[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's literally nothing gay about shaving your legs and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: varg-vikernes.jpg (114KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.jpg
114KB, 762x464px
There's literally nothing gay about shaving your legs and wearing knee high socks.
It's just for fun, I'm still a masculine manly man even if I prefer to have hairless supple skin and a fresh, smooth butt.
>>
File: 1486790118872.jpg (180KB, 984x1312px) Image search: [Google]
1486790118872.jpg
180KB, 984x1312px
>normies will never understand this
it feels good
letting other peoples' judgement stop you from doing this is cuck behaviour
>>
>>35589390
Where do people get the incubus meme shirt?
>>
>>35589417
you said it yourself, memes
>>
>>35589417
they google it and it comes up on the first page
>>
File: 1462308101616.jpg (236KB, 738x686px) Image search: [Google]
1462308101616.jpg
236KB, 738x686px
Exactly, why can't normies understand this?

There's nothing gay about wanting a big, strong man to carry you to bed like the little girl he sees you as, and tear the clothes off of your delicate body as you blush madly.
There's nothing gay about wanting him to turn you over onto your belly, slide your legs off the bed so they dangle off the edge helplessly, and undo his pants as he starts to rub your supple ass gently.

There's nothing gay about the sound of his pants sliding down his legs, as his cock presses firmly against his boxers, creating a hard bulge as he slide them off too and starts to rub his length in between your cheeks and talk dirty, the feeling of
his cock rubbing against your entrance causing you to moan just a little bit as you bite your pillow and grasp you sheets with you hand in eager anticipation.

There's nothing gay about fantasizing about him prodding at your tightness while he spanks your ass, making you uncontrollably squeal and moan from the feeling before he presses his thick cock inside your tight boypussy and fucks you up
against the bed hard, the bedframe shaking and smacking against the wall, and your fear of the neighbors hearing your
ecstasy-laden gasps and knocking of the bedframe as he makes a woman out of you, eventually reaching down and lifting
your back up to squeeze against his chest as he whispers his dirty fantasies into your ear, while you squeak and bounce up
and down his shaft and lose your mind at him breathing heavier, because you know that can only mean he's about to
devastate your once innocent rectum with load after load of his thick, salty climax as it gushes out him like a geyser,
quickly overflowing your ass and finding its way out the entrance to run down your numb thighs.
>>
File: 1478156064342s.jpg (3KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1478156064342s.jpg
3KB, 125x109px
>>35589655
I don't know, that sounds pretty gay to be honest.
>>
>>35589655
I'm like fucking diamonds thanks anon.
>>35589318
Honestly I don't know what Varg thinks of me. I'm a white blonde twink. I want a white husband. I want to raise a family of our surrogate children. They would have female role models because it takes a village to raise a child (Big family mostly women)
>>
>>35589819
>. I'm a white blonde twink
I'm straight diamonds for blonde twinks.
>>
>>35589942
h-hey I won't post pics on here because I got a warning yesterday
my kik is madaogo
>>
bump, we need more gay threads
>>
>>35590163
there's nothing gay about this thread
>>
>>35590196
sorry anon you're right. There really isn't anything gay about wanting to get fucked roughly by a handsome husband while your kids sleep
>>
>>35589732
picture for ants... why are people still this new?
>>
>>35589655
Jesus christ, you have a gift
>>
bump pls no die thread
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.