[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently started smoking weed and I'm thinking of buying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: amnesia-haze3.jpg (396KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
amnesia-haze3.jpg
396KB, 1024x768px
I recently started smoking weed and I'm thinking of buying a vaporizer.
>Worth it?
>which one is best? (available in germany)
>General weed thread
>>
File: 1489624416456.jpg (48KB, 540x417px) Image search: [Google]
1489624416456.jpg
48KB, 540x417px
>>35589597
I'm not sure, maybe get a volcano but those are expensive.

Also smoking on some good indica right now, doing poppers all day. Tobacco fucking ruins the taste of weed man.
>>
>>35589597
I got the davinci portable vape, I highly recommend it. I wish I had the willpower to vape more because it feels like a cup of fresh coffee, but I always rip the bong.
>>
>>35589597
MFLB a couple years ago seemed like the de facto option if you didn't want to spend anymore for a PAX/PAX2. It works, it's portable, discrete, but the damn batteries are cumbersome. Honestly I personally think I'm done with combustion unless in a social setting. Otherwise my roommate and I are just going to buy a Volcano vape or a similar variant.
>>
I like my airizer solo even though it's not very portable for a "portable" vape.
>>
>>35589597
Get a big, cord powered one if you want to vape the flower. The little battery ones are better for concentrated hash.

I would also say for the big kind, avoid the kind that inflates a balloon as it's two more things that can break over time, the fan and the balloons. The hookah type drawn with lung power is what I used for many many years before going to concentrates.
>>
>>35589920
but is vaping the flower still possible with a pocket one?
because near my location there is an abandones lake where a few friends and me smoke weed pretty often
>>
File: 1484532229962.jpg (12KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
1484532229962.jpg
12KB, 242x208px
>>35589597
I suggest you to get volcano digit(not classic).
I have been using mine since 2011 works like a tank

cloud EVO would better vape sadly it is not shipped into Europe

another interesting vaporizer is Aromed. But this is very niche because it uses light bulb unlike any other vape thus it is very special and offers unparallel purity of vaping. But it is bitch to use
>>
>>35590085
forgot to added that light bulb may not be exclusive only to Aromed. There is another vaporizer called Herbaliser I did not research this one but I suspect it may use light bulb too
>>
I've owned a corded vape and two portable vapes (Pax & Da vinci). I recommend a volcano for home personal use.

>corded vape
pros: high powered, can vape the bud quickly, big bowl, suitable for multiple people
cons: bulky, might burn bud if you set it too high

>Da Vinci
pros: glass pieces easy + quick to clean, vapes efficiently, bowl is easy to clean
cons: not a good fit for pocket, kinda bulky, glass pieces susceptible to breaking

>Pax
pros: sleek, very easy fit for pocket
cons: pain to clean, requires about 5-10 minutes of active effort, also need to buy their cleaning, vapes unevenly (bud at the top of bowl ends up greener, so I just recycle it)
>>
I had a pax 2 and it was a piece of shit not worth the price. Using your typical water pipe was superior and uses less. Although if you wanted to take a hit or two in public, I guess it's alright. It doesn't smell that bad in you pocket and you could reuse the baked shit if you're a poorfag.
>>
I think portable vaporizers cannot be compared with full desktop ones in terms of quality of vapor

if PAX sucks then there is Crafty or Mighty but they will probably sucks too
>>
>>35589962
It's possible but from my experience it's tougher to get an even heat, the coils are just very small in those things so one side of the bowl starts to smoke before the other side gets vaped.
>>
>>35589597
Get a wax pen. Best money I have ever spent. Odorless, durable, and can get high within 2 hits
>>
>>35591216
Odorless is the biggest one that makes me want to switch for good. I think the anxiety I get sometimes comes from me knowing I smell really bad even though I myself can't smell it.
>>
>>35590421
uhhhh, this. the best vape experience i ever had was the little metal black digital box that's a desktop, you stick a glass joint into it with a tube.

they're basically all the same in this style and they run about 80-100$, but extremely fucking worth it.
you can load a bowl in them and just smoke on that bowl for the entire day, i had bowls that i would smoke for 2 or 3 days, shit was quite amazing desu.

the taste can be different though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.