[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking hate women and the games they play. >Start new

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I fucking hate women and the games they play.

>Start new job
>Fit in fairly well
>One of my female co workers is 40 year old mild
>Married
>Everyday catch her staring at me
>Try to avoid eye contact don't wanna make things weird
>Always starts conversation with me and hovers around long after conversation has ended

My heart pounds intensely when we talk. However sometimes its hard to read her intentions

>Sometimes being up hubby around me
>Talks about how guys come on to her and she's married and doesn't like it
>Always says she doesn't like younger fellows
>One time comment on how she looks about 20 as she blush smiles and looks toward the ground and changes subject.

What games is she fucking playing its maddening.
>>
>>35580015
She does not want to fuck you she just likes attention
>>
>>35580015
>Everyday catch her staring at me
>Sometimes being up hubby around me
>Talks about how guys come on to her and she's married and doesn't like it
>Always says she doesn't like younger fellows
>One time comment on how she looks about 20 as she blush smiles and looks toward the ground and changes subject.

>What games is she fucking playing its maddening.

Fucking, retard.
>>
>>35580068
Thanks bro. I figured this but my dick was yelling "Do it! Fuck her! Do it!"
>>
>>35580172
it's the case for most women, be careful out there OP.
>>
>>35580104
Understand the Context. She was around other women when she said this. She seldom ever say shit like that. Most of the time she's flirtsy.
>>
until she starts touching you a lot or adding you on facebook don't think about it
>>
>>35580235
>My heart pounds intensely when we talk.
What context? You didn't mention other women.

Were you talking to her when this happened?
>>
>>35580256
Idk about touching yet, but she asks for my facebook which I don't have.
>>
>>35580015
Chances are she is looking to you as a son-figure. Ask is she has kids. I guarantee she has a son right now that is acting out. You are what she wishes son will grow up to be like.
>>
>>35580317
She and a friend were talking about My friend (who also works there) and said he has a physique. She said "She likes younger guys, I don't know if I'm into them." which I guess means she doesn't like them?

When she did that blushing thing ot was me and her alone and I said "Yea I was thinking about how young you look, you look about in your 20s." And she smiled blushed and looked to the ground and replied talking about a party or some shit. Idk I don't pay attention to her much I just look at her thighs
>>
>>35580015
Don't fuck your coworkers. Especially not married ones. It will wreck everything. It's fine to get involved with them if you leave the job or they do though, assuming they aren't married-- then there isn't as much that could end up harming you.
>>
>>35580536
Go for it, OP. Go to some motel with her.
>>
>>35580488
Yea she has a kid. Idk if its a boy but I am indeed fairly smart and ambitious. I'm in shape so I can also buy this. She did refer to me as "baby" once and she knows I read books.

This sounds like the most logical answer. Tho I really wanted to sleep with her. Ah well.

She's an attention grabbing milf who sees me as a underlying and not a peer or potential mate. Wish she'd stop staring at me. It gives me the wrong impression.
>>
I>>35580606
I wouldn't even know where to begin. I'm too afraid I'd ruin a nice friendship. I'd need something subliminal enough for her to not assume it's me coming on, but out there enough for her to catch on
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.