[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel so "behind" everyone else? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: _20170317_015917.jpg (114KB, 1080x1066px) Image search: [Google]
_20170317_015917.jpg
114KB, 1080x1066px
Do you ever feel so "behind" everyone else? I'm 24 and have probably had 5% of the life experiences of a normie. Plus I'm a wageslave.
>>
>>35590963
Yes. Except I'm 19 and unemployed so I feel like even more of a manchild. And to top it off, my 13 year old brother is a precocious Ubermensch who's fucking a 17 year old girl, is in a band, drinks and smokes weed with 16 year olds and is generally a Chad
>>
>>35591572
>Ubermensch
>smokes weed

He is not Ubermensch anon.
>>
>>35590963
WHAT EXPERIENCES???
>>
>>35591649
Yeah I use the word loosely, obviously he's not perfect, ascended or a genius, "Chad" is really what I meant. He's just way more adult-like than he should be.

When I was his age I wanted good grades in school and to play vidya, but he's looking to get a job and get paid under the table, probably so he can indulge in more hedonistic bullshit
>>
>>35591731
I suppose he meant things like parties, trips, projects, funny anecdotes, drama, game nights and romance.
>>
>>35590963

Not really, I have tried out the lite-version of every normie meme so far. Did not like it enough to keep going.
I want to escape all of it desu. /fit/izens leaving humanity behind have the right attitude in my opinion. Having normue experiences is not difficult, refusing to live a normie life and have experiences they could only dream of, now that is something worth going for.
>>
>>35591572
I know someone like that who lost his Chad status out of highschool and still looks like hes 14 because the drugs stunted his growth

cant get a job or anything because of criminal record either

Brightest star burns half as long I guess
>>
>>35591858
Well it's subjective, those things might not be too important for others
>>
>>35590963
Of course. Whenever I've had friends, all the interesting things seem to happen when I'm not there. I think I've accidentally fallen through the cracks so many times that it has snowballed into reclusion.
>>
yeah. i'm 20 with no education experience and just quit my first job in a factory. I was completely miserable the entire time I was there, and when I wasn't there I wasted my time dreading and mulling over the fact that I had to go back. It made me realize just how fucking awful I am at relating to people, making stupid small talk, and not just coming across as quiet or "weird". trying now to figure out what the fuck I want to do with my life.
>>
>>35591572
>smokes weed

Motivate him to go gym, he'll end up a brainlet and a manlet
>>
>>35591934
Indeed, but they're still experiences. "Missing out" on them can be a huge source of feelings of inadequacy, hence the thread.

>>35591989
well thankfully he didn't like weed, said it gave him panic attacks. He still drinks with his older friends. it's only a matter of months before he's 6' tall like me, plus he's skinny but decently muscular for his age
>>
File: 1483217324744.jpg (84KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1483217324744.jpg
84KB, 1024x683px
think about it this way. You might experience all that normie shit with your gf or wife, but then she cheats on you and it's all bad and you can't forget it all
>>
>>35591572
Sounds like you don't know what an ubermensch is, my friend. Your brother sounds like quite the underman, actually, seeing as he is ruled by his basest desires
>>
>>35590963
Behind is subjective. Most of what you see is people putting an idealized version of their life on social media, filtering out all the time when they are lazy piles of shit on the couch. Even if they were as active and fulfilled as they imply, many don't continue to develop themselves as they age.

You're a wage slave, and depending on your career, that's a good thing. Look at where you are now professionally, determine where you would like to be (realistically) in 10 years, and then figure out the steps necessary to get there. If you aren't in the right field to do that, look for a job that puts you on the right track, but maintain a positive performance in the meantime. Real life development is slow and painful, and the normies you speak of aren't as happy as they say if they are working towards something worth a damn.
>>
>>35592361
T.Socially incomptent wagecuck mental gymnastics
>>
>>35592336
see >>35591760

