[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a pedo but teen pussy is something I desperately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 144491172518520436.jpg (149KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
144491172518520436.jpg
149KB, 807x605px
I'm not a pedo but teen pussy is something I desperately regret missing out on. You only have such a small window of time to snatch teen pussy. And instead of opening the window I was being a depressed coward.
>>
I see news articles all the time of older men getting caught with students.
>>
>>35580452
exactly same feeling anon, if I had some teen pussy before I wouldn't become like this
>>
>>35581151
Teen girls love older men. My friend's 16yo sister had a baby with a 30yo weed smoker.
>>
Lucky you, most woman look like teenagers throughout their twenties (and, rarely, thirties).
>>
>>35581345
That's horrible, priginalis
>>
>>35580452
so, visit a country where the age of consent is low

ta-da
>>
You act like you can't just go find a 16-17 year old that's legal in whatever the fuck state and fuck her.
>>
>>35581607
You can get arrested in your home country for doing that.
>>
>>35581607
Low age of consent is usually limited to shorts gaps in age, like a 13years old girl dating a 18 years old boy, is not a wonderfull free for all and if one of both is underage tha parents have the right to press charges. Maybe in africa and muslimland you canmget away with it
>>
>>35581679
how is mayberry pd going to find out you visited another country to get your fuck on
>>
>>35581679

What kind of stupid shit is this?
>>
>>35581900
The USA and UK do it to stop people exploiting children abroad. Too many men for a while were traveling to places like Africa, Cambodia and Thailand to have sex with 12yo girls and boys. The law makes it possible to prosecute their citizens for breaking laws of their home country where age of consent is lower or not enforced in others.
>>
>>35581875
There are vigilante groups that look out for white men going to improverished nations.
>>
>>35580452
lol
snatch the snatch

Seriously though my life is fucking shit
>>
>>35582036
Anonymous, please be joking, there can't be a dedicated group of cucklords like that, please, no
>>
>>35582036
well then you get murder out of your system at the same time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.