[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm worth US$30 million. Now tell me why any of you NEET's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: pic005.png (882KB, 896x599px) Image search: [Google]
pic005.png
882KB, 896x599px
I'm worth US$30 million.

Now tell me why any of you NEET's deserve my hard earned cash.
>>
>Worth 30 million
>lowballs in poker

fucking faggot lmao
>>
>>35592626
Someone who is not an inferior Asian deserves it more
>>
>>35592626
>two nearly identical Rolexes
>could buy any watch he would want

I guess what they say is true, you cant buy good taste.
>>
He still looks like a scared beta.
>>
>>35592626
is the asian included?
He seems like a cheap brand
>>
i will get pretty good cosmetic surgery to become a shemale more popular than bailey jay so you will make a nice profit.
>>
I hope he doesn't fall for the marriage meme. He's pretty set solo.

He looks like a fragile beta trying to be cool but he did win some big poker tournament so it's not like he's a novice at reading people.

Still. Dem sad eyes.
>>
because I will use it to further my goal of drinking myself to death so no one has to deal with me anymore
>>
>>35592699
Kekked and checked

Underrated post
>>
>>35592626
>deserve
This delusion. Who cares if we 'deserve' it? The fact is, we can find a way to leech money. Morality doesn't play into it.
>>
doesn't matter about your net worth, people will meet you and be able to tell you're a fraud with no confidence or creativity, hell, you most likely don't even help people.

you're not a good person because you have money, you're not even a decent person, you're just another jack ass in the eyes of people who have to work extremely hard for the things they have.
>>
>>35592626
buy some brain, you need it
twf buying all that overpriced shit to look cool
twf falling for cheap marketingtricks and wasting money on this crappy items - clearly an inferiority complex
>>
>>35592626
$30,000,000 but not 1 chest hair
>>
>>35593037

Ya. But it's a drop in the bucket for him. Or maybe a small cup.
>>
>>35592626
Supreme Gentleman 2: Dawn of the Yellow Manlets
>>
>>35592626
I love pics where manlet betas try to act like Chad.

>not buttoning your shirt all the way to the top or at maximum leaving one button undone
What a fag.
>obnoxious logo plastered Hermes belt
What a lazy attempt at social signaling.
>two shit tier modern Rolexes
I bet he doesn't even have a comfy vintage 5517 Milsub.
>posting pics of a Merc & Ferrari
Lol. That's ok anon, I'm sure one day you'll be able to afford a nice car like a Pagani.
>bottle of Dom
Oh cool, I shop at Costco too.
>iPhone SE
Aww, handlets are so cute but I really don't want a bf that makes me open tight jars for him.
>>
Take your (You) and resume bait anon.

Even assuming you're not lieing nobody's going to have a reason because you just want the attention
>>
I mean it's all true. He literally came into 30 million overnight, he wasn't born into it or grow up with it.

He's what you call "nouveau rich".
>>
If I won millions for some reason, I wouldn't buy a flashy car or watch, I'd buy some kind of super computer to play video games on.

It can be Alien meme ware so I can upload pics of it on Insta.
>>
>>35592626
button your cuffs and second to last button you faggot, you look like a massive dork to anyone that doesn't care about your money
>>
All that money and you can't buy a nice pair of sunglasses to cover them beta eyes
>>
>>35592646
To be fair unless you're in the Ivey Room, Bobby's Room, or Commerce they really don't have any stakes above 25/50NL in the US.
>>
File: IMG_0336.jpg (84KB, 829x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.jpg
84KB, 829x960px
I don't.
Keep it.
>>
>>35592626
that smug posed face, my god you are a fucking fag

in any crisis situation you will be the first to die lmao
>>
>>35593878
he looks more like the insecure but angry manlet type and he will jell around if you just trigger him a bit
he will die in any crisis regardless

>>35593175
"nouveau rich" so at least hes not an inbred
>>
if I had fuck you money (or even a tiny grant) I'd work on writing a book on modern morality (even without religion) or some other long term goal that I can't pursue while working my regular job

in b4 OP is a faggot
>>
>>35592626
materialism doesnt make me happy that's why I give away most of my money. Since you're obviously unsatisfied with live aswell you should do the same and give it to some poorfags
>>
>>35592626
Could I get 5k to pay off my debt?
>>
>>35592626
i could use money for back surgery to fix my fucked up spine
>>
>Ferrari California

LMAO why would you be driving a women's car?
>>
oh just to pay off my school loans, it's a burden man.
>>
>>35592626
You are worth shit.
>>
>>35592626

We don't.

We can't work so we die without money.
>>
>>35592626
I deserve it because I will become a huge business man with a small loan of 1million dollar. I will pay you back tenfold once I am president.
Understood!
>>
Is this bait? I'll bite.

>look at all these things my parents bought for me
>m-muh networth

>Now tell me why any of you NEET's deserve my hard earned cash.
Because it came through your tax into our NEETbuck. Essentially you'd be paying for it if you ain't full of shit.
>>
>>35592626
because i really really want it
>>
File: 1489213539817.jpg (19KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
1489213539817.jpg
19KB, 403x312px
I don't need $30mil to be attractive. I'm a tall healthy white male.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.