[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please prove to me that Emotional/Mental/Psychological

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Can someone please prove to me that Emotional/Mental/Psychological Abuse exist. I'm a hermit, I don't go out of my house, I haven't gone out for probably 6 years, I live with my mom. She has been "Emotionally abused" before, but I just don't get it. She says I Emotionally abuse her all the time, but if words hurt, shouldn't you be bullied then? To make you stronger. I need someone to convince me Emotional and Mental abuse exists.
>>
Your autistic brain wouldn't understand it why even try
>>
>>35578984
Tell your mom to call you a faggy-loser that will never go where in life every day, randomly for over a year then come back to us.
>>
I suppose it exists if you're self conscious which a majority of people are.
If you literally don't give a shit about anything, nothing emotionally or mentally could happen to you if anyone tried, but those people are rare.
>>
>>35578984
It's kind of part of the "if you throw enough shit at a wall, some of it's bound to stick," kind of deal. If you're constantly harassing and insulting someone, they start to think it's true and they feel like shit and want to kill themselves, because they see themselves as literal human trash worse than any of the world's most evil people.
>>
>>35579032
She does, and it doesn't affect me in any way. She has told me countless times that I will amount to nothing in my life because I'm worthless, but when I say the same to her after she says it to me, she acts like a victim.
>>35579053
I don't give a shit about most things. We live, we die. That's it.
>>35579062
I have had shit thrown at me for years with my dad and mom, but it never stuck to me, I was diagnosed with PTSD as a kid because all of the abuse I got from my mom and dad, but to this day, I refuse to accept it. PTSD is for war survivors only. It shouldn't be for people who are too weak to let words go to their head.
>>
It exists, but it's mostly when people play mind games and extsneively fuck with your mind. Manipulating someone into staying in a relationship where the guy repeatedly cucks her and spends all her money and generally makes her life shit, that kind of stuff.

Being bullied doesn't make everyone stronger, some people break and get dysfunctional from it.
>>
File: IMG_1493.jpg (50KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1493.jpg
50KB, 300x300px
>>35579111
You're full blown autistic and will never understand nor feel emotion. I'm sorry OP
>>
>>35579806
>autistic
But I'm not
Although I may not feel emotion, I don't have autism, I got tested for it as a kid, and results came up as no, same with Asperger's
>>
File: IMG_0876.jpg (93KB, 450x449px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0876.jpg
93KB, 450x449px
>>35579845
The tests are subject to human error just like everything else.

Maybe you're a soulless husk of a man driven there by grossly incompetent parenting.
>>
>>35580053
>grossly incompetent parenting
I would say my mom was super nice, but my only problem that i "beat her up about" is that she always sugar coats everything. I put quotations around beat her up about because I've never hit my parents.

Example: Mom says it's not so bad; it is.
>>
>>35580390
That's called optimism OP. You should t punish someone or beat them up over having some.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.