[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the fact that I wonder if I'm meant to be a sissy,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Does the fact that I wonder if I'm meant to be a sissy, mean that I'm meant to be a sissy?
>>
>>35579614
maybe. idk what a sissy is though
>>
>>35579653
A very feminine boy who serves others
>>
>>35579614
No, you're just an immasculated faggot with low testosterone. If you exercise a little bit every day and eat more meat then these thoughts will eventually go away.

Good luck, anon.
>>
>>35579827
I don't want higher testosterone tho, cause it makes you aggressive and mean
>>
>>35579614
Yes it's true, you weak little slut. You're clearly not a real man anyways based on your meek little demeanor, which means you're destined to get all dressed up nice and girly in frilly clothes. Your role in life is going to be to cater to big mean aggressive boys, and let them have their way with you while you do nothing but nod your head, smile, and blush helplessly. They'd talk down to you, and rough you up like a fragile little doll. Next thing you know, you'd be whimpering helplessly as they concrete your role as their bitch, and bully your holes with their big strong dicks until you're filled to the brim with cum. I mean, you'd obviously be too weak and frail to stop them anyways, so you might as well accept your fate.

Just remember to feel nothing but regret after you cum though, fagerino.
>>
>>35579614
How tall are you? What's your build like? If you're over 6 ft then no, god made you to be a real man.
>>
>>35579614
Does the fact that I want to dress as a maid and cook, clean and be a cumdump for my master mean that I'm meant to be a sissy?

>>35580496
p-please talk dirty to me
>>
>>35579614
post a pic of your whole body and let us judge
>>
File: 1486005865669.png (1MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486005865669.png
1MB, 1600x1200px
post ass. there's a perfectly good chance that it's your life's duty to make meaty cocks cum
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.