[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wagie wagie-- One more day left wagie until you get a WHOLE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: wagecuckswillbeupset.jpg (263KB, 720x764px) Image search: [Google]
wagecuckswillbeupset.jpg
263KB, 720x764px
Wagie wagie--

One more day left wagie until you get a WHOLE two days off work. Too bad you'll waste that time sleeping and doing chores around the house.

W-wait what's that?? You're STILL at work? Did Mr Shekelstein make you work overtime?

Such a shame to be a wagie
>>
File: 1486870878730.png (128KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1486870878730.png
128KB, 1000x1000px
>tfw just became a NEET last month and loving it
>>
File: h8t738gf2389.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
h8t738gf2389.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>35579408
SHUT UP DUMB NEET!! I love it here, I love slaving away for my boss and making him loads of money.

You don't know what you're talking about! FUCK fuck
>>
>>35579408
I enjoy it because my job is literally fun

I program cool high performance C++ stuff and browse the web while my code builds. I learn every single week and get smarter and get approximately $130,000 per year to spend on whatever I want. This compensation is only going to go up the longer my career lasts and the more I learn

How many neetbux do you get faggot? What do you accomplish in your life?

Nothing, you're a fucking loser
>>
>tfw when engineer with a job in my favourtie field.
>had half a year before the job
>was the most boring time in my life and got me a mild depression
I don't want your life. I rather be a slave who likes what he does than live a boring and depressing life.
>>
>>35579544
Oh and I go into work any time I want. If I'm tired I just sleep in an hour and show up late, nobody notices or cares. If I need to leave early I just message my boss and and he says "no problem" and I go
>>
>>35579408
How do you afford your anime toys famalam?
>>
File: 342647890986895.jpg (145KB, 670x424px) Image search: [Google]
342647890986895.jpg
145KB, 670x424px
>>35579544
>>35579562
>haha NEET, I make TONS of money and I LOVE my job. I got you there! haha

Well wagies, while you waste you time away stroking keys and doing repetitive work I expand my mind and soul.

Yes, you heard it here I have all the time in the world to learn anything I want, and do anything I want. Luckily i'm not addicted to money like you people. Saw a pretty girl at the movies the other day? Well you can't do anything about it because you're stuck at work all day!

Wagies never fail to make me laugh
>>
>>35579697
I don't stroke keys or do repetitive work, I learn every single day.

>Yes, you heard it here I have all the time in the world to learn anything I want, and do anything I want

Yeah? What do you do? What does your life consist of? What are you learning? What are you studying right now anon?
>>
File: 64621469609341658.jpg (6KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
64621469609341658.jpg
6KB, 224x224px
>>35579719
>What do you do?
I hang out with my friends, I go to the gym, I go to the library. I also do community service around my town and help out older people pretty much everyday

>What does your life consist of?
I have a amazing family who FULLY supports my NEET lifestyle, I also have a beautiful girlfriend who I spend everyday with. I have my own apartment aswell! I go out to eat with my friends everyweek and we hangout and play party games at my apartment.

>What are you learning?
History my dear friend, I've been deeply involved in the Korean War as of late, I go study these things at my local library.

>What are you studying right now anon?
I'm studying how a wagie would ever want to waste his life working as a slave, and I've got plenty of information already.
>>
>>35579719
you're pretty fucking dumb for a software engineer if you can't realize you're arguing with someone making bait threads like this
>>
>>35579880
How do I become a NEET, TEACH ME
>>
File: autism-intensifies.jpg (14KB, 502x417px) Image search: [Google]
autism-intensifies.jpg
14KB, 502x417px
>>35579909
>Implying I'm not autistic and probably unlikely to realize that
>>
>>35579880
I love this guy. This super motivated community man about town who has it all. And he doesn't even work. So believable.

Fucking lit man just aces
>>
File: h80g9028hd0932hf.jpg (11KB, 267x189px) Image search: [Google]
h80g9028hd0932hf.jpg
11KB, 267x189px
>>35579920
Sorry wagie, I cannot teach you how to be a successful NEET such as myself, life has many different paths and many different conclusions. You need to figure it out yourself, my NEETdom came about because of how determined I was of it. Hopefully someday you'll land in the same path as I.
>>
>>35579880
post any proof, literally any that supports anything you just said, i know this might be baiting, but if any of this is true I might just quit my wageslave job.
>>
File: oihorgh309g0hbv3568ea9.jpg (1MB, 2100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
oihorgh309g0hbv3568ea9.jpg
1MB, 2100x1500px
>>35580044
Sorry wagie, I will not do that. My heart is soft and kind and I don't want to feel responsible for your decisions. You need to make them yourself, otherwise you won't be the person you hope to be.
>>
>>35580044
In my country I can get about 500$ of welfare per month for simply existing.
Imagine you got a girlfriend in the same situation. You could rent a 300-400$ 2-room apartment in the cheapest part of the country, then spend about 250ish$ on food a month for 2 people assuming you cook every meal and get good deals.
That leaves 3-400$ for 2 people to spend on whatever is left.

If you were alone you'd have to spend 250 in rent and 150 in food and leave you with 100$ at best living like the most frugal hipster.
If you never go on vacation, have no hobby that actually cost money and have no expense whatsoever. Maybe the NEET life is for you.
>>
>>35580023
You're all a bunch of pathetic leeches on society

I bet you also post in the women-hate threads and complain but you're worse than all of them
>>
>>35580042
Whats even going on in this image. Is it raining at McDonalds or is this like at a bus stop? Is the little waggie thinking about neet frog or maybe this is a picture in picture newscast.
We may never know but I do know working for a wage is a hell of a way to waste your life.
>>
>>35580434
I believe that wagie was being sarcastic but of course, you being so troubled with constant work from Mr. Shekelberg, you couldn't perceive that. You should get some rest, wagecuck. Your mind is clearly not in the right place.
>>
>>35579447
My nigga. Put in my two weeks three weeks ago and this freedom is so great it's almost overpowering.
>>
>>35579408
What else would you do besides work???
How would you get money??
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.