[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your "god" transports you back in time to the year

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

File: 654546435.jpg (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
654546435.jpg
222KB, 1920x1080px
Your "god" transports you back in time to the year 1354, somewhere south of the Alps in Europe. You have the same body, skills, memories you always did.

So what're you gonna do? Try and live your life in this time or keep being a faggot?
>>
invent the internet and continue to shitpost in 4chan
>>
>>35578914

Probably die of the plague. My immune system sucks.
>>
>>35578914
>So what're you gonna do?

Start jerking off
>>
File: 1488880687699.jpg (23KB, 463x463px) Image search: [Google]
1488880687699.jpg
23KB, 463x463px
>>35578914
>You have the same body, skills, memories you always did
>>
get horribly murdered because unstoppable plague follows me wherever I go.
>>
>>35578914
Pick up a sword and use my superior skills from training with sticks in my garden every day and become the greatest mercenary.
>>
Kill myself immediately. The transfer from modern life to medeival life would not be worth it
>>
I carry a concealed firearm with me at all times, so I guess I would become the king or something
>>
>>35578914
cry and shit myself and scream for my mommy because I don't know what sort of fucking language moon language they speak in 1534 "south of the Alps Europe".

Then die from like 7 different diseases that were eradicated decades and centuries ago after a local villager sneezes towards my general direction.
>>
>>35578999
until you run out of ammo then you are fucked.
>>
What language did they speak during that time in the area I'm transported to?

Will even of us even be able to communicate with people?
>>
>>35578914
>spawn
>killed for dressing strange
>killed for not speaking their language
>killed for being a stranger
>plague
>>
find a castle and teach the local smart people the scientific method, jump-starting scientific progress by hundreds of years.
>>
>>35579043
wtf man they werent barbaric in those times thats just a stereotype
>>
File: chef.jpg (35KB, 1250x452px) Image search: [Google]
chef.jpg
35KB, 1250x452px
>1354
>invent tendies
>best chef in all the lands
>get all the kings whores
>get executed for getting all kings whores
>fun while it lasted
>>
>>35579014
I will instantly kill one person, in front of a large crowd. They don't have to know I only have 29 shots left.
>>
File: 1488903218052.jpg (24KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1488903218052.jpg
24KB, 555x555px
probably get all dat german pussy since ill be like a foot taller than everyone, have nice teeth and hair etc..
>>
>>35579070
They would figure its a handcannon and it has limited bullets. They had cannons back then right?
>>
File: kiddo.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
kiddo.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>35579058
>killed for being heretic
>>
>>35578914

>try to find shelter
>die of plague
>gg
>>
>>35578914
Head to Roma.
Use seventh grade Italian to convince local clergy I'm an English monk.
Spend the rest of my life copying manuscripts and working towards reviving the knowledge of the Greeks and Romans, while also subtly rewriting animes for the stage.
>>
File: 795.png (419KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
795.png
419KB, 853x480px
>>35579134
>subtly rewriting animes for the stage.
>>
>>35579116
Eh yeah you're probably right. I guess instead I'd probably just shoot myself in the head 30 times
>>
spend my days in an italian whore house drinking wine
>>
>>35579103
were people in 1354 really gross and short and unhygenic?
>>
>>35579181
in the 18th centurey the avrage height was like 5ft5 and they had fucked teeth so i guess yeah. in 14th century itd be worse
>>
>>35578914
Considering I'm 6'2 and they were about 5'0, I'd probably make an honest living doing something labor related and I'm sure all the faggots would be throwing themselves at me 24/7.
>>
>>35579153
My first play is going to be about a group of fair lords and ladies who are brutally murdered by an evil witch. I'll call it, The Seagulls Cry Here.
>>
>>35578914
go down to muslim spain, teach them everything i know (Elec Eng).

show them how to make bombs, use guns, build better ships, how to create electricity, light bulbs, etc.

basically make them superior in every way i possibly can. Make sure al-andalus never falls.

let the golden age of islam continue all over europe. conquer the world. marry 4 spanish women, keep a harem of sex slaves.

it would feel good man.
>>
>>35578914
So 2 years after the black plague happened. 2/3 of Europe just died. The survivors probably all had it and will then infect me for coming into contact. So basically anyone here is completely fucked.
>>
File: 1480728313541.jpg (273KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1480728313541.jpg
273KB, 900x1200px
keep being a faggot desu
>>
>Go to Greece
>Help Eastern Roman Empire genocide every Turk possible.
>Due to my career I could easily come up with a plague to wipe them out for good.
>Give them my knowledge of gun making and bullet making since I make my own guns and bullets in real life.
>Give them info to colonize the Americas before anyone else.
>>
>>35579579
what is your career anon? and how would you gain the technology to do in in 1354?
>>
File: 65546462.png (605KB, 467x575px) Image search: [Google]
65546462.png
605KB, 467x575px
>>35578914
I know how to speak spanish, but I don't know how far modern day spanish can get me in this era.