trains
>>
File: 356475.jpg (26KB, 480x519px) Image search: [Google]
356475.jpg
26KB, 480x519px
At 20 years old I simultaneously feel like I'm an old man and far behind my peers.
>>
>>35592388
Wagecuck that has an engineering license. I'm fine with that
>>
>>35590963
Yes thsi is it, normies have literally hanged out with their peers AT LEAST once a week on average since the first year of highschool, while we've been isolated all these years, now at 20 we are too far behind, and with things like Facebook they can spot us social outcasts with even more ease
>>
>>35591989
how would he be a manlet lol
>>
>>35592487
Ahahahahah here's where all that frustration comes from, I was wondering what that was ahahahahah
>>
>>35592525
You're projecting. Zero frustration; was just trying to talk some reason to a guy who thinks other people are "ahead"of him.
>>
>>35591977
No matter how hard you try you're always "that guy" or the quiet/weird one? Same with me.
>>
>Do you ever feel so "behind" everyone else?
You mean the position in which I would launch an attack knowing I'd win?
Yes. Yes I do.
>>
I am 26 and a virgin. I have not "lived" one day in my entire life. I have never had "fun" so to speak. I have just done what is asked of me, school, college then job. I have zero hobbies outside of working out (video games don't work on me anymore). There is zero pleasure in my life. I never got to experience hooking up, college parties, hanging out with friends, none of that. And now I am too "old", I am expected to soon find a wife and settle down.

My youth has literally been raped from me
>>
>>35590963

Lol no.

Stop thinking like that.
>>
>>35593096
>you're projecting

Do you have a magic ball full of these 4chan buzzwords?

You're clearly frustrated, it's evident in how you write, there are plenty of well adjusted people (so unlike you) who are much more chill and don't boast about how difficult their lives are
>>
>>35593422
>My youth has literally been raped from me

By whom, you retarded sack of shit? Nobody raped your youth away, you've masturbated it away. These are the consequences.
>>
>>35593476
You stupid fucking normie, how dare, how dare you?
>>
>>35593330
yeah. sucks that wanting to mind your own business is a "weird" trait to have. I don't look down on people for their lifestyles, but everyone I worked with just revolved their lives and conversations around getting out of work and spending the weekend at the local bar. I just have no connection to that.
>>
>>35593476
not him

where do you think those 30 year old virgins came from? All those manchildren? Is it because the post boomer generation are terrible parents? Or maybe it's because the divorce rate is through the roof and males are being raised by single moms, which turns them into beta fucks or dysfunctional normies at best. Maybe it's the pressure to perform/compete that's put on young guys, the likes of which have not been seen in decades. Have you also considered the fact that school environments have been adapted to appeal to girls, so whenever a boy acts like a boy he's treated like a broken girl and given prescription pills?

think before you say some retarded shit. You're wrong if you think guys have only themselves to blame for the stagnating pile of shit they were born into
>>
>>35593459
Never said anything about myself or my life until you made me the target of your attention. You're making a lot of assumptions from a post that didn't, and still doesn't, involve you.
>>
>>35593579

Well he makes a slight point, I do take some responsibilty for being a virgin. But it isn't by choice I will tell you that much, I just kind of fell through the cracks in life. I grew up with a father be he never told me how to be a "man", never gave me the "talk". My dad never pushed me into sports or anything I basically ran around free doing whatever I wanted as a kid.
>>
>>35593579
Fuck off with your shitty excuses, I know men that went through way worse shit than your effeminate, pathetic examples, that had never felt that somebody raped them of their youth. You're just shit, accept it and move on, or kill yourself.
>>
>>35593656
>you're shit because you didn't get laid

Can you retarded sex addict fucks just leave already?

This is why we hate you
>>
>>35593704
>I can't get laid because my parents divorced

You literal sacks of shits need to fuck off out the gene pool.
>>
>>35593730
I am not him you literal retarded fuck, now fuck off back to normiebook
>>
>>35593656
>blah blah blah worse shit

those "worse things" are only relevant to the discussion as far as how life-changing they were. I don't give a fuck about sob stories; I'm talking about real impacts on a guy's life, personality, ambitions and more importantly his balls. Compare a guy who never grew up with a male figure in his life with one who did, they are *never* on equal grounds.

You know that 20 years ago, failed males weren't desperate enough to dress as girls, right? Where do you think all the fucking trannies are coming from?

You have no explanation for what's going on, not an ounce of logic or reason in you and your mental fortitude is so abysmal that all you can come up with is "it's all your fault for being pussies"
>>
>>35593753
I'd explain to your retarded brain how I've never had a problem getting laid as an way bellow average guy, looks wise, that grew up poor, without a father because he died when I was little, but that's the thing with talking to retards; there is no point. Just kill yourself, dude.
>>
File: mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg (1MB, 3333x2500px) Image search: [Google]
mating_cad_dad-copy1.jpg
1MB, 3333x2500px
>>35593730
The divorce thing is just the type of the iceberg, buddy. Don't get me started on females being more picky than ever, more "empowered" in their promiscuity that they can go after the top males. Which means that even if all of /r9k/ "manned up" somehow and became alphas, they would only be replaced by other males who were one league above them before.

