[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dualboot memebuntu and windows 7 on laptop >only use win7

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1471029152828.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471029152828.png
51KB, 657x527px
>dualboot memebuntu and windows 7 on laptop
>only use win7 for meme of legends
>whenever I boot up win7 the clock is reset for some reason
>haven't played videogames in a couple weeks
>start playing meme of legends at like 10pmish
>finally look at my phone to check what time it is an it's 7am

What the frick man. You guy's were right about videogames, for degenerates only. I don't understand how like 9 hours of time can just seem to disappear. Shit can't be healthy. Just took adderall to get me through my classes today, and now my mouth is getting dry because of it. Anybody want to be my friend im kind of lonely?
>>
Sure anon. Is Ubuntu a good statter for somene who has never used Linux, and can you change the desktop environment easily?
>>
>>35589234
Anything in too much quantity can make you degenerate anon
>>
File: 1489201085814.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1489201085814.png
830KB, 792x792px
>>35589234
I'll be your friend.
originaldonotmutemeplease
>>
>>35589263
Yeah definitely, easy to install and unlike the autist distros like arch most of the stuff you need to do you can do with a gui if you want to, but everything can be done through terminal to help you learn, it's also so much faster than windows, especially if you have an older pc, I have a thinkpad t420 and I didn't even realize how slow windows was until I used linux. Windows takes like 2 mins to boot and ubuntu is like 20 seconds, and unlike windows it doesn't take another minute to open up a program after you boot up.
>>
Anon, I am here to give you a dire warning.

Do not mess with adderall and video games.

Your attention span will be ruined forever.
It may not sound like something to worry about, but believe me, once it happens, it is definitely going to be a problem.

t. retard who took adderall and played vidya too much
>>
>>35589283
Do you play meme of legends?

>>35589320
I'm 20 I don't tink my attention span is going ot change much man damage has been done
>>
>>35589343
no
is it free?
will it run on a potato?
>>
>>35589343
>I'm 20 I don't tink my attention span is going ot change much man damage has been done

I started doing that shit when I was about 22.

If you think you are bad now, it can get a worse.
>>
>>35589363
its free yes and i get 120fps on a decade old thinkpad laptop
>>
>>35589392
is it on steam?
>>
>>35589411
Learn dota 2 instead. It's on steam and none of the actual gameplay is locked behind grinding. In Dota you can play all the heroes right of the bat, unlike with LoL.
>>
>>35589411
No just download it from it's site, it's a huge game im surprised you've never heard of it. One of largest competitive games right now right wit cs:go.
>>
>>35589488
>shilling dota 2 when dota is a shitty game compared to league
>>
League of Legends is a drug shit will take over your life quick
>>
>>35589234o
Where are you from ?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.