I'd probably journey east towards asia or the middle east in search of cannabis. I'm sure people in Europe in this year aren't even aware of weed, much less getting stoned, so I'd probably have to travel to find it.

I'd pretty much travel, hunting and maybe robbing and stealing from small villages as well if I don't get caught trying to make my way to the asia or the middle east in search of the weed plant. Along my travels I'd craft a chillum pipe out of clay for when I finally do find weed.

My life would just be one big journey to find marijuana in medieval times. I wonder if I'd make it.
>>
File: He's Right You Know.jpg (7KB, 208x155px) Image search: [Google]
He's Right You Know.jpg
7KB, 208x155px
I'm having trouble thinking of a better idea than this >>35579162
>>
>>35579844
Apart from the robbing and risk of getting caught and executed over a loaf of bread or some shit that sounds pretty comfy.
Setting your own arbitrary goals and achieving them seems like a better idea than "we is kangs" and "use science become kang"
>>
>>35580299
Yeah I was considering that. If everybody in this thread was transported to that time, a lot of them would try explaining science or predicting the future, but the people of that era would probably think we're all crazy plus we got no proof we're from the future assuming plague remnants don't just kill us all off

so I'd seriously just look for marijuana. Being from the future, I know its somewhere in asia/middle east where it originated
>>
>>35578914
Most likely die from the plague
>>
>>35578941
>>35580466
Fuck yea lad we think alike

>>35580299
Be the earliest, real life Jean Valjean
>>
im black so i dunno if they'd be cool with that in switzerland or germany wherever the fuck i get transported to
>>
File: rly made me think.png (11KB, 411x387px) Image search: [Google]
rly made me think.png
11KB, 411x387px
>>35578914
>become apprentice to local glassblower
>learn how to make lightbulbs
>invent electricity
>build generator in my room at the glassblower's place
>make mad bucks from installing electrical wires and selling lightbulbs to locals
>buy property
>invent metric system
>hire workers and teach them how to produce bricks with mm precision
>build metal foundry and factory
>hire gunsmiths and teach them how to produce guns and cannons with mm precision using metric system
>invent semi-automatic guns
>invent sniper rifle
>invent plastic
>invent internal combustion engine
>produce tanks in factory
>invent body building and fitness nutrition
>invent tractor
>continue making mad bucks
>buy lands and harvest mad amounts of crops thanks to insane efficiency from tractors
>hire local tough guys to be my security guards
>make detailed fitness program for them
>start collecting a 20% sales tax from local enterprises in favor of protecting them from the state's taxmen and bandits
>start local empire with modern weaponry and soldiers who are leagues stronger and more agile than the average soldier at the time
>oversee everything happening in empire, but let private businesses compete with each other
>hire workers who have proven themselves to build roads to my specifications
>hire smart people and create intellectual elite which will help me in modernizing my empire
>take over europe
>modernize christianity through pressure on the vatican
>modernize forts and castles, reinforce southern borders
>conquer the middle east and replace islam with christianity
>invent planes
>discover america
>colonize america
>skip the importing slaves part, make america a whites only country
>create ancap society
>create american constitution that explicitly says communists niggers and shitskins don't count as people, and are therefore not protected by the NAP
>invent the camera and keep accurate records of everything, so future generations know exactly what went down
>invent hibernation
>>
The best bet would probably be to draw as little attention to yourself as possible.

Finding a job doing menial labour and drinking ale while being treated as a second class citizen out of towner for the weird modern accent we all have would be probably the best thing we could hope for.

That said I suppose there are scientific and medical advances that even a layman could use to improve his own life slightly while hiding this seemingly heretical knowledge from everybody else for fear of being burnt alive.

Possibly find a village with a higher female to male ratio due to plague or war or whatever and arrange a marriage with a farmer stuck with 8 daughters he can't marry off
>>
>>35580764
>build underground bunker in remote area where they won't find it
>build nuclear power plant somewhere not too close
>make colony of workers who keep the power plant running no matter what
>make trust fund for them so they have an incentive to keep working
>enter cryosleep for a millenia in bunker
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VplHUpcukmc

Considering this is how english sounded like during that time, I have no idea how I'd communicate with the English
>>
>>35578914
Invest in Amazon
>>
>>35578914
Wow, so I'm STILL an autistic faggot in ye olde times, too

Thanks, OP, neat thread
>>
>>35579070
>>35579116
>concealed carry
>30 round magazine
Who the fuck carries a PMR30?
>>
>>35579042
odds are no one will understand you and you wont understand them. prob kill you for being a witch
>>
>>35578914
I will carry modern viruses and slay them all without even knowing, but taking credit of Newton's discoveries will also be nice
>>
File: moor.jpg (35KB, 327x495px) Image search: [Google]
moor.jpg
35KB, 327x495px
Well I guess I go around BTFO medieval artist with my use of shit like realism and perspective.

Or die of the conveniently name black death.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.