[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw rejected again Why do I even try. I was even getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: ShotDown.png (53KB, 794x533px) Image search: [Google]
ShotDown.png
53KB, 794x533px
>tfw rejected again

Why do I even try. I was even getting the signals (Leaning, cuddling, asking to hang)

fml
>>
>>35580265
I'm red btw
>>
Tell people who care.
>>
>>35580265
dude drop it. Obviously youre not going to get anywhere. Find a new girl. Keep her as a friend though.
>>
>>35580265
YOU NEED TO BE PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE.
>>
>>35580336
nahhh dude you got it wrong. Youre half right.

You need to be attractive to her
>>
>>35580336
Yeah, I should make another uggo thread
>>
You faggots need to stop greentexting outside of 4chan. Too cringey
>>
File: cryingblacklady.gif (984KB, 270x197px) Image search: [Google]
cryingblacklady.gif
984KB, 270x197px
>>35580336
>talking with someone from a fraternity
>"yea, we need to rush people that don't look like they've been beaten with the ugly stick"
>...I look like that
>"You look like a young Ronald Raegan, girls like that."
>mfw
>>
>>35580265
Holy shit dude, she's casually talking to you about the most roastie of roast stuff. This is no Arby's sandwhich kinda woman, she's gone full on Sunday roast. The fact that she's talking about it to you means you're so far in the friendzone she doesn't even think you have a dick.
>>
>>35580404
looks pretty good to me man

young white conservative bitches go wild for reagan
>>
>>35580356
You need to trim those sideburns so bad. A fade would probably benefit you. Not even that bad despite that desu.
>>
>>35580265
>she tells you she uses tinder for free food
>has guys texting her and asks you what do

Dude you're very deep in the friendzone
>>
>>35580265

>responding to that last message

Stop being a cuck. Being so desperate isn't going to make you any less lonely, but it will make you more pathetic in both your own eyes and the eyes of others.

If a stupid slut pulls shit like in that last message you stop responding or offer her moneyfor what ever you want She's a whore, only worth what she'll do for your buck
>>
>>35580626

Worse than the friendzone, that's clearly cuckzone.
>>
>>35580265
>tfw oneitis agreed but has been ghosting me for a while now
>still single but posts selfies with this one guy on Snapchat
I mean it's safe to say I've failed, but it's a straight punch to the dick when you think you're that close.

Ah well. Life moves on, and I gotta get over her.
>>
>>35580326
>Keep her as a friend though.

This is a no-no. You'll won't get over her
>>
>>35580265
What the fuck is a boba?
>>
>>35580709
Can you guarantee this 100%? I need to make a decision in the next 12 hours about what to do and obviously following 4chan's advice is the best idea.
>>
>fall for a shitskin girl
Why is life so cruel?
>>
>>35580265
She is a roastie slut, how pathetic are you?
>>
File: IMG_1187.jpg (51KB, 641x491px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1187.jpg
51KB, 641x491px
>>35580265
>continuing to fall for the gf meme
Fuck you op, you deserve it. When will you faggots learn that pursuing roasties is retarded and pointless?
>>
Hold up, OP. Is >>35580265 what you consider rejecting you?

I think you're a bit in the friendzone but girls also say stuff about other guys like that to see your response. Gotta change the subject and/or brush it off. Do the same to her too.
>>
>>35580265
She seems like a fucking bitch OP. That 3rd response where she passively tells you to fuck off and then says she'd rather whore out for some tinder cunts is just unforgivable. Just stop replying to her senpai. She seems like a shitty friend too. You're too good for that hoe.

>>35580408
>>35580626
These anons know how it is.

>>35580867
It's a very tasty cold drink with small tapioca spheres at the bottom. Can be smoothie or tea.
>>
The cuddling and leaning thing is especially shitty since it's usually so definite, and it's so exhilarating to have that wonderful sense of mutual enthusiasm.

Fuck, if I'm reading your pic properly and you're red: She's messaging more than you, she's subtly disparaging other men (I'll use Tinder dudes for food, but not you because I *like* you, should I ghost this other guy, SEE HOW AVAILABLE I AM), being considerate.

I guess that's the real tragedy of it. People's inner lives are so deeply complex and varied that anything can mean anything. We cannot know each other.

I'm sort of in the same boat, but at least I didn't get lead on like you appear to be (not insulting her, but yeah it's not like you were making assumptions baselessly, OP).

>meet a guy
>he's an autistic virgin weirdo, too.
>he skypes me for a couple hours
>tells me things that he hasn't told anyone else
>vents to me about his problems

And then...
>ignores me
>doesn't talk to me
>would rather hang out with his friends
>gets awkward and weird whenever I try to cuddle him

I think my problem is that I tend to go for guys and I think that my education, hobbies, or niceness will compensate for my busted face.
>>
File: 1488093231789.jpg (73KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
1488093231789.jpg
73KB, 500x529px
>>35582195
>>35582289
Don't fall for the games OP. If you want push it more and see where it goes do that now. If she's just stringing you along then you need to get out now.
>>
>>35582289
Pure samefaggot.

Woah, wait, I read the whole thread and >>35582195 makes a valid point. I took the OP at face value and assumed he asked this girl out and she said no, and the OP image was just an example.

OP, if she hasn't openly said "I'm not dating you", I genuinely think you have a chance. I'm not gonna lie - cuddling and leaning happens between friends, but I think you could make it.

Maybe try asking her out for boba again, and say she can pay, and if she jokes back, be like, "well, fine, we'll go dutch but you gotta let me tip" or something.
>>
>>35582410
>cuddling and leaning happens between friends

If a girls cuddling me I'm gonna get a boner every time. Somebody's fixing to jerk me off or at least look at it. OP should have already face fucked her.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.