[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planning on killing myself in front of a large croud tomorrow,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1486186684071.png (298KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
1486186684071.png
298KB, 500x513px
Planning on killing myself in front of a large croud tomorrow, anyone have any tips so no one stops me? Ill be Stabbing myself in the throat with a knife on a multitool. I cant live much longer. I love you guys
>>
>>35581606
Make sure it's right in the jugular, no hesitation, you need to bleed out asap, try to hold on to the knife after too so you can ward off anyone trying to 'help' you

Love you too, dude
>>
>>35581606
i hope you don't so i can steal this picture and not be sad when i look at it because its bretty funny
>>
Or you could smoke an insane amount of DMT (100mg+), experience death of perception and association and whole oneness, and come down and have a new perspective on life and realize how foolish your perception was.

Doing that much will be an extreme shock, similar to stabbing yourself but without the pain.

I'd theorize such drastic wounds cause the release of DMT anyway.

Your problem is only one of perception.
>>
>>35581719
I ageee, yet perception is the tip of the iceberg. Unconscious processes in the brain regulate modes of perception. I cant switch my outlook on life if the hardwiring wont allow for it.
>>
>>35581606
Give us a general area.
Maybe one of us lives nearby and can get some juicy video footage of it for the rest of us to enjoy.
>>
Pic of the multitool anon?
>>
>>35581606

i dare you to not and instead just see how drunk you can get
>>
You're not gonna kill yourself with a multitool bud. Either get drunk off your ass and repeatedly stab yourself with a kbar or just break into a gun store because they never lock their shit up.
>>
>>35581606
Where are you planning on doing it? Basically what >>35581937 said.
>>
>>35581719
well candy flip into ego death should have the same result. plus it would change his subconscious
>hardwiring
>>
>>35581606
That sounds like a fucking dumb idea. Can't you get a cheap gun or at the very least a proper knife
>>
>>35581719
Sure, just go to the DMT market anon.
>>
>>35582171
I always end up hysterically crying when I get drunk and my friend has to end up comforting me and be my therapist until I pass out.
>>
>multitool blade
Top kek those are like 2 inches if that
>>
>>35582849
You got a favorite place to drink or do you just drink at home with your friend?
>>
>>35581606
I don't think you'll bleed in time. you'll live and people will see as the piece of shit who just pretended to kys for attention
>>
What brought this on anyways, OP? What was the trigger?
>>
>>35581606
What state ya from senpai?
>>
Just lay your head down on train tracks or jump at a station, you'll ruin a lot of people's day and hold up the trains as they have to scrape you off the track
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.