was white, I wouldn't be poor
Same for reasons #2, any person of any race can get a job, therefore any person of any race couldn't be poor.

You literally have no excuse, and before you begin typing your troll reply, I want you to just hear me out. I really don't want to waste my time arguing with you for 3 hours. I'm actually trying to help you dude, but you seem more interested in defending some absurd troll argument and adding another tally to your internet argument's won board than actually solving your problem. If that's your decision, instead of taking steps to actually solve your problems, go ahead. There's plenty of non white people living their lives to the fullest and enjoying what it has to offer. None of them have the problems you have, and it's because they don't mope around self loathing and giving excuses.

Enjoy you pathetic life faggot, I won't be replying again so have fun talking to yourself. You'll probably just type "LOL YOU GAVE UP I WONT XD LOLOL" but I could care less, because guess what? One day, when your sitting on your death bed, a lonely, out of shape, poor, jobless virgin, you'll wish you would've taken this advice, and you'll remember this post. We'll see who "won" then you colossal faggot.
>>
>>35594269
>The Mexican national identity is even more made up than the FYROMian one.
Says the moorblood 1/4 jewish rapebaby.
>>
>>35594280
>dude lemme just drop this paragraph of text but im not gonna reply cuz im so smart and awesome lmao
not an argument
>>
>>35594285
You guys literally believe you are Aztecs, yet any feature of your "culture" you actually have pride in are all from the Iberian peninsula.

You need to realize this whole

WE
WUZ
MONTESUMA

shit is just made up. It was made up by 1960s-era Mexican leftists dude. Just forget about it. It's embarassing.

Also: Not Spanish.
>>
>>35594379
>you guyz
I'm not mexican.

>Also: Not Spanish.
yeah, you're an ibero-african cryptojew rapebaby lmao
>>
File: 1481999482111.jpg (48KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
1481999482111.jpg
48KB, 350x466px
>>35592967

Those two are wrong tho
>>
id honestly rather be a minority than an ugly white dude. but if i was an attractive white dude yeah thatd be better

i still think if i was just half white id get enough conventionally attractive caucasian features while being "exotic" and tan like zayn malik
>>
>>35594319
>I reply nope
>he says it isn't an argument
>I decide to genuinely take the time to write out a response to his problem
>he says it isn't an argument

Yeah ok buddy, that totally makes sense. Also, adding "not an argument" to your replies doesn't make what I said any less true.
>>
>>35594379
>>35594411
also I got double dubs so you can't disagree with me without disagreeing with Kek, so just close the tab. I win.

>>35594413
Prove it.
>>
>>35594429
>Prove it.

Lot of white people are losers and have no gf

And I'm not even white
>>
>>35592967
>tfw white and none of those things

Uhhh am i doing something wrong?
>>
>>35594411
>I'm not mexican.

What are you then?

>yeah, you're an ibero-african cryptojew rapebaby lmao

I'm not from the Iberian peninsula at all.

Why do you get so mad at the implication you aren't an Aztec?
>>
File: 1489348032143.jpg (85KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489348032143.jpg
85KB, 750x750px
>>35594429
You're fat because you're a slack
Being white wouldn't change a thing for you

You don't have gf because you're fat and have no confidence or whatsoever
>>
>>35594453
This, it's just logical OP. If the problem was being white, every white man on this planet would be in shape, have a gf, have a job, and be wealthy, and we all know that isn't the case. The fact that the statement is false suggest the reason must be something else, mostlikely because you just sit and cry about no being white like a cuck boi
>>
>>35592967
I'm white and I don't have gf.
These things don't just happen on their own. Men have to fight to get gfs women don't do any of the heavy lifting in relationships.
>>
The worst part of these threads are all the white cucks that depreciate themselves in here and suck minority cock
>>
>>35594425
I thought you said you weren't gonna reply to me anymore :^)

>>35594453
>>35594496
They're objectively not losers when you compare them with nonwhites/blacks in their same situation(s). Try and prove me wrong.