You really haven't thought this through and therefore have nothing of value to contribute
>>
File: 1459134185292.jpg (14KB, 444x332px) Image search: [Google]
1459134185292.jpg
14KB, 444x332px
>>35590963
22 here, I was just thinking of this today after logging onto normiebook and seeing ex-friends posting their spring break pictures. They're all in college for engineering and shit, or just entering their successful careers.

I'm at a part time warehouse job and too dumb to even consider college. There is no bright future ahead of me.
Hell, my mom invited her friends over just now so I'm hiding in my room writing this. One has two sons, and they're at big name colleges for engineering and to be a pilot. The other's perfect daughter just got married to the perfect guy a few months ago and has a perfect marriage.
My mom has nothing to gloat about with her son. Fuck me, it's hard to even type my feelings out semi-coherently.
>>
>>35593785
>>35593753
I agree with the ugly dude, I personally never cared about sex and I don't judge people based on their virginity, but if you're actually a retarded fuck who can't get laid despite wanting it that much, you're a human failure and should kys immediately, you're basically chris chan tier
>>
>>35593818
>more picky than ever
The thing that astonishes me the most is that YOU'RE DUMB, you can pass for being a virgin, but you ARE DUMB LOSERS, I thought that at least nerds were smart, that's the stereotype, but here it's the norm to be a NEET retard apparently
>>
>>35593785
Not him but try growing up with a genetic disease that turns you into a fucking abomination who only got halfway through puberty because of it and living without a male role model, and then we can talk, faggot.
>>
>>35590963
yep
>22
>live with mum
>neet for 5 years (did have a job for 2 days but quit because i couldn't handle the stoners i had to work with)
>only just getting my license

Been trying to get my life together for 5 years, but at this point it most likely won't happen.
>>
>>35593785
>I've never had a problem getting laid

So it happens that you had more testicular fortitude and more willpower than the vast majority of males in your position. Congrats but I don't see that happening on a large scale. The game is rigged from the start; even if betas started to "man up" there would still be a huge gap/disparity between the males with below average confidence/looks and those on the top. Your success story means jack, bud
>>
File: 1483861907040.png (284KB, 665x416px) Image search: [Google]
1483861907040.png
284KB, 665x416px
>>35593827
>I don't care about sex
>I don't judge people based on their virginity
>but if you can't get laid you should kys
>>
>>35593855
Well shit, you really put me in my place with that sophisticated response. I bet you didn't even look at the pic, since you're so mentally constipated.

If you have any evidence of girls not going for the most confident and socially competent guys out there, send it my way.
>>
>>35593901
If you don't get laid despite wanting to
>>
>>35593888
>testicular fortitude
That's actually a great point, many males who just fail at life have low testosterone levels and thus can not assert themselves in everyday life and can't attract any woman at all.
Some who have naturally low T don't even know their problem and for many years go through life thinking it's all their fault that they can't achieve shit, feeling "cheated out" of their youth when they eventually find out the problem and do a hormone therapy.
>>
>>35593949
>Confident and socially competent

This things are earned, what's stopping you, retard?

If you're so obsessed by sex get confidence and you're set.
>>
Stop comparing yourself to others. You are your own entity. You don't have to be like anyone else.
>>
>>35593951
So what's the fucking difference?
Besides all that, why the fuck do you even care about people not being able to get laid so much that you throw a tantrum and piss down on social pariahs on a burmese poop sculpture board? Are you the fucking loser of your normie """friend""" group and need to tank your daily self esteem on here of all places? Just top lel m8.
>>
>>35593969
>This things are earned, what's stopping you, retard?

>implying individuals are not products of their upbringing, experiences and genes
>implying men are born equal

Try to call me stupid now. Oh sorry, did you believe in free will?
>>
>>35593979
>Stop comparing yourself to others
But that's the point of getting forward in life you stupid degenerate.
How the fuck do you think we got all this nice fancy stuff like computers, combustion pistols, rockets, satellites and even fucking refrigerators? Through competition. It's not different in everyday life among your average Joe.
>>
>>35590963
I feel leagues behind everyone else. I'm so far behind that life feels over at this point. I'm waiting to die.
>>
why Y'all keep comparing if you are too autistic to develope your own hobbie and get professional at it at home and then get a job trough the internet.
Right there and I use Y>all to trigger
>>
>>35594068
Have those things made you truly happy? I can say they haven't made a lot of the people here happy.
>>
>>35593606
Not him, but you were talking a lot about your own life in this >>35592361post
>>
>>35592361
why do any of this though

it's not about the ends. life is a song and you were supposed to dance.
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.