[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The concept of cheating on your partner seems almost incomprehensible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1488122606553.png (197KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
1488122606553.png
197KB, 300x410px
The concept of cheating on your partner seems almost incomprehensible to me.
>>
>think cheating is abhorrent
>person claims only reason I can say that is because I've never had the chance to cheat
>tfw will never get a chance to see if I'm a good person or not
>>
we are literally subhuman

not even on the same level of normies
>>
But why would you let a woman control your access to sex when she will hold it to ransom to ensure your obedience? The answer is to have a backup. Not only that, it's foolish to expect that once person can meet all of your needs. Why should you sacrifice that if she provides some things of importance but not all? Most of you fags would be lucky to get any one girl, and she is therefore unlikely to be an exact fit. If lightning struck twice you'd do well to accept it gratefully.
>>
>>35577475
>But why would you let a woman control your access to sex when she will hold it to ransom to ensure your obedience
if she does this then shes a bitch and break up with her
>>
>>35577475
>needs
I barely see sex as a need
>>
>>35576420
>tfw chose not to cheat on my gf after being given a choice
>she cucked and cheated on me for 3 years behind my back

Long distance relationships are a meme.
>>
>>35577475
You get another wife, you dont cheat on her. Two wives are better than one

t. Muslim

>>35577519
low test faggot detected
>>
>>35577509
All of them do this eventually. They're not as interested in sex as men, but they have other things they want. It's understandable they'd do this, but not understandable you'd play by these crooked rules if you had another solution. Both people are just trying to game the system in their favour.

>>35577519
Fair dos then. For the sake of argument though, what if you had a loving longterm gf but who was absolutely disinterested in whatever you're passionate about, and then you met another girl who was way into your autistic niche interest, and was also into you romantically? Wouldn't you want to spend time with that person even though your partner may consider it unfaithful? Remember, you love the first partner but she cannot meet this need of yours and it's very important to you.
>>
It's not rocket science

>Guy finds another girl who's DTF and his testosterone says "DO IT FAGGOT!"

>Girl finds another guy who's taller/more alpha/hotter/richer/more exciting/etc. and her brain says "UPGRADE!"
>>
>>35576312
The more you have, the more you want.

It's like 20 year olds that just torrent and download terabytes of pirated movies and TV shows and video games and never pay a single penny and they still go I'M BORED THIS SUCKS when they have the whole world at their fingertips.

It's the same when you're an attractive normie, sex is your entertainment.

It's almost like that thing where a toddler will ignore a toy on the ground amongst the dozens of toys but will shriek and scream and cry for that toy if you pick it up and try to put it away.

Normand McNormie could have the hottest 10/10 Stacy gf or wife that eats his ass out everynight but he'll see some plain jane girl with glasses and greasy brown hair who maybe has big tits or something and he'll go crazy over the fact that he hasn't fucked her yet or isn't allowed to fuck her, so he'll fuck her.

Same with girls too. I was the plain jane boy of a few girls.
>>
File: 1434639235426.jpg (56KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1434639235426.jpg
56KB, 480x800px
>>35577593
I honestly don't care if a woman cares about my passions at all, I just want one I can stand to be around to be a wife and mother to my kids. I wouldn't entertain any sort of romantic or sexual shit with other women thereafter because it's pointless.
>>
>>35577764
It's hard to make a parallel for you, but if you can imagine, what would you do if you had the loving wife figure but for example BDSM was very important to you but she wasn't into it? I'm monogamous (now) but vanilla life with minimal sex sucks. We're great for one another apart from that though, and love and support each other.
>>
File: Kuro Usagi.jpg (750KB, 2046x2972px) Image search: [Google]
Kuro Usagi.jpg
750KB, 2046x2972px
Oh, hey, it's the opposite of the thread I made earlier today.

