[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move to a farm and agree to work as a farmhand in exchange

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1488755072519.jpg (49KB, 550x535px) Image search: [Google]
1488755072519.jpg
49KB, 550x535px
How do I move to a farm and agree to work as a farmhand in exchange for room and board and a small monthly stipend? Surely this arrangement exists and it seems 100x better than wage cucking. I'd do it tomorrow if I could.

This should be a thing for young men who can't hack it who are dropping out of society.
>>
>>35581062
This would be impossible to accomplish in this current era.
>>
>>35581062
Judt do it. Pack a bag and head for the country. People are generally more helpful than you imagine. As long as you are not in a border state you will have no problem. Many farmers dont use internet job ads or stupid shit. Just go and use word of mouth
>>
>>35581095
THIS

All farms are owned by megacorporations. All small sized farms got swallowed up years ago.
>>
>>35581095
>t. 18 year old who has never left mummy
>>
Look into WWOOFing.
>>
File: seize.png (342KB, 603x487px) Image search: [Google]
seize.png
342KB, 603x487px
>>35581113
>All farms are owned by megacorporations. All small sized farms got swallowed up years ago
sad if true
>>
Maybe try being Amish.
>>
>>35581141
This guy gets it! Plenty of opportunity op. Too bad you're too spineless to ever do it
>>
>>35581062
One time my coworker was talking about a website where there's a list of farms allover the world the offer that kind of shit. You don't get a stipend, but you get room, board, showers, and three hot meals every day. Like they don't even give a fuck if you're not from their country and just want a place to stay and work for a couple weeks while you visit their country. I don't know if the website really exists, but you should try to find it.
>>
Look up communes in your area theres a website I believe
>>
>>35581062
>and it seems 100x better than wage cucking
As someone who grew up in a small farm, let me tell you that you are wrong. Working in a farm is almost exactly the same as wagecuking. Long hours of hard and boring job. The only thing that may be better about it is that you get more fresh air, but if you are in a place where it either gets too cold or too hot, most days will be awful. You won't get any healthier either. It will fuck up your back and you will be exposed to skin cancer, bug bites, and even farm animal bites.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.