[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're presented with an opportunity. You can give up your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: magalain.png (922KB, 720x793px) Image search: [Google]
magalain.png
922KB, 720x793px
You're presented with an opportunity.

You can give up your boring, sad, waste of a life, and be born again as chad / stacy
You will live and benefit from all the societal advantages you're aware of. It'll be great.

The only catch is you will be forever ignorant of the societal constructs that your life as a chad entails. You'll really think that all it takes to succeed is to "be yourself", "be confident".

You'd be living in blissful ignorance of the priveleges offered to you as a chad.

Do you go through with it? Or would you rather stay a robot, along with the worldview that comes with it.
>>
really makes ya thunk

sagey
>>
>>35591742
of course i would chose to be chad what the fuck type of question is that
>>
People who pretend to hate feminism and the concept of male and white privilege unironically using "privilege" to describe people who worked hard to succeed.
>>
>>35591742
you do realize that the idea of chad is nothing but a mere illusion, an anthropomorphic manifestation of the envy you feel towards those you perceive to happier and more successful than you, I hope.
To put it bluntly there is no privilege associated with being oerceived as "chad", instead there are obligations and expectations placed upon you so you can maintain the fragile status quo. You're forever tied by a web of consequence.

And don't get me started on the "robot" thing, it's even more retarded.
>>
>>35591742
No.

If I wasn't around my mom wouldn't have had her life turned around with me working while she went back to school and would still be with that asshole of a step dad. On top of that my little sister would've been brought up in a home without someone there to protect her from all the bullshit we dealt with so I can only imagine the trauma she might've face. Equally, one of my friends would still be clueless what to do with his life and the other one would've continued his racist streak.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.