[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 years old. >$25,000 car, $1,050/month luxury apartment

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: cUZzfZM.jpg (432KB, 603x804px) Image search: [Google]
cUZzfZM.jpg
432KB, 603x804px
>20 years old.
>$25,000 car, $1,050/month luxury apartment in trendy neighborhood, adult job, classes on the side.
>Not unattractive by my own standards, dress nicely.

>Still.
>Fucking.
>Alone.
>Despite actively making an effort to not be alone.

There is no hope for any of us. Just fucking end it.
>>
>>35576500
Have you tried talking to grills irl you beta fuck?
>>
>>35576500
why not get a cat or doge? they have more personality than females, are more loyal, better to be around, etc. No reason to have a gf in 2017
>>
>>35576591
I talk to a few. They're mostly taken, but we still flirt a little bit. I also use Tinder and flesh out like $25 every few weeks because "Boosts" are the only way to get your profile seen anymore. The matches are almost entirely ugly or fat chicks, or people that for some reason I matched with despite them being 672 miles away.

I do match with a couple of cuties who are actual people in my city, I'm seeing if I can get one of them to go with me to see the new beauty and the beast movie on Saturday. Generally, as a rule of thumb I save movies for a second date because they make fucking awkward first dates, but this girl is a celiac and can't have dairy so fuck taking her to dinner.
>>
>>35576682
>generally as a rule of thumb

Think I know why you don't have a gf
>>
>>35576900
Good catch, you got me. In my defense I am basically mashing my keyboard right now. What you're reading from me is more emotion than thought out sentences.
>>
Its like you still don't get it. If you're sub 8/10 and under 30 years old as a male, you don't get SHIT. It does not matter how much you make, what car you drive, where you live. Young hot chicks are not looking for you, they're looking to go on adventures with "hawt" chads 8/10+ model tier. You get table scraps. I don't give a FUCK if you don't believe me, this is what I have seen first hand in real life.
>>
>>35577127
I believe the fuck out of you my dude, this is absolute bullshit. My biggest insecurity is that I'm 5'8". While largely considered to still be manlet tier, it's usually at least right at the cutoff.

I'd say "thank god I'm not any shorter" but it's not like it fucking matters anyway. Anything below above-average seems to be fucking undateable.
>>
>>35577127
Well, may I ask, what kind of girls are you searching for? Just like women, if you fuck with your Staceys and your Janes, you think a worthful woman will even look at you? Hell no, you will be a manwhore just like your average Chad, with the only difference of being a robot by inside.
>>
good job making something of yourself.

it's sad how you know and feel what you do now and keep going anyway, knowing that money is 99% likely going to be the reason you find companionship if ever, knowing that you'll never have that first and only true chemical love with someone who doesn't have club hookups and frat gangbangs in their past. it's good and healthy and you're playing the game right. but it's sad.
>>
>>35577319
My criteria is pretty simple.

9+: Free pass.
8+: As long as she's somewhat intelligible.
6+ ~ 7+: Needs to be going to school or doing something interesting with their lives.
5+: Needs to really interesting and doing something with their lives.

Obesity is an immediate disqualifier. .

The reason my standards are so high is because I dated someone I considered a 5/10 once. I thought she was so cute, I idolized her, and I actually scored a date with her. Once I had her in the sack it was such a horrific experience that I vowed never again to date a girl like that.

Note that my 9/10 is probably not your 9/10. Hygiene and self-maintenance play more into my scoring than almost any genetic attribute.
>>
>>35577501
So... you don't actually care about what they are doing with their lives, their careers, their hobbies or if they are self-independent? It's all about how you look at the end of the day?
>>
>>35577595
You seem to confuse my scoring with my priorities. I'd prefer a 6/10 doing something with her life to a 9/10 airhead any day. I'd just go on a date with either.
>>
>>35577657
Why would you date someone you don't want for something long or serious? Call me old-fashion, but if you don't let me cook and spend time with you in your house, show me your parents, and date you like you should, then don't even ask me if I'd like to go to the movies or take a coffee. It's just stupid how women nowadays take dates so light, and is for that most men think they can ask for a date to any girl and see which one eats the bait.
>>
>>35577836
I'd do either with any girl I dated. Except the show her my parents part, they're both super dead.

It may seem kind of scummy, but as a male I'd expend more resources in trying to make things work with an attractive girl than an unattractive girl, given that both of them are the same otherwise.

If you're not attractive, then I'd at least like some kind of indicator that you're doing something with your life. If you ARE an immaculate 10/10 and you wanted to date me, but aren't doing anything productive or interesting, I'd probably date you and see if there was any way I could help you get on the right track.
>>
>>35576500
How do you get all that at twenty?
>>
>>35578235
>pay off car over time
>1k a month isnt expensive

its really basic shit my man, you could get that with a 30k job
>>
>>35578235
I was staying with my sister while being absolutely fucking worthless. It gave me time to apply for every job I could, though, and I finally got an offer thanks to bullshitting an internship. I grew up as a NEET, spent a lot more time on this board than I do now, and I learned a lot about vulnerability assessment and penetration testing in software.

It's a medium paying IT job, but I'm actually in talks with some engineers at my company about what I know and I think it might lead to some better job prospects. My job pays for my classes, too, and the local university sports a fully online curriculum in my field so I don't even have to take night classes.

As far as the car... My grandma gave it to me, haha. In my defense almost my entire family is dead. Brother and father killed themselves, mother literally died in a fire. So I got a couple handouts. I was originally getting a less-nice car but my sister called dibs on it, so my grandmother (rich) just bought herself a brand new car, and handed me her 2015 Subaru.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.