[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to calculus class >teacher passes out a paper with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: face resting on hand.jpg (75KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
face resting on hand.jpg
75KB, 960x960px
>go to calculus class
>teacher passes out a paper with dots and 36 ordered pairs on it
>writes this differential equation on the board
(dy/dt) = (y^2) * (e^-t)
>tells us to get into groups of four and plot the slope field together to save time
>I ask a nearby group if I can join them (everyone else is already sitting in fours)
>no response, but I recognize one of them from elementary school
>"Aaron, would you mind letting me join your group?"
>Aaron makes eye contact with me but refuses to acknowledge my request
>decide fuck it, I'll just work alone
>recognize the pattern quickly, bang out the pairs and scrawl them on the grid
>teacher asks a show of hands of who's done
>I raise my hand without thinking
>no one else raises their hand
"Anon, how come no one else is raising their hands? You did work in a group, right?"
>I reply "err, no, I didn't get into a group"
"How come you weren't working in a group?"
>"Isn't a better question how come twenty-four other people can work together and fail to plot the slope-field in the allotted time?"
"No anon, the most important part of schooling is learning how to cooperate with others. You need to work on your social skills before you can master your math skills"
>class laughs, I sink into my seat and look at the wall

This shit is fucking worse than high school, why do people say college is great? I thought at least in a math class I could be allowed to quietly do my work without being bothered. Failing that I hoped other students would let me work with them but I haven't been rejected that coldly since junior high.
>>
I know she's just trying to encourage you to interact with others who can provide notes and help study and stuff as the course goes on
BUT
fuck that bitch.

You did try. You did good, anon. Patontheback.
>>
>>35583265
It is alright, you will get the last laugh when everyone else gets crushed on the exam
>>
>>35583265
next time just pull up a chair, barge your way in
>>
>>35583805
This works for chad. If you try this you'll only get called a creep
>>
>>35583265
whats her twitter facebook lets raid her with math and see if her social skills save her
>>
why are you pretending to be a normie when a whole class is forced to ignore you and laugh when you're insulted

what do you think is wrong with you??
>>
>>35583265

>talking back to the teacher

Fuck off, normie. Fake story too.
>>
>teachers give a shit bout group work

This never happened
>>
>>35583949
Where did you go to college?
I had to pay ~57,000 USD a year to be tortured by groupwork with leeching normies in almost every class.
>>
>>35584008 was supposed to respond to this
>>35583981
too
>>
>>35583265
In college you can shit talk back and they can't send you out unless you're threatening or just too autistic.

Also you don't have to have a teaching degree to be a professor; often they're as immature as their students.
>>
>>35583547
This. Nothing you can do, people are assholes.
>>
>>35583265
You did fine anon, just realize 80% of any diffeq class is full of brainlets who will just scrape by. diffeq is a weed out class. Is attendance mandatory? If not i'd just skip the lectures and read the book.
>>
>>35583265

how the fuck do you get yourself to do math? I was bretty gud at hs algebra and pre-calc but every time I tried to learn calc on my own post-hs, I struggled and felt bored of it after like 30 mins

Bls help, I haven't done a lot of math in years and I want to gb2school
>>
Did you not point out that 25 people cannot evenly divide into 6 groups of 4 people each?
>>
>>35583863
quick fix: stop being creepy
>>
>>35583265
>thathappened.jpeg
If it actually did happen you should have responded with "Who needs a group when I'm obviously smarter than the whole class?" Dropped your paper and left the class
>>
>>35584008
>~57,000 USD a year
What the fuck? How is this legal?
>>
>>35584345
Ask me how much my degree has made me, mostly my fault, lol liberal arts degrees
It's not even in the top 5 most expensive LACs in the country though, technically (they're all pretty close in price towards the top), try that one on.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.