[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I had a great time tonight, Anon. But unfortunately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: first-date-dos-and-donts-main_0.jpg (40KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
first-date-dos-and-donts-main_0.jpg
40KB, 600x400px
>"I had a great time tonight, Anon. But unfortunately if you don't give me every cent you have then I'm going to tell the cops you raped me."

Wat do robots?
>>
>finger on lips
"Shhh, I thought I told you that I was mexican, you fucking cunt."
>>
>>35578595
Here take it I only have 15 cents please don't hurt me
>>
>>35578595
Joke's on you bitch I'm in massive debt

Here's $-40k
>>
>>35578595
>Wat do robots?
rape her
>>
Well then I'll see you in court.
>>
Jokes on you I have less than $10 in my bank account and I'm NEET.
>>
>>35578595
When I was in college I asked a girl if she wanted to have lunch with me. She reluctantly said yes. We went to a place by the college and she refused to let me pay for her lunch, which was fine with me. We had our lunch over a game of chess where I beat her ass into the ground while we discussed politics. I've never gone to lunch with a cute girl since then, but that was a great experience.
>>
File: roll-safe.jpg (39KB, 1200x784px) Image search: [Google]
roll-safe.jpg
39KB, 1200x784px
Can't get arrested for rape if I kill myself
>>
File: 1468111779956.png (583KB, 536x598px) Image search: [Google]
1468111779956.png
583KB, 536x598px
>>35578595
Shoot her and kill myself.
>>
I reveal the recording app i left on my phone the entire time
>>
Rape her, empty wallet onto her ravaged body, leave.
>>
>>35578595
I've got $2 in my wallet and $40 in my bank account. Go nuts.
>>
>>35578595
I have cameras in my house stupid whore good luck telling the cops I raped you and proving it in a court of law. Btw I have the money to pay for a lawyer as well so good luck making a case to.
>>
Go ahead bitch, call the cops. They can't unrape you.
>>
Punch her square in the face and leave
>>
>>35578857
I know 5 guys from my city who have done that in last couple years
>>
>>35579443
Not bad, my originaI man
t. Reddit
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.