[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fall in love with stacy >have shy gf, decide to just stay

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Cj_HkCtWkAA0NeB.jpg (42KB, 540x335px) Image search: [Google]
Cj_HkCtWkAA0NeB.jpg
42KB, 540x335px
>fall in love with stacy
>have shy gf, decide to just stay friends with stacy
>stacy teases me, flirts with me
>talks about other boys shes fucked in front of me
>tries to make me jealous
>I ignore all of it because it's actually fucking annoying and I am happy with shy gf
>stacy comes onto me strong, I can't help myself
>fuck stacy when i'm drunk a few times
>stacy wants me to leave gf, and make her my gf
>I think about it, but ultimately stacy has too many redflags, the main one being shes a fucking manipulative attention whore
>live happily with shy gf, ghost stacy
>stacy tries to talk to me every once in awhile, I just ignore her

she wasn't even good at sex desu
>>
>>35580368
Fuck Stacy and your girlfriend then, your girlfriend's probably fucking Chad already so you ought to keep on going the way you're going
>>
>>35580429
exactly why I fucked stacy, because my girl fucked chad while she was drunk after we fought, watch the next cute girl that likes me I will be 100% honest with and then karma will come around and she'll leave me for chad, whats the fucking point of any of this
>>
>>35580429
I dropped stacy, she literally has some kind of issue stemmed from parents and trauma.

If my shy gf and I don't work out, I'll be okay, I have a good job and a nice face even if Im not exactly chad
>>
>>35580583
>>35580522
Well, it don't matter in the end. Our monogamous days are over and we'll never get anything close to it now that Christcuckery is recognized. Keep doing it because at least you won't feel entirely fucked over when you find out she cheated again
>>
>>35580368
>tfw shy gf is ugly
>tfw sweat running down my brow
>tfw internet catches onto my twisted panties
>tfw ugly gf photos uncovered
>>
>>35580368
>fall in love with stacy
>have shy gf, decide to just stay friends with stacy

Falling in love with another while having a gf? KYS Cheating whore.
>>
>>35580902
don't speak here khv

>>35580875
wat?
shy gf and stacy were just opposites, both her attractive in their own way
>>
>>35580583
stacies are unicorns, not child abuse victims
>>
>>35580975
eh, well she was a stacy anyway you cut it. stacy type name, blonde hair, fucked whoever she wanted, talked about it, lewd jokes, always fucking happy except when she would trigger....although...addicted to video games
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.