[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A-anon..... I don't know how to tell you this.......

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6782.jpg (147KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6782.jpg
147KB, 1920x1280px
>A-anon..... I don't know how to tell you this....... I cheated on you with Chad....... P-please forgive me....
>>
>>35577823
Say I forgive her. After that cut all contact and ties and never see her again. If you stay with her she will subconsciously view it as permission to cheat again as long as she apologizes.
>>
No
*transmutes her into a cube*
Pfft, Pitiful
>>
File: 1468607607626.jpg (312KB, 675x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468607607626.jpg
312KB, 675x900px
>>35577823
>Ah, yeah sure. It happens to the best of us, haha!
>>
>>35577823
ew bye skank
>>
>teleports behind her
Nothin personel kid
>>
If she has any money I steal it all then dump her, if not just dump her. Probably cry a lot.
>>
>>35577823

I-I'm so sorry that this had to happen, I still love you.
>>
>>35577823
Nah, we're done. You should go. And by that I mean "get the fuck out"
>>
That's fine. I'll just get a hooker for one night and we're even. Yeah?
>>
>>35577823
>become visibly saddened, and tell her I need to leave to think about it.
>ask her to please give me a day to sleep on it
>pen her the following missive first thing in the morning:

"Don't apologize, Stacy... I want to thank you for your honesty. Your bravery is part of what made me fall in love with you. I'm hurt, but I'm positive that I'll get over it if I can have your word that I'm still worthy of your love. I'm not one of those jerk controlling and jealous boyfriends from your past. With me, you can rest assured that your decisions count as 'our' decisions in my book, and I'll trust and support them 100%. If your decision is to explore your sexuality outside of our relationship, then it is my decision to help you explore your sexuality outside of our relationship. Not another apology from you, young lady. It is I who shall apologize to you for making you feel guilty and uncomfortable in expressing and expanding your growing sexual liberation. So I'm sorry, Stacey. Thank YOU for your honesty and bravery. I have no desire to ever even look at another woman. To me you're the most beautiful woman who has ever walked this Earth. But if it's in your destiny to embark on a spiritual and physical journey of sexual liberation, then I will never oppress you like some misogynist. You'll call the shots, and I want you to know that you will have my full support and blessing. I'd like only that we can continue to remain a couple with open trust. Take however long you need to consider my proposal. Eternally yours, Anon"

>proceed to edge myself for weeks to the thought of her cucking me
>one day decide to release all, and wank to completion
>experiences hardest orgasm of my life
>totally_worth_it.jpg
>snap out of this cuckold mindset, and finally break up with Stacy
>find a new Stacy and repeat the process
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.