[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, what would you think of a guy who looks normal but says

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (35KB, 245x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 245x350px
Robots, what would you think of a guy who looks normal but says he used to be a girl?
>>
>>35576124
I'd say you're rare as fuck lad.
MTF trannies are rare. Woman have many mental problems, gender dysphoria isn't a popular one. They are smart enough to not want to be a man, that's like playing life on easy all your days then jumping into godhand on hard mode.
>>
>>35576231
Never feel like I had life on easy mode because I never saw myself as a chick. I don't respect women at all. Hopefully that'll change when I get a gf someday
>>
>>35576124
I would say there's no 'used to', it's an immutable characteristic and then ask them to clarify what they meant.
>>
>>35576566
oh, it won't
>>
>>35576652
I meant a tranny oregano
>>
>>35576850
See it for what it is, a woman who wants to be a man.
>>
>>35576124
Nothing, really. I wouldn't go out of my way for him, but wouldn't turn him down. can i fuck his vagina?
>>
>>35576994
Why would you be into that, unless you're gay? I'm not gay even though I'm dickless at least I like women. Not getting any either way.
>>
>>35577104
liking the same sex is gay, i.e. liking traps is gay, being a ftm who likes women is gay, etc.
>>
>>35577104
I'm a renaissance man and currently have a masc bf.
>>
>>35577136
If you're fucking something that looks exactly like a man except for pusspuss then you're definitely gay.
>>
>>35577191
Exactly, plus what if ftm got dick surgery
>>
>>35576124
>Robots, what would you think of a guy who looks normal but says he used to be a girl?
How will "he" hide his feminine bone structure, his tit removal scars, and all the side effects of steroids, including mental illness?
>>
File: beedrill with no stinger.png (358KB, 1280x680px) Image search: [Google]
beedrill with no stinger.png
358KB, 1280x680px
transmen are top tier bros from my experience. Just be sure to lift if you want to look as masculine as possible.
>>
>>35576124
I wouldn't see the point

Why be male if you don't have male thought patterns and a penis? Unless they did it because they have male thought patterns due to some oddity.

I feel things like plastic surgery and other arbitrary modifications are insincere and I'm averse to them

As for steroid usage, they tend to exaggerate the traits that you already had, so I'd argue because your structure didn't change but rather it got exaggerated, or grew, that that's only a somewhat arbitrary form of natural growth
>>
>>35576124
>>35577877
But that's just how I feel, outside that,
if they're OK as a person I don't mind
>>
>>35577877
I do have male thought patterns, when did I claim not to? And I've seen plenty of trans guys that look perfectly masculine and can't see anything feminine about them if they're not short like most of them are
>>
File: artist.jpg (27KB, 526x364px) Image search: [Google]
artist.jpg
27KB, 526x364px
>>35576124
>ywn slob John Krasinski's knob
>>
>>35577964
>>I do have male thought patterns, when did I claim not to?
If you did, you wouldn't be an entitled piece of shit exploiting others to finance your fantasy world being crudely brought into reality, that's a distinctly feminine thought process.
>>
>>35577710
they have to be because of all the haters, when being trans is normal they will become typical hateful normies too
>>
>>35577191
technically you're not and that's ok
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 128x128px
>>35578001
How am I exploiting others in any way, fag? Just trying to live out my life being seen as who I am rather than a fake shell of what I should be
Somebody's a repressed tranny
>>
>>35576124
>tfw you will never be John Krasinski and fugg Pam and Karen.

seriously why live guys
>>
I'd welcome them into bro-hood with open arms and give them kudos for a fine taste which gender to be
>>
>>35578049
>>How am I exploiting others in any way, fag?
Who's paying for your shit?

Btw, I'm trans-Brad Pitt, so better watch it, you're supposed to kiss the ground I walk on and eat your shit off of my cock, or you're transphobic.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.