[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My sister got a nose ring like pic related. How worried should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: nosring.jpg (69KB, 585x578px) Image search: [Google]
nosring.jpg
69KB, 585x578px
My sister got a nose ring like pic related. How worried should I be? How do I get her to remove it?

I kind of hate her now. I wish we were a muslim country already so I could throw her off a balcony.
>>
>>35588351
Here's the real question: why do you give a fuck?
>>
>>35588367
Because Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.
>>
>>35588351
Can you please post a pic of her? She sounds cute and it would help in coming up with a way for you to convince her to stop wearing it.
>>
>>35588351
Guaranteed whore, next step: tramp stamp
>>
it's really awful of you to want to hurt your sister because of a facial piercing

it's just an accessory. it doesn't mean anything and you shouldn't be worried at all. i hope you're joking.
>>
File: nostep.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nostep.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
It's none of your business. Don't be an authoritarian fuck.
>>
>>35588622
t. nu-maIe
>>
>>35588384
>i care about my sister

>i want to throw her off a balcony

pick one, autist
>>
You sound like my moralfag little brother. Leave your sister alone, sperglord.
>>
>his life is so empty and void of meaning that he has to obsess over shit like his sister getting a nose piercing

fucking degenerate,get a life
>>
>>35588936
You call me an autist and you don't know how hyperbole works. Irony.

>>35588988
It's part of a whole. It started with ted talks, then sharing buzzfeed articles, then calling herself a feminist, then starting to smoke weed, then getting into new age buddha shit. This could be seen as the straw that broke the camel's back and whatnot.

Also ''degenerate'' doesn't mean anyone you don't happen to like, retard.
>>
>>35588351
call the police on her for the weed
>>
>>35588384
You must be 18+ to post here. 00rig1na1
>>
>>35589123
Drug laws are pretty strict here, I'm not at the point where I'd like to ruin her life yet. Besides, wouldn't it eventually come out that I was the one who called the police on her?
>>
>>35588351
i've only seen 1 girl IRL who was able to successfully pull of the "bull ring" and still look good. your sister is a dumb cunt
>>
>>35589609
Yep. I've started to resent her more and more over the past few years, and I guess the septum piercing is just a physical manifestation of something I've felt the presence of for a long time now.
>>
>>35589076
>Also ''degenerate'' doesn't mean anyone you don't happen to like, retard.
It basically does.
>>
>>35588408
>She sounds cute
what?
>>
>>35589799
meh, she was the stacy kind of attractive before, but now the sight of her face just makes me want to demolish it with a brick.

>>35589783
You degenerate.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.