[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come women can enjoy male humor but men can't enjoy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

How come women can enjoy male humor but men can't enjoy female humor?

Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHlSmugotjs
>>
>>35588614
I think it's because most women are incapable of proper self-deprecation. I like comics that beat themselves up. With women the most you see of that is, like, Amy Schumer talking about how much of a slut she is in-between feminist-empowerment jokes.

>>35599615
>>their voices are grating
>>their brains aren't built for anything besides sociopathic manipulation and narcissism

Nah, this is stupid.
>>
File: 1481760096137.jpg (61KB, 526x472px) Image search: [Google]
1481760096137.jpg
61KB, 526x472px
>>35588614
>Women
>Having humor
>>
Male humor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6DmHGYy_xk
>>
>>35589004
As you can see from the comments, both men and women can like it.

Why is that? Why is male humor accepted by all but female humor only by their own kind?
>>
>>35588614
Humor has a lot to do with someone willing to make fun of things, make fun of themselves, and make fun of others, unless its humor like Tim and Eric which also doesnt work with women, but ill talk about that after.

Firstly, most Women cant seem to differentiate between how to genuinley and cleverly make fun of something without seemingly resorting to bitching about it. The is a big issue. A lot of men are jokesters in middle school to fit in with other men. A 'jokester' women is just a bitch, and is ostrasized from other women to an extent.

The problem not only lies with mannerisms and male vs female tribe mentality, but also how men perceive the woman telling the joke. Being onstage and joking at your adience is in fact, a position of power. You run the show, your word goes. We men dislike this and a female comedian often questions this heirarchy of power. It's the same as having an obnoxious female boss vs an obnoxious male boss. Most men would rather take the obnoxious male boss. It comes down to this: if we cant fuck em or think we have a chance to fuck em, then I'd rather chill with other guys. And basically to laugh along with something that someone else says is to let that person have degree of control over your emotions and i'd be damned if I let a women have that control.

Women also fail at random humor like I mentioned at first because their randomness seems fake for attention. There is a lot of evidence for most women seeking attention from males as a comforting bubble of orbitors or betabux. Take twitch, strip clubs, or most industries with females knowing nothing, but getting the job anyways.

All of these reasons are why women work better as secondary characters or props for the male characters in humorous tv shows like "the office" or "seinfeld." And why they should never just be themselves and tell jokes. It takes a male lead to make them great.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.