[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody care to hear the story of my life? It's fairly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Anybody care to hear the story of my life? It's fairly interesting
>>
That's the thing though OP.

Nobody ever truly cares.
Why would they?
>>
>>35577963
I mean I don't care but greentext it, we've got nothing better to do
>>
Im down, I aint got shit going on right now.
>>
Can't really greentext atm I'm on mobile but here's something

I was born in a semi middle class house in virginia that was paid for by drugs and such, which my father got arrested for and my mother went to prison a few weeks later because she stole some pills, she used again then my grandmother paid for her to go to some vacation home rehab, I live with my grandma for about a year actually. My mom got out and got custody and we left for ohio, Noone knew where we were for a few weeks, at that point she had fucked my dad's brother to get back at him, and she got pregnant

Cont?
>>
>>35578105
Nah, boring
>>
>>35577963
Does it explain why you are so DYEL?
>>
>>35578179 shuddup meand

So there at that point she lived with her hoarder friend, this girl had bedbugs, roaches, black mold, lived in the projects the whole nine yards, so we decided to leave aND we were homeless for a few months and somehow my mother got some nonprofit to give us an apartment and food, she had a few psychotic outburst and my sister was born and we went to a foster home for a few months,the guy was a pedo and I'm damn near sure he was Going to try something soon, thank god they took me out that week, but at this ppint my mom developed a opiate problem again
>>
>>35578200

That's not the point of the photo, it will be revelent soon enough
>>
File: 1470073222443.jpg (22KB, 487x302px) Image search: [Google]
1470073222443.jpg
22KB, 487x302px
>>35578105
>>35578229

You got my attention, continue.
>>
>>35578229

So for around 6 years it was the same, when to ghetto schools and fought damn near every day. My mom was quite paranoid and never let me out of the house but one Christmas I got one of my best and worst presents you could imagine, it was a little Asus laptop, at that point that was the only social outlet I had and I turned into an autistic robot. But eventually my mother had another outbust, so I decided to call my grandma and she got me a ticket the next day and I got the hell out of there
>>
>>35578105
>on mobile
>cant greentext
Leave newfag
>>
>>35578361

I got back to virginia and started to live with my father, and I started adapting to the new situation, I'm still a social outcast because of the shit I did when I first got to virginia, I was about 14 at that point and I got into weed, got a 2 tattoos, got Into alot of fights and gambling, shit doesn't look to bright wat do?
>>
>>35578403
Not that I physically cant, it's just alot of effort.

Stop being such a faggot my dude
>>
>>35578476

Go blog elsewhere faaaagggg
>>
>>35578507
Well I mean if some guy from the interwebs tell me to I guess I have no choice
>>
>>35578546

>interwebs

FUck dude please
>>
>>35578665
Are you the only one here?
>>
File: 1470315128653.jpg (41KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470315128653.jpg
41KB, 550x512px
>>35578450
>>35578229

>Wat do
It seems like you're still alive considering the shit life threw at you. That means youre at least adapting.

Wether you believe it or not, youre doing something right.
>>
>>35579071
Thanks man I appreciate it, hopefully I entertained
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.