[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 bmi >not ugly >friendly and nice >white It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1489304065193-2.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489304065193-2.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
>18 bmi
>not ugly
>friendly and nice
>white
It's supposed to be easy, yet men NEVER hit on me. They don't even fucking notice me. What the fuck?
>>
>>35590960

hey there little baby
>>
>>35590960

>18 bmi

skelly spotted
>>
It's a bad habit to expect things to fall on your laps. If nobody approaches you, do the approaching. It doesn't matter that you're a grill
>>
File: b36.png (7KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
b36.png
7KB, 420x420px
>>35590960
As a guy who often got berated for being a creep, ugly, weird, etc. I don't bother approaching girls and have fully adapted to a solitary existence.
>>
>>35590997
I know, but even fat, ugly girls get approached by men.
I don't even want a bf that much, I just want to know why people don't like me.
>>
>>35590997
Not the OP, and not a girl, but how are males even supposed to approach girls without getting called a creep?

Not to mention that approaching them isn't even possible if they're with other girls/people in general, which they typically are.
>>
>>35590960
>>35591051
post a pic if you just want attention
or better yet just post lewds
>>
We, guys, can't afford the luxury of knowing we will be approached. It's a female privilege right here. Only a few men are attractive enough to motivate a girl to do the work.

Imagine if you were a guy and you thought like that, you'd become bitter and frustrated and you'd start shitposting on /r9k/...oh wait.
>>
>>35591051

How about you approach men?
>>
>>35590960
18 bmi is auschwitz tier anon, get some weight
>>
>>35591094
>>35591154
Like I said, I don't have a problem with approaching men. But man, I just feel so worthless because no one ever (both male and female) gives a fuck about me. I always have to initiate stuff and start conversations n shit.
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>35590960
Not everybody is gay. You're going to have to find them yourself.
>>
Daily reminder to not say hello to females.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpvnO0p9KvU
>>
>>35590960
>>35590960
Stop expecting men to do all the work, go approach a guy once in a while
>>
>>35591228
people are shy/too good for you, dork
being "not ugly" won't get Chad lusting over you as soon as he's done fucking some amateur dumb model
>>
You dont stand out enough?
>>
>>35590960
OK, I'm just going to put it out there:

OP Is a man. He is a man looking for other men to hit on him. He has got all of you tricked into thinking otherwise.
>>
>>35591087

Here's how I approach the issue.

Suppose I'm going out and I spot a girl I want to try my luck with. I tell myself that there is an higher chance I get rejected than the attempt working. Except that, instead of letting it discourage me, I use it to dissensibilize myself. I got nothing to lose and if I win the roll, then things went better than expected. I get rejected waaaaay more than I am successful and I am attractive. Unlike what people here say. Hitting on girls is a matter of mood, not looks. Looks help a lot, of course, but it"s all about in what mood she's in. If she is in a social mood, she will probably be open to a dude approaching her and you have an edge by showing her you had the balls to approach. Girls love guts and confidence way more than looks. You can't read her mind, dude, so either you take a chance or you don't. Nothing to lose. Just don't think too much about the details.

Keep in mind that it's all about attitude and mindset. I'm not afraid of anything. If she rejects me, too bad, I'm back to my own business.I'm not afraid of judgement either. I used to, but I worked hard on myself to clear myseld of insecurities and fear of the unknown. I just did it, got rejected a lot, became depressex, kept doing it, eventually, it became routine and getting judged or rejected stopped bothering me. With fear out of the way, confidence starts to develop. The one time it'll actualky work and you get laid, Your confidence gains 30 levels After that, the game becomes a joke. You roll through the rejections until you find the girls who like your approach. Believe me, you'd be surprised what kind of girl you can pick up with the right no fucks given attitude. I've fucked girl way out of my league.

I can't guarantee it'll work, but I strongly encourage seeing for yourself. This shit isn't more about success than it is about selfdevelopment and challenge. You won't have success in the beginning. Keep that in mind and pay attention.
>>
>>35591228

Maybe the fact that you're so self-conscious and in need of validation.

Start by calming the fuck down.
>>
>>35591228
Welcome the everyday life of every man ever
>>
File: 1489624784175-r9k.jpg (43KB, 446x471px) Image search: [Google]
1489624784175-r9k.jpg
43KB, 446x471px
>>35590960

You're probably fucking crazy. That has been, anecdotally, always the reason any woman who is not obese or horrifically ugly.

And not crazy in the "bipolar daddy issue key your car" way but the "creepy chick who shlicks in class and huffs dust bunnies for breakfast".
>>
>>35591262
This is absolute madness
>>
>>35590960
If you find one you like then make moves you big gay homo, otherwise you just want the attention.
And be honest. A lot of faggots like you make the mistake of being nice, but not being trustworthy and sincere.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.