[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I took my driver's licence test today and failed for the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: download%2520%286%29.jpg (13KB, 216x233px) Image search: [Google]
download%2520%286%29.jpg
13KB, 216x233px
I took my driver's licence test today and failed for the 7th time. I'm 22. The only reason I haven't already killed myself is because I somehow actually lost my khv last year, but I'm back to feeling tfw no gf every day.

I have no reason to stick around. Should I end it?
>>
Driving test is shit bro, what worked for me was a 1.5hour lesson immediately before it. It's one of those cuntish things you only need to do once so just take a stab at it every now and again, good luck anon
>>
>>35578829
I mean the written test. I've never been able to retain information before writing a test
>>
>>35578885
I don't know what it's like where you live but again it's honestly a case of repeating, i didn't pass first time. I'm also aware there are services (at least in the UK) to help with this, though might be different in your country.

But don't end it, if you're in a city there won't be a massive need for a car anyway. If you really need transport then grab a low power bike and weave through the car cucks
>>
>>35578753
the written test is fucking brutal i cant pass that shit either and i tried 4 times.
fuck it all man. how are teenage roasties able to pass it easily yet i cant?
>>
File: WEEEEE!!!!!!!!.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>35578753

Maybe it's just not meant to be. How fast can you peddle?
>>
>>35579188
>fucking brutal
>15 year olds with sub100 IQ pass it everyday
>>
File: 1486414636322.png (153KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1486414636322.png
153KB, 351x351px
>>35579146
>>35579188
are you both literally retarded? you could give the written test to someone who's never been in a car before in their life and they would pass. the questions are the most absolute basic common sense shit.

I understand failing the road test, I failed twice, but how the absolute fuck do you fail the written test?
>>
>>35579188
Those people really pissed me off in high school
>lol i barely studied and i got an A
>"ugh that test was so hard" *gets an A*
meanwhile i struggled to maintain a passing grade in most classes
>>
File: 8490584309.png (2MB, 3500x4194px) Image search: [Google]
8490584309.png
2MB, 3500x4194px
>>35579246
idk man whenever i get in front of the computer and the test starts i get horrible fucking anxiety and my mind just blanks. my body fucking shakes like crazy and my heart beats so fast. I get so nervous that i cant even focus on anything and i panic since i cant remember anything and then boom, failed.

you dont understand what its like being a brainlet
>>
>>35579188
How about you read the manuel? It's all memorization.
>>
>>35579246
Can confirm this worked for me. I never drove before I took my written test.
>>
>>35579296
fucker you think i havent read the manuel?
i did that. i took all the stupid online tests, i practiced on the fucking mobile apps
yet my brain is just fucking unable to retain any information when its actually fucking needed for some reason. i dont know what the fuck is wrong with me.
not to mention how fucking livid my mother gets everytime i fail and she needs to pay 60 bucks again for a retake
>>
File: FxyEY62.png (42KB, 846x592px) Image search: [Google]
FxyEY62.png
42KB, 846x592px
>>35579284
this is absolutely not normal. you need to seek medical help immediately, anon. if anxiety keeps you from doing that too then I would suggest ordering some legal Benzos off the internet and self-medicating
>>
File: practice-permit-test-3.jpg (48KB, 525x480px) Image search: [Google]
practice-permit-test-3.jpg
48KB, 525x480px
Oh boy this test is SO difficult. You must have to be some type of super genius to pass this.
>>
>>35579418
fuck off man. the questions are never this fucking easy
on the stupid online tests they make it seem like the simplest shit but come the actual test its fucking nothing in the online tests it's all a fucking scam.
>>
>>35578753
DONT END IT JUST KEEP TRYING

but seriously do you even study?
>>
>>35578753
Dank memes
Live damn you for the memes
>>
>>35579454
sub-80 IQ niggers, spics, and women pass the test by the millions. it's designed so that literally anyone can pass it because driving is so essential to modern life
>>
>>35578753

I'm 22 going back to my old job after I told a few people I was quitting for good thinking about dropping out of university no friends no gf plus a hermit

You think you have it bad bro believe me I feel you but the pain ain't over yet
>>
>>35579479

Memes are meaningless I want meaning and understanding
>>
>>35579344
$60? Holy shit, anon. Now I don't feel as bad whenever I hand over 15 shekels to the dmv jews
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.