[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Play spiderman 2&3 >swing around the city for hours

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: spider-man-2-city.jpg (75KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-2-city.jpg
75KB, 620x453px
>Play spiderman 2&3
>swing around the city for hours on end
>forget that there is a story campaign
>save, continue to endlessly swing in NYC cus its the funnest fucking thing to do.
>finish the story campaign a decade later

Best game ever.
>>
>>35578854
I would always ride around on top of cars for some reason.
>>
>>35578854
Goddamn anon, right in the fucking feels.
>>
>>35578854
Sandbox games are really fun. gta, simpsons hit and run, ultimate spider-man, spider-man2/3, red dead redemption.
i swear i spend about x5 more time screwing around than playing the campaign on most games.
>>
>>35578854
The final boss with doc oct was hard as fuck.
>>
>>35578854
i remember the mysterio fight in 2 being a pain the fuckin ass. I remember when spiderman 2 dropped, and i went with my dad to game crazy that morning to get it. It was fuckin mind blowing that you could actually go ON THE GROUND!. Then later that week i went to nyc to pick up some tiles or some shit because we were making the bathroom nice. I lived in northern westchester county in the suburbs and didnt get to go the city that often, so going to the city was really surreal like getting to go inside the game in real life.
>>
The first videogame I owned was spiderman 1 for the psx, I played it several times and got all the comic books (in the game). It didn't have free roaming though.
I then got spiderman 2 and I didn't like it all that much, a few years after came out the movies and they sucked ass. Looking back at the cartoon and videogame, it used to be so nice and it has become shit.
Life can be ugly
>>
File: 1470624495261.jpg (110KB, 1124x632px) Image search: [Google]
1470624495261.jpg
110KB, 1124x632px
I kind of feel this way about the Hulk games. I loved to run around and beat the shit out of regular human people and smashing the city up
>>
File: IMAG007.jpg (120KB, 912x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG007.jpg
120KB, 912x489px
I would sit in my club in Second Life, waiting for people to show up,because only green dots attract green dots. But I had a wonderful New Age radio stream there,and would surf the web with it minimalized. Once I spent my single night off driving my freebie black Porsche around the deserted roads,playing Book of Love by Peter Gabriel over and over on loop. Just me,and the road. I'd see the occasional gathering of green dots,other avatars,and send my camera over to watch their silly little lives,but it was always back to the road. Back to the endless unrelenting drive.

That and Skyrim. Crawling over iceflows past the School at Winterhold,and perching on the tip of an iceberg, watching the snow blow around me as the camera danced around my character.

What is the Game,friends? Escape.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.