[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I invited a girl to my apartment last night and she had to poo,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 12165358.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
12165358.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
I invited a girl to my apartment last night and she had to poo, which was not a big deal. However, 5 minutes after she went into the washroom, I heard her ask me for some toilet paper and I suddenly realized I was completely out. I looked all over and didn't have any paper towels either. I suggested that she just climb into the bathtub and just wash her ass out with soap and water and dry it with my bath towel. I heard a "Really?..." and then 15 seconds of silence before hearing the bathtub faucet turn on.

After she came out, she said she just remembered she had somewhere to be and left promptly.

I texted her 3 times today, but after her first reply saying she was busy at the moment, she hasn't responded. Do I have a chance in hell of salvaging this? Pic related from her fb.
>>
You fucking idiot. You've got to be kidding me. If this is fiction, you're a genius.
>>
Ye, give it a week...

and buy some fucking toilet paper
>>
ahahahahahahahahaha

ahhahahahaha
hahahahahaha
hahaha
ha
ha
>>
well, at least you can masturbate with the poo debris she left in the tub
>>
You better have rubbed that towel all over your face afterwards or this whole event was a total loss
>>
>>35576662
i remember this pasta

nice try tho OP
>>
>>35576662
Kek, GG OP, thanks for the laugh. You done messed up, boi.
>>
>>35576662
Thats a man
I'm sure he took a fat dump
>>
Roasties BTFO you should have told her there's a garden hose in the backyard for Maximus Kekels y Shekels my dudeguy
>>
>>35576662
YOU FUCKING MORON!
She obviously wanted you to lick her ass clean!
>>
Haven't browsed this board for months. Come on tonight and this is the first thread I see. GG /r9k/. You have no equal for autism.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.