[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yesterday >dad calls me in for a talk >hes worried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

>Yesterday
>dad calls me in for a talk
>hes worried about me
>wants to know why I don't have any friends or relationships
>scared that I wont have anyone to take care of me if something happens to him
>hes getting sick but wont admit it
>also a robot
>were both the only family we have
>he starts tearing up
>i start crying
>he just wants the best for me
>he doesn't want me to end up like him
>says hell be at peace as long as I just try to make connections with others
What should I do? I know in my heart I cannot change but I want to atleast try for his sake.
>>
>>35590610
Go to a meetup website and join a niche club.
Your confidence will build until you're ready for a job.
Hell, you might even make a gf.

Just bring your trading cards.
>>
Touching post anon I think the best advice for this situation is to just kill yourself
>>
>>35590610
just fake it for his sake I guess anon, how sick is he?

Depending on that at least just try to put on a show, even if you do the meme where you go out for a few hours and walk in circles / drive / ride around in circles or park somewhere and cry in your car if you drive, come home and tell him you were out with friends.
>>
>>35590656
He constantly coughs and is rapidly losing weight. Ive asked him to see a doctor but he refuses because he says he doesn't want any bad news. Hes been a little better as of late but i'm not sure if hes ok now. He wants me to see a therapist but were poor and I don't want to use our insurance money if there really is something wrong with him.
>>
You know what I just realised? My dad's family line will be over once I die. Sure, my father has a brother but that doesn't matter. I have a brother too but he's a jackass and a complete failure. My father won't ever hold his grandchildren in his hands. He won't get to play with them. Fucking hell....
What should I do? I've wanted a family of my own since I was a teenager but I can't talk to people and roasties laughed at me and my hobbies(history and videogames) during my High School years.

This is just sad...
>>
>>35590737
You need to learn to be yourself.
>>
>>35590737
here's what you do

you pay someone to be your baby's surrogate

then raise the kid. bam, genes passed on
>>
>>35590610
Bring a DnD die with you everywhere and make decisions based on the rolls
>>
join the armed forces and become a grunt?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.