[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Trump is president but /ourguy/ Milo Yiannopou

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: milo-feat-1.jpg (48KB, 740x357px) Image search: [Google]
milo-feat-1.jpg
48KB, 740x357px
Reminder that Trump is president but /ourguy/ Milo Yiannopoulos isn't basking in the glory because of a smear campaign from liberal morons and corrupt republicans. Please do your best to help Milo. He's done more to help people like us than 99% of people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mmWYdonr3Y
>>
he fucked up, choose your words carefully.
>>
File: 108916873.jpg (66KB, 939x548px) Image search: [Google]
108916873.jpg
66KB, 939x548px
>people like us
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>35592645
He's a fag who has been blacked. He can go khs.
>>
>>35592645
>Please do your best to help Milo. He's done more to help people like us than 99% of people.
he's an attention whoring faggot
>>
>>35592645
>librul boogeyman strikes again

Milo openly espoused the view that pederasty should be legally permissible. How is this a "smear campaign" propagated by liberals?

>/ourguy/
>it's the "/9rk/ is one person" meme

I don't give a shit about some media sensationalist. Do you actually believe Milo cares about half the shit he whines about? He's just making a career out of attention whoring himself to the media, and you're a fucking retard for actually basing your real-world views around a fictitious persona.
>>
>>35592645
>a literal fag
>"as a christian"
wtf dude
>>
>>35592645
>people like us

we may be a bunch of autistic, basement dwelling forevervirgins, but we're not facists
>>
>>35593981
>advocates for free speech and gun rights constantly
>fascist

liberals are the fascist in 2017, if you can't see that you're too far gone
>>
>>35594010
It's far more likely that your controversial opinions are borne out of lacking education, and that your worldview are based on stories simple enough for someone like you to understand them.
>>
>/ourgoy/
>chooses to be gay
>>
File: milo.png (292KB, 708x858px) Image search: [Google]
milo.png
292KB, 708x858px
He is and always has been a con man

He was a SJW before and he only cares about $$$$$
>>
>>35594488
What does that have to do with anything? Free speech is free speech. Obama was the closest to a dictator the United States ever got. Modern day liberals and SJW are the closest to a fascist party the US ever got. They are people who genuinely don't believe in free speech and everyone's equal rights.
>>
>>35592645
>Makes fame by purposely being an edgy faglord
>Says things over edgy to try and make more headlines and destroys his own credibility as "just a republican asking quessstionnss why r u persecuting me xD"
>Surprised and crys when he's destroyed and seen as a pariah for sayings hes pro pedo/hebephilia even if it was jsut for shock value.

He's an attention whore faggot. I hope he gets AIDS and dies early. I will never mention him in my life again after this.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.