[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom wants me to get a haircut >tell her i've been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1437696327458.jpg (40KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1437696327458.jpg
40KB, 680x680px
>mom wants me to get a haircut
>tell her i've been growing my hair out
>in reality i just don't want to get it cut because every time i go to the barber i dont know what to say
>mom yelled at my dad about me and he yelled at me to get a haircut
>says i better get a haircut

I don;t want a haircut, how do i get out of this?
>>
>>35576048
Buy some clippers and do it yourself.
>>
>>35576048
>don't know what to say

I just say I want it short, it somehow works
>>
>>35576088
This, I just shave my head. Saves money on haircuts and being bald makes you look tougher.
>>
Give yourself a buzz cut
>>
>>35576048
Publicly shame your parents, or at least threaten to. Forcing this shit on your kids is not socially acceptable in 2017. Maybe pretend you got a gf/bf you go to see sometimes and say they like pulling on it during sex. Also, learn to put it in a bun if it's long enough. Maybe your parents just don't like you going around with an exposed crown that looks like a big hairy anus.
>>
>>35576155
i want something that'll make girls think im more attractive than i actually am
>>
>go to salon
>She always wants to talk to me

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
>>
>>35576048
do you mean you don't know how you want it cut and what to say to the hairdresser? just get a pic off of /fa/ and say "like this"

or do you mean the small talk while they cut your hair? you don't really have to talk to them you know...
>>
>>35576123
>it somehow works
It bloody well should work. A barber/hairdresser is supposed to know what they're doing. They should have a good idea what haircut would suit you the moment they see you.
So, when you say you want it short they should be able to figure out a good short haircut that would work well.
>>
>>35576048
Just cut your own hair. It's not that hard
>>
>>35576048
don't get a haircut.

What are they going to do, kick you out over a haircut? Hold you down and shave your head in the middle of the night?
>>
>>35576209
small talk is no issue. Russian barbers dont want to talk to you. Mine is always on the phone screaming at someone or one of his employees/sons
>>
I haven't had a trim since 2015 and it looks fine because I put in a bun when I go anywhere and I'm doing nopoo so it's no longer frizzy.
>>
>>35576253
no, but they're driving me fucking nuts over the issue and my dad will yell at me because my mom yelled at him. My mom can't yell aat me about anything, i think she's scared. You may think that nobody wants to get yelled at by their mom, but i want her to try at least once because my dad annoys me
>>
File: 1474418857023.png (55KB, 470x364px) Image search: [Google]
1474418857023.png
55KB, 470x364px
>>35576048
>cut my own hair like shit just to piss off parents and normies
>>
>>35576318
>Cut my hair like shit to piss off normies

Please be real.
>>
>>35576048
literally sit down and say "5 mm on the back and sides, 15mm on the top." . style it however the fuck later when youre home. Its not hard you loser
>>
>>35576314
Tell them "it's my body and my choice and I don't see why this is even an issue. I'll be bald in a few decades so I may as well have some hair while I still can" without being confrontational.
>>
>>35576439
can you convert this to freedom units?
>>
>>35577010
>not knowing a rough conversion from millimeters to inches
>not knowing how to look up a unit converter
>>
>>35576048
how fucking young are you people where your parents try to micromanage your appearance
>>
"I'd like a five on the sides and a little to work with on top"
Repeat every six to eight weeks
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.