>>35594460
Yes. Do you lift? Do you read/study? Do you make sure to regularly remind us filthy 'ol shitskins about your superiority? if you dont do any of these things then you're not alpha, and that's why you don't have a gf.

>>35594474
So then why are you proselytizing about the Iberian identity, Pedro Al-Andalus? Also show me where I said I think I'm an Aztec or where I "got mad at the implication" that I'm not one. Greentext it, otherwise I win again.

>>35594493
Where did I say I'm fat? I just said I'm not fit.

Also if I was white then I would instantly have confidence.
>>
>>35594540
>So then why are you proselytizing about the Iberian identity, Pedro Al-Andalus?

I'm not. If you don't believe in the whole wewuzism thing I've got no interest in you. But I heard it so many times from Hispanics, even really white looking ones, it's ridiculous how fucked up your sense of national identity is.

>>35594536
This.

Same as when some chink comes along and whines about how bad he has it.

White people are just too kind.
>>
>>35594540
>Also if I was white then I would instantly have confidence.
There is a lot of girls who prefer other skin tone than white
>>
>>35594536
>>35594563
>The worst part of these threads are all the white cucks that depreciate themselves in here and suck minority cock
Exactly.

I'm OP and that's probably the one thing I anticipate everytime I make one of these threads. I even made one in /pol/, and there's self-described "/pol/acks" in there who are literally shitting on their own race/ethnicity (in no uncertain terms) because I dared to be nonwhite while relaying this information.

It's especially sad because I'm simply just regurgitating information about nonwhites/whites that I see is held as gospel on /pol/...yet when I happen to be the one posting this information, I get a deluge of self-hating whites trying to tell me how awesome it is to be nonblack-nonwhite.
>>35594570
You mean chicks who like black dudes? Yeah im not black.
>>
>>35594540
>try and prove me wrong
How can I prove someone wrong when you've already done it yourself?
You cant objectify something by calling it objective simply because you feel it's objective. What you said was subjective, not objective. In your opinion you feel that they aren't losers, SUBjective not OBjective.
>>
>>35594742
>You cant objectify something by calling it objective simply because you feel it's objective.
Except it is?

Show me those "whites who don't have gfs and jobs" and I'll show you nonwhites who don't have gfs or jobs but also have crminal records*, drug/alcohol problems*, and/or mental illness*

* = all attributable to their nonwhite genetics
>>
>>35594540
>I thought you said you weren't gonna reply to me anymore :^)

>Avoids my point and continues to troll

Not an argument.
>>
File: 1489579193226.jpg (472KB, 1653x1671px) Image search: [Google]
1489579193226.jpg
472KB, 1653x1671px
>>35594797
>its ok to contradict yourself if you're me (r.e.: "tee hee im not gonna reply anymore" "REEE HOW DARE YOU POINT OUT THAT I WASNT GONNA REPLY TO YOU ANYMORE")
>do as I say not as I do, you filthy shitskin!
if I was white, nobody would call me out on using logical fallacies
>>
>>35594760
>Except it is?
Except it's not?
>I'll show you nonwhites who don't have gfs or jobs but also have crminal records*, drug/alcohol problems*, and/or mental illness* * = all attributable to their nonwhite genetics

Even if you did show me that it wouldn't prove anything. White people can have criminal records, drug/alcohol problems and mental illnesses too. That's what I keep trying to tell you, every race is equal when it comes to that stuff. There's whites who do great and life and whites who don't. Same goes for non whites. What makes the difference is are you gonna sit on your ass and cry about it or get up and do something. Right now you're dong the first decision, and that'll get you nowhere pal.
>>
>>35594923
>every race is equal when it comes to that stuff
But it's not...
You're less likely to have a criminal record if you're white.
>>
>>35594842
>Avoids my point again

Still not an argument, when will you learn.
>>
>>35594950
>do as I say not as I do, you shitskin!
If I was white, I could get away with using logical fallacies
>>
>>35594949
>But it's not...
You're less likely to have a criminal record if you're white.

