[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you wear one of these. You are autistic. This hoodie is almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: fallout-vault-101-hoodie-1.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
fallout-vault-101-hoodie-1.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
If you wear one of these. You are autistic. This hoodie is almost as bad as the trench coat.
>>
is adidas jacket autistic?
>>
>>35589118
Don't think anyone wears something that color. You'd have to be serverly autistic to do so.
>>
I know a kid who wears this sweatshirt every single day. I feel so bad for him.
>>
>>35589118
Normalfags must vacate the premises desu
>>
Most of the people I see wearing this are in that strange hinterland between normie and autistic. They're big fans of mainstream games, confident enough to wear such a garish thing in public, yet lack the self awareness that wearing video games clothing is lame.
>>
>>35590255
Depends on how well you can squat and smoke cigs
>>
>>35590856
>yet lack the self awareness that wearing video games clothing is lame.

That's because being a "nerd" is in. You may be an autist, but you'll always find your own little group of friends based on love for vidya games. No one there can tell you it's lame. Fashion is constructed by people, and in this age when there are 50 thousand subcultures, studying it is kind of pointless when it comes to everyday life imo.
>>
>>35589118
Wh-what's wrong with the jacket, OP? I see people wearing them sometimes and they look pretty fly
>>
> video game clothes
This is above autistic familia.
>>
>>35589118
I own this exact jacket and wear it with pride. The people that don't know it's from Fallout, probably think it's sports related, because of the numbers on the front and back. Either way, it's one of the few things I don't care what people think about me having.
>#autisticlivesmatter
>>
ya i know
this is r9k my dude
>>
>>35589118
>seen from a distance
>people assume you're a warriors fun

problem solved
>>
File: ncr shirt.jpg (47KB, 887x730px) Image search: [Google]
ncr shirt.jpg
47KB, 887x730px
>>35589118
its only autistic because its Fallout 3 related and not Fallout New Vegas
>>
If you wear that in sweden you'll probably get beaten up because people think you're a nationalist
>>
God-tier
>clothes with a subtle logo from the world of a video game

Okay-tier
>clothes with a logo of a video game

Autism-tier
>clothes with a picture of a character/item/scene from a video game

Fucking kill yourself now-tier
>clothes with a picture of the main character of the game and the name of the game
>>
>>35592713
Fallout 3 is more normie than NV.

Normies can't appreciate NV
>>
This board is depressing. I like hoodies. Not that color though.
>>
>>35589118

>that actually looks pretty cool
>realise the videogame connection
Yeah its autistic
>>
>>35593389
this exactly. new vegas is a patrician only game. the story is too dense for normies to follow
>>
>>35589118
>This hoodie is almost as bad as the trench coat.
Yeah, Vault 101 is fucking faggot-tier, I'd prefer Vault 21.
>>
>>35592713
>New Commiefornia Republic
Top cuck detected.
>>
>>35593501
It's kind of the opposite, honestly. The story is vague and let's you make your actual choices, but you have to take the initiative to find your way through it. You can play all sides and back stab each one when you feel like it. The story doesn't hold your hand and drag you through it.

Fallout 3 guides you the whole way and you're obligated to do the right thing.
>>
What you wear doesn't make you autistic, its the person wearing it. Its like the difference between being eccentric and being weird. Eccentric people are different but likable, weird people are different but not likable. Its not being different that's bad its not being likable.
>>
>>35592713
>New Cuckifornia Republic
Almost as bad as the fags who walk in around in skirts carrying knives.
>>
File: Happy Pepe.jpg (12KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Pepe.jpg
12KB, 240x240px
>>35589118
OH SHIT, I WANT THAT. I only see the 111 version though
>>
>>35589118
This isn't bad. Its Aeropostale and Hollister on a man thats the worst
>>
Or those fucking crusty smelly weavoos that wear anime shirts
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.