[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What age did you realise you were ugly? What age did you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_ob2rnfl7QE1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg (654KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob2rnfl7QE1vbgmqoo1_1280.jpg
654KB, 750x1334px
What age did you realise you were ugly?

What age did you accept you were ugly?
>>
funny how much looks matter
>>
>>35590723
Probably about 19

I can't accept it and it haunts me, I fucking hate myself for it, I know it's true but I refuse to lower my standards and it eats me alive.
>>
>>35590723
i found out i was hot when i was 14. didn't think girls would stare at me or hit on me that much.
>>
Right around the same time I started lurking here.... huh strange that, oh well must just be a coincidence.
>>
>>35590723
I've known all my life, but I can't accept it
>>
>>35590723
around 13, accepted around 25
>>
>>35590723
Girls don't care, just act like the negative rage nerd you are and then tell them they're beautiful.
>>
4 or 5 years old.
Quickly came to realise my entire life would be defined by what a disgusting fucking person I am and stopped trying to be attractive. Whenever someone, especially a woman, compliments me or looks at me I assume they are making fun of me secretly.
>>
>>35590723

1 and 2 is the same nigger.
How can you realize that you are ugly and not accept it? It would be like growing up without mirrors and then getting shellshocked by looking at your ugly mug for the first time, just to finally undestand what it means afterwards.

Anyway, instantly when my puberty rolled over me like a train, somewhere around 13y/o. Had such a vicious acne that it was even difficult to see me as a human for myself. And then when I finally managed to beat it down I realized that I am ugly anyway, because my face is fucked structurally.
>>
When I was 5. I told a classmate I liked her and she got really mad because "the ugly boy" liked her.
>>
>ywn cream ur lotin on your oneitis face
Why even live
>>
>>35590723
>tfw not ugly, been called really attractive
>still a social outcast for all of my life
I don't even have an excuse for my failure, fuck me
>>
When I was 11
>>
>>35590765
Same here, although I'm 20 years old. It feels the worst when I catch some girl staring at me on the street.
>>
Ugly from 13-18 because of severe cystic acne due to poor diet and ignorance on nutrition/ hormonal imbalance.
Now that it's all gone and puberty hit me hard i'm above average looking but my social skills/mental health is pretty messed, hence why i'm on this board >.>
>>
age 12 still haven't come to terms with it at age 26.

That's why I'm gymceling hard right now until I get ripped. Been lifting for almost 9 months bulked into a fatty so I'm even uglier now :'(. Doing intermittent fasting to be lean. Haven't ate a goddamn thing all day.
>>
>>35590723
I always figured there was something up with my face, but I just have minor wide-set eyes that don't really look good on a boy. That's why I dress like a girl now.
>>
>>35590723
>What age did you accept you were ugly?

Actually, in high school and college my biggest problem was that I always looked about 3 years younger than I really was. That's even worse than being ugly.
>>
>>35590723
I've never got called ugly in my life. Now the good ol' "You don't talk much" still haunts me to this day.
>>
>>35590723
19 maybe. still not sure ive fully realised it yet. i mean sometimes i think im a 3/10 and other times a 7/10.
>>
Not ugly.
Just social challenged and a repressed faggot.
>>
Middle school was when things suddenly became very difficult for me, and looking back, it's also when I became an ugly manlet. Things just sort of stopped happening socially.
>>
>>35590723
Life sucks in a shallow world
>>
>>35590723
Realized it at 13
Accepted it at 20
I still have days where it completely destroys me, but more often than not I can ignore it.
>>
>found out when I was 12
>still haven't accepted yet
>>
>>35590723

my parents didn't stop feeding me or teach me how to dress.
>>
File: dde.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
dde.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Haven't really decided if I am or not yet.
>>
>>35594368

Lose weight and you will be a good looking dude
>>
I still haven't realized it.
I probably am ugly since I'm 28 KV but I think I have body dismorphia or something because sometimes in the mirror I literally look 8/10 Chad and then other times I look like 2/10 freak
>>
>>35590723
about 15. I'm not stupid ugly tho. Just ugly with acne
>>

gttgsdgh
>>
>>35594368
I also have this hairline and hate it. Does anyone know a good cut for it?
>>
well, as a kid I always used to think I was kind of ugly. but most people, be it male or female, tell me I'd be pretty attractive if I just lost some weight. one even told I have model like facial aesthetics. of course thats bullshit, but it felt nice to hear that. so its opposite for me, OP. interacting with people showed how unnecessarily hard I put myself down.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.