Yes I realize that. I didn't say the chances of one race committing a crime over another race are the same. I'm saying just because you're non white doesn't GUARANTEE that you're going to commit a crime. You're not a statistic anon, you're a person. This isn't about the statistic, this is about you. You're non white, and you have have the choice to confirm the non white statistic or not. There's plenty of non whites who haven't done so, and you can to.
>>
File: 1473190405841.jpg (133KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473190405841.jpg
133KB, 1440x1080px
>>35595082
>You're not a statistic anon, you're a person.
Sorry, I hate myself too much to believe this
>>
File: animusleep.png (391KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
animusleep.png
391KB, 900x563px
>>35594969
Jesus Christ you're fucking retarded. Yes I realize I said I wasn't going to reply, I admit it. But that has nothing to do with the argument. I made a point in the paragraph I wrote instead of simply replying nope, and instead of responding to it and giving a valid argument, you mock the fact that I wrote a paragraph instead. That in it self isn't an argument and confirms my suspicions that you're a troll and don't want to solve your issues. Why do you think I'm still here typing dude? You realize I'm not even white right? I used to be like you. I hated my race and I wished I was white, but the day I got up and actually did something to fix my problems changed my life. I just want you to be comfortable in your own skin, and realize it's ok to not be white, but you're blinded by these silly troll games. Why must you do this anon, why?
>>
>>35593213
And African Americans in America make up only a little more than 0.005% of the world population. What is your fucking point you grognard.
>>
>>35595156
>dude just get up and do something with your life
you say that as if I haven't already squandered all my opportunities, kek

face it, if I was white, I'd have infinite opportunities to squander, and I wouldn't be born with lackluster willpower (r.e.: genetics determine behavior)

>>35595158
My point is that whites (and blacks) cant be robots
>>
>>35595101
You don't think I know that anon? All this self hatred has blinded you from the truth. I don't even know what to say to you anymore. Hopefully somehow, someway, someone will get through to you. Enjoy the rest of your day man.
>>
>>35595190
Congrats you are now a robot by your own definition.

Too bad nobody cares about your definition.
>>
File: 1479106801049.jpg (26KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1479106801049.jpg
26KB, 500x566px
>>35595199
What truth? Life is random and chaotic and then you die. People are born taller than you, shorter than you, whiter than you/browner than you, etc.; none of this is new to me. If I was born whiter though, I would objectively have had an easier "go of it" in life.

I'm just basically waiting until my mom dies so I can kill myself

>>35595237
I never said anyone does. You're projecting your narcissism onto me, I think.
>>
>>35595254
If anybody is projecting it is you trying to claim the title of most robotic of them all.
>>
>>35595190
>face it, if I was white, I'd have infinite opportunities to squander, and I wouldn't be born with lackluster willpower (r.e.: genetics determine behavior)

That isn't true Anon, and I'm living proof of it. Could you at least tell me what opportunities you claim were squandered? Don't think you're one to believe in superstitions, but maybe you just have bad luck. I mean, you genuinely believed your absurd argument, so a superstition really isn't that far fetched...
>>
>>35595279
Nope, just claiming that being white precludes you from being a robot.

>dude im part of the most superior physically capable most intelligent race on the planet
>dude but im a robot haha #foreveralone #foreversad #sadboys lmao
>>
>>35595280
>implying they can't be inclusive
if I was white, I'd also probably be born with better luck :^)
>>
It's because I'm white and proud of it that I say to you we're pretty much hated by the mainstream at the moment.

White privilege? I'm dirt fucking poor!

Being white isn't as nice as you think.
>>
>>35595299
>hashtags
I think you have the concept of a "white robot" entirely wrong.

Heck I think you have the entire concept of how a robot at all acts. Take your shitty irrelevant self-serving thread to the door and leave.
>>
>>35595316
That didn't answer my questions. I asked what were opportunities that you squandered? Unless you were just saying that to shut me up and avoid the fact that I had a point.

>if I was white, I'd also probably be born with better luck :^)
Considering that luck is arbitrary by nature, that probably isn't true, but good try at your "if I was white" meme though.
>>
>>35595349
None of my posts said anything about "white privilege". Also, you might not be "favored by the mainstream", but that has almost zero impact on your genetics, intelligence, or physiology.