>>35570554
You don't know the first thing about me.
>>
>>35577826
I honestly can't sympathise with such a situation, stuff like that is just being decadent and weird to me. I think I could live a vanilla life with boring sex and a boring wife just fine.
>>
>>35577940

we know you have a giant folder of anime reaction pics, so that's a pretty good indication of something wrong with your brain on its own
>>
Western civilization has brainwashed us into thinking it's only ok to have one partner as a man when that's bullshit. The women are the only ones that should commit to one man, as men it will always be in our nature to want to fuck other women, we are the seed spreaders, women are the nurture's . Wake up and educate yourself
>>
The more options a person has the higher chance they will cheat
>>
File: 1487964307178.jpg (161KB, 912x631px) Image search: [Google]
1487964307178.jpg
161KB, 912x631px
>>35576312
it makes sense after you get cheated on

i would flat out tell someone i was dating if i wanted to fuck someone else. it isnt a slight to them. im not saying i'd do it. but when you are not married it's not like you took vows obviously you're negotiating relationship terms, a cheater often manipulates a person into thinking there are terms there and doing back room deals with others. they're a terrible business partner that should just get excluded out of all dealings in my opinion depending on how they went about it which is just about every way to go about it.
you'd think with the amount of fuck buddies people go on and on about it wouldn't be an issue but oh no suddenly my atheist relationship is tantamount to a vow like a sanctimonious marriage even if I don't abide by it. shitheads.
>>
>>35578127
No, monogamy is strictly an improvement. Western civilization has been the height of human civilization. Promoting situations where some men have all the women is simply not ideal, it's basically the classic definition of degenerate. Luckily as humans we can control against our evolutionary pitfalls.
>>
File: 1429510755618.jpg (25KB, 331x271px) Image search: [Google]
1429510755618.jpg
25KB, 331x271px
>>35576312
I agree. I've always been completely loyal to every friend I've ever had and couldn't imagine betraying them. I'd put an intimate relationship on par with friendship and potentially higher given enough time. I've had friends betray me and I could never understand it, but it has caused severe emotion problems with me that have kept me from making new ones. It's hard for me to imagine how someone could betray an intimate relationship. Some people are just evil, and by some I mean a lot.
>>
>Not realizing that man's ability to outgrow the biological needs that mother nature has put forth to keep us chained into a primitive lifestyle is what makes man so successful in the first place
>People on this board unironically wish to fuck other creatures as much as possible
>Not realizing that cloning vats will replace women in due time
>Not realizing that waifubots will be better than a woman could ever be
Sit back and relax robots, at this point in time it's simply a waiting game. You're not going to accomplish anything anyways, so why bother? Let the evolution of man play its course while reaping the benefits that appear in your lifetime. The biological urges that so many of you are intent of obsessing over do nothing more then keep you in the same easily controllable state. You don't need sex, you don't need to communicate with people that might betray you, and you certainly don't need to put yourself in harm's way all in the pursuit of pleasure
>>
>>35578203
Is it right to call it an evolutionary pit fall tho? Just because monogamy fits into what we perceive as an ideal society? Are you going by what the media has brainwashed people to believe in? Who says a man can't live in harmony with 2 wives and their children? 2 mothers and a father Raising the children to be the best they can be is better than a woman sleeping around with tons of men, never settling for one man therefore raising children in a broken home, look into it a bit more before downing it. You think monogamy is the only way because that is all you've been taught
>>
>>35578206
This word evil gets thrown around so much that it has lost so much meaning. What separates an "evil" person from a "good" person? Is it the action or intent behind the action?
>>
>>35578390
It's a personal opinion, "good" and "bad" are all based on opinions. What I'm thinking of is the intent. If someone really didn't want to be friends with me anymore, I'd prefer they just stopped hanging out or came out and said they didn't feel like being friends anymore. At least it's honest. Same goes for intimate relationships; if the feeling isn't there anymore just say it and walk away. Cheating on someone or stabbing a friend in the back is evil, to me. Of course, a lot of these people will lie and say it was never their intention to hurt the other person.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.