[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

depressed and want to die...are these good enough reasons >never

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: h4yKRwEB.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
h4yKRwEB.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
depressed and want to die...are these good enough reasons

>never kissed a girl
>basically mute
>no friends
>incapable of finding girl
>just got arrested, life is hell
>^^^can't drink anymore which made everything ok
>no job, no money
>in school; doing well but parents don't care, want me to keep doing more things (volunteer and shit)

everytime i feel decent for a bit the depression returns even worse. it's horrible

i felt so great a couple months ago, things were going well, the alcohol made me not worry about problems and be happy in life

but since i'm 20 the cops think i shouldn't be doing that so now everything's fucked

pic unrelated but kinda related; this album made me not want to die. it's good
>>
Confront your terrors, rescue your father from the bottom of the ocean and sort yourself out.
>>
so you're doing well in school; just finish that fag. but getting upset over a less than one year wait is retard tier impatience if you want to be an alkie so bad

i don't want to encourage you to live or anything since i want to die badly also; but still, shame on you for being a pussy if you're white or have western values. you're living in the end times, the precipice of the darkest hour, the buildup to the true great war and the last crusade. even the non-appreciated footman still has to do his duty.

> wah wah my parents have unrealistic, rigid, outdated, shallow expectations

ok so maybe fuck them

but you're still your ancestors by proxy
>>
I like that album too, anon. None of those reasons are good enough. You should do more things because putting yourself out there and going places is CBT in a nutshell. Alcohol was actually making your depression work. Getting arrested is a wake up call more than a death sentence.
>>
>>35579138
>making your depression WORSE*
Whoops that was a bad typo.
>>
>>35578980
School is hard and alcohol made it tolerable. I know it's retarded, I'm incredibly stubborn

Fuck them yeah but they're paying for my school so I can't just ignore them unfortunately. I'd deadass rather just take out loans like everyone else if it meant some goddamn autonomy

>>35579138
I guess. I'm just stubborn---everything was fine before the arrest; if I wasn't in such a stupid country I could just keep drinking until I die and never face anything.

Really I just fucking hate being interfered with. I was getting good fucking grades and having a good time. Then the cops fucking intervened and my parents are forcing me into more stuff. If everyone just left everyone else be everything would be ok. Or if it wasn't ok, at least it went to shit due to an abundance of freedom.
>>
>>35579337
It's nice to imagine about the ideals that everyone could live up to, but you need to focus on the you and the now. You say you were having a good time, but you want to keep drinking until you die and never face anything. You should probably seek some counseling because these aren't normal feelings.
>>
>>35579536

Hmm. Well I am in therapy now.

I don't want to not face anything necessarily. I only want to face the things I have to//face as little as possible.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.