>>35595362
That doesn't acknowledge or address anything I said.

Being "superior" to every other person in the room precludes you from being a robot. I say this as someone who's wasted 8 years of his life on /r9k/.

>>35595394
Would rather not turn this into a blogposting thread because then people will use ad hominem attacks against me and/or screenshot my posts so they can start building a little "folder" on me to post everytime I relay these objective truths about the White Master Race.
>>
>>35592967
I want to suck on her cute toes
>>
>>35592967
>>tfw if I was white, i'd have a gf
what are coalburners
>>tfw if I was white, i'd have a job
what is minority quotas
the world heaviest person is white.
>>tfw if I was white, I wouldn't be poor
what is affirmative action. you have an unfair advantage in colleges and employment.

but whitie is to blame.
>>
>mfw im white and tall but still a gfless NEET
>>
is this why there are so many shitskin white supremacists? because race realism lets them justify being lazy NEETs?
>>
Poste more cute feet please!!!!!
>>
>>35595444
>dude minority quotas lmao
And yet I can't get hired at even fucking walmart

Also white women are the ones who are heavily favored by "muhffirmative action" "minority quotas" but that doesn't seem to be a problem for the "muh 14 words" tradcon crowd

>>35595494
>because race realism lets them justify being lazy NEETs?
This isn't an argument, though. Race realism literally says, in no uncertain terms, "niggers and browns and anyone who isn't white or asian is a lazy NEET"
>>
File: 1445155466085.jpg (242KB, 800x680px) Image search: [Google]
1445155466085.jpg
242KB, 800x680px
I honestly believe that Latin America needs to go back to its fascist roots. The military juntas, the anti-communist genocides, the repression of euorfags and unitedstatians in Latin America, back to being machos.

This white campaign of character assassination against us is making us all cucked and I don't know about you guys but I want to reproduce at some point in my life. I don't want to be another casualty of the sex war against us, that's why I'm preparing to fight. Training my body, mind and soul to make myself and by extension my country (our nations are an extension of ourselves) great again through the power of the proud, ancient NOBLE fascist tradition.
>>
>>35595444
>what is minority quotas
>what is affirmative action
not every state even has those you know
they're illegal in california
>>
>>35595513
>Race realism literally says, in no uncertain terms, "niggers and browns and anyone who isn't white or asian is a lazy NEET"
That's my point. If you're a race realist, you can say "well I'm brown so I can't be anything else other than a NEET, fuck those crackers with their superior genes".
>>
>>35592967
This in all honesty. White people have no idea how lucky they have it.
>>
>>35595415
>Would rather not turn this into a blogposting thread because then people will use ad hominem attacks against me and/or screenshot my posts so they can start building a little "folder" on me to post everytime I relay these objective truths about the White Master Race

Which translate to "I'm full of shit and tried nothing to fix my problems", and calling subjective things objective don't make them objective. But I guess I'm done here, for real this time. Last time I said this i decided to reply again in hopes that I could somehow get through to you, but it appears that you're long gone. You've fallen so far, fallen victim to your own lies and convictions. There's literally nothing I can do to save you anon. I just wish things turned out differently for you. Guess that's the way the cookie crumbles, whether you accept the truth, or keep believing in your white master race meme, I hope you'll find peace somewhere in life.
>>
File: mademynogginjoggin.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
mademynogginjoggin.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>35595513
>>>/pol/117091830
this nigger got a 5.0 gpa eventhough realistically the max is 4, and got admitted to all ivy leagues
>>
>>35595572
Except I never said "fuck those crackers". I'm just using their own logic to justify why I'm a lazy NEET. I was literally born this way.

>>35595658
Nah I just don't want to open myself up to a bunch of resentful self-hating whites who can't admit that they're the apex of human existence; otherwise then they'll start taking segments of my life/shortcomings and using them against me in ad-homs, like you're trying to do now.

Pragmatism about my genetics, statistics about my race, problems endemic to my specific race that have affected me-- none of that is "lies and convictions".

Example: If I was born white, I would have better parents. That's just a statistic reality.

>>35595670
Ok, good for him? I'm not black. Blacks get double plus good "affirmative action" because of the slavery thing.

If you're not black or a (white) woman, you get shit on by the affirmative action system just like everyone else.
>>
>>35595741
so you are a piece of shit, but is whitie's fault. got it.
>>
>>35596038
>is whitie's fault
Non-sequitur and strawman. I never said that.
>>
>nothing's my fault
don't blame you desu, it kinda sucks when you realize that the only thing holding you back, is your own complete lack of caring.
>>
>>35595444
what is affirmative action. you have an unfair advantage in colleges and employment.

Only a white person will ever be hired based on their intellect, minorities are hired by pity. Minorities can't have pride in their work even if they wanted to because all of there advantages in life are based by race quota.
>>
>>35596038
Its his genetics fault, He's naturally a NEET.
>>
>>35595299
>women are a good judge of character
Lol women would rather date a wife beater than a gentleman in 2017. Not helping your argument
>>
>>35595670
Still Affirmative Action
Because people felt sorry that he went to a sub-human school where his 5.0 is the equivalent to a 2.0 in any white high school. His pridefulness caused white guilt and that's why he's got accepted.

A sub-human can and will never be on par with white students on standardized testing.
>>
>>35596589
When did I imply that women are a good judge of character? Also I always make that "women would rather date a wife beater than etc." post on here all the time

shoo shoo, NSA
>>
>>35596669
Being a robot is about women not wanting to date you
>>
This thread reeks of OP being secretly white.
>>
>>35596931
>Being a robot is about women not wanting to date you
That's part of it, yeah. Women don't want to date guys who aren't white or black, so I'm still a robot
>>
File: 1484212230053.png (61KB, 1228x1502px) Image search: [Google]
1484212230053.png
61KB, 1228x1502px
>>35592967
Sure you would anon
>>
>>35597246
>Sure you would anon
I wood
>>
>>35592967
>be white
>none of these things apply to me
???
>>
>>35596652
Too far. Kill your fucking self
>>
>>35597339
Same, I wish I had those things but I'm just not capable of achieving them
>>
File: 1439966796206.png (171KB, 381x388px) Image search: [Google]
1439966796206.png
171KB, 381x388px
>>35592967
I'm white, and none of those apply to me. The most I can boast is that I get on with police cordially.
>>
>>35597339
>>35597432
>>35597529
You have the innate propensity to attain/get all those things, by merit of your white genetics.
>>
>>35597529
>tfw white and the police don't even like me
>had gun pulled on me on my uni campus for doing literally nothing before
I may as well have been born black
>>
>>35597558
No I don't I am a failure in everything I try to do, at least if I was Black I would be able to gain some sympathy. No one feels bad bad for a white guy not succeeding since you're expected to well in life. Instead all I hear every day is not so thinly veiled insults about people with my physical characteristics and how I am somehow responsible for every single atrocity in human history due to my lack of melanin, shit sucks.
>>
>>35592967
If you were white, would you stop making excuses? :^)
>>
>>35597935
>If you were white, would you stop making excuses? :^)
Pragmatism != making excuses
:^)

>>35597919
> No one feels bad bad for a white guy not succeeding since you're expected to well in life.
Probably because you have those demi-god aryan genetics for a 280iq and infinite physical prowess?

just sayin
>>
File: IMG_8484.jpg (40KB, 1000x88px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8484.jpg
40KB, 1000x88px
>>35597972
Aryan genetics? I'm uglier than a burn victim, I can guarantee you are 10x more attractive than I could ever hope to be. I also barely skirted by high school sithout being held back and I had to work my ass off making up 3 classes senior year just to graduate on time, now no college will accept me. I have also been lifting for nearly 2 years but have made very little change to my body despite all my efforts, so no I do not nor will I ever consider myself to be lucky.
Thread posts: 